Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp (38999 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by dainformant(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2017
While many would be love to show off on their wedding day even though they don't have, a newly-wedded couple (refugees) were spotted rejoicing on a DONKEY CART with their friends during wedding procession. This happened yesterday at Ngala IDP Camp in Borno.. Congrats to the new couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/see-what-two-refugees-used-for-their.html

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by dainformant(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2017

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by PrettyCrystal: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by dainformant(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by CyberGypsy(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by decatalyst(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2017
grin the groom done dey hell bent to chop official ponmo so he just tell him bride say, anyway nah the way.

Congratulations to them. Contentment na eim fit make us have peace and real joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2017
grin
Op is that not a Chevrolet wheelbarrow.
Adonbeliv this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2017
How can you be in an IDP camp and still get married, they're probably still being fed by the Government and NGOs. If they give birth, how will they cater for their kids there. This is just misplaced priority.

27 Likes

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2017
When the desired is not available, the available becomes the desired...

Meanwhile, Tuface and I cancelled the much anticipated protest yesterday. Please, to those who are not happy with this development...... We have our reasons

The major one is that, we realised that tomorrow's sun will be very harsh, and then paracetamol is expensive now.... So its better we know whatwe are doing, so as not to put hardship on the citizens.

We already called the president on phone and explained to him what we wanted to say while protesting. So my people, no need for us to disturb ourself. We wrote a letter and pushed a call across to the president, and im sure the protest wouldn't have done any better.

We truly deserve some applause. On behalf of Tu face idibia and myself. We say Thank you.

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Lagusta(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2017
The goal of every wedding, whether na jollof rice or Garri wedding, is a blissful marriage.....

Congrats to the newly wedded......

3 Likes

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nixiepie(f): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2017
I no pity them at all
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Ajgal10(f): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2017
Stupid people, all they know is have sex and make babies.

6 Likes

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Sebastine1994(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:
How can you be in an IDP camp and still get married, they're probably still being fed by the Government and NGOs. If they give birth, how will they cater for their kids there. This is just misplaced priority.

your mouth dey smell. Just hear your self talk. Are you on drugs. So they should not get married. The same way they improvised a cart for wedding, they will also feed their kids

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by favourmic(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Nah by force to Wed?
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by valarinz: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Drabeey:
When the desired is not available, the available becomes the desired...

Meanwhile, Tuface and I cancelled the much anticipated protest yesterday. Please, to those who are not happy with this development...... We have our reasons

The major one is that, we realised that tomorrow's sun will be very harsh, and then paracetamol is expensive now.... So its better we know whatwe are doing, so as not to put hardship on the citizens.

We already called the president on phone and explained to him what we wanted to say while protesting. So my people, no need for us to disturb ourself. We wrote a letter and pushed a call across to the president, and im sure the protest wouldn't have done any better.

We truly deserve some applause. On behalf of Tu face idibia and myself. We say Thank you.

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE

Oga driver, how work

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by gurunlocker: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2017
These guys still dey marry inside IDP camp?

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Donmoris212: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2017
na diz kimd wedding dey last for eternity pass d one dey go use hummer jeep dey disturb

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by EGCA: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Ajgal10:

Hw did dat affect ur generation? Am sure dey never come to beg u for money.

3 Likes

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Mouthgag: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Merry in penury...

Rubbish!
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by morbeta(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
The north will always take us back to the days of Noah.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by franxalive(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2017
TYPICAL NIARALANDER HAVE SPOKEN... hhahahahah... cheesy grin

Onyejemechimere:
grin
Op is that not a Chevrolet wheelbarrow.
Adonbeliv this

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by gqboyy(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2017
happy married life

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by metallisc(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Ajgal10:

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Rekyz(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Population increase. They trying to replace the ones lost
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Ghost447(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Na their way.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2017
And so, Money is not everything.
Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by uboma(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Richie0974:

I see it differently.
These are human beings like you and I.
It isn't any fault of theirs, that they are currently displaced and taking refuge in structured camps organized by the govt and other well meaning N.G.Os
I rejoice with the couple and pray that peace returns to their communities so they can go and rebuild their lives once more

1 Like

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Richie0974: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2017
uboma:

I see it differently.
These are human beings like you and I.
It isn't any fault of theirs, that they are currently displaced and taking refuge in structured camps organized by the govt and other well meaning N.G.Os
I rejoice with the couple and pray that peace returns to their communities so they can go and rebuild their lives once more

I'm not saying they shouldn't get married but not right now when there probably isn't a reliable means of income. What will happen when responsibility starts calling. We've heard tales of how they're been starved in IDP camps, do they want to put their kids through that? They should at least try to get out of there first, find a means of survival before thinking of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
valarinz:

Oga driver, how work

My condo, i dey ooo. I hope dem son call u for that interview?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.