Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC (16063 Views)

Private Refinery Vows To End Fuel Scarcity / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by neolboy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) on Saturday stated that the crippling fuel scarcity in the northern part of the country will be over in the next two weeks following the completion of repairs on the vandalized pipelines supplying crude oil to Kaduna Refining and Petro-chemical Company (KRPC).

The officials also said the KRPC is ready to commence production.
The Group Executive Director (GED) and Chief Operating Officer (COO), Off-Stream sector, NNPC, Alhaji Bello Rabiu Barbuda, gave the assurance when he embarked on a facility tour of the KRPC Plant.

He disclosed that the Warri and Port Harcourt refineries were also set for adequate fuel supply in the country, saying the era of shortage of the petroleum product supply will soon be over.
”As you can see, the whole country is under siege because of fuel supply. We are looking at the entire value chain to solve the problem.

“I come here to see the readiness of this refinery to be back on stream. We were actually having problem with the supply of crude oil to this place from Warri. It is about 640 kilometres line. That line is almost ready so that we would start pushing the crude here.

“At least in ten days, we would bring the crude to Kaduna, and about two or four days we would make everything ready.

“We want to make sure that in the next two weeks this refinery will be ready to start producing fuel. If that is done, the entire (northern) part of this country will be serviced with fuel.”

Babura told journalists in an interview shortly after touring the KRPC plant.

He noted that the plant is in good condition, adding that production will begin and nothing will stop it again.

“They will be ready to receive the crude soon and if the crude comes, we believe that everything will run smoothly”.

source: www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/02/kaduna-refinery-to-end-petrol-scarcity-in-north-in-2-weeks/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Correct!

The Niger Delta where this oil to be refined is coming from deserves to experience and suffer from fuel sarcity.

The South West where everyone from all over Nigeria is running to and the theory of one Nigeria is being put to test deserves to be crippled from fuel scarcity.

The South East has always been at the short end of the stick of consideration when it comes to federal cakes, we know this beef.

...but the almightyNorth that contributes everything to the purse and holds the divine right to rule Nigeria deserves to get a refinery working for it alone while everywhere down south suffers.

Northern Nigerian Petroleum Corporation.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by erusen: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
really bitches,what about us in Niger delta,wentin amajiri dey do with fuel,dem dey drink am

17 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by youngeagle(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
I think that means other regions can go to hell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by nnachukz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Did I just read IN THE NORTH? Clearly this is not a good time for zombies down south. Well their master should enjoy while their slaves from a particular area watch in hunger. But must still run errands for the boss by way of supporting him. I repeat, zombies life na suffering and smiling kind of life.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by brightology3: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
With which crude if i may ask. I don't tink is the 1 4rm niger delta

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by rottennaija(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
I think it best this people work in silence. Because when you announced like this, enemies of this administration will sabotage this effort.

And most of this youth sabotaging for some ogas dnt even know that this is coming to bite them and they still complain at the end.

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Keep blowing up pipelines in the south south!!

I dey north dey observe una.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dont see the different between 'to' and 'will' in Nigeria politic

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by MyGeneration(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Keep blowing up pipelines in the south south!!

I dey north dey observe una.
Pray mk we no find d pipeline way connect to the oil from Niger Delta cause sorry na hm name.

25 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Babalegba(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Pray mk we no find d pipeline way connect to the oil from Niger Delta cause sorry na hm name.
Any worthless vandal seen there will be shot on sight

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Bad belle peoplegrin!! Una no go see am....

By the way, E get one pipeline along Bayelsa road. That one they link Oil go Warri refinery!!

Help me and Blow it up pleasegrin

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by MyGeneration(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Bad belle peoplegrin!! Una no go see am....

By the way, E get one pipeline along Bayelsa road. That one they link Oil go Warri refinery!!

Help me and Blow it up pleasegrin
Wetin concern north nd oil, abi na groundnut oil?
Unless the oil want come from lake chad, if na from Niger Delta pray mk we no find am.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Blackfire(m): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Ab.oki weldone o.rankadede.
South-y una never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by lekjons(m): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2016
buhari was trying to do all he could for his people while still in power.. cos he knew when he finally leave "sorry" will be their middle name..

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by comradee1248: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by 5starmilitant: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
Congratulations Nigerians!
Petrol Price Has now dropped to 57 naira all thanks to Buhari. You can now purchase Petrol for 57naira on Jumia, Konga and all OLX petrol stations.

For more lies please text APC to 419

29th May, 2015 -------VS-------April, 2016.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Kachikwu should better keep quiet and pretend as if he knows what his doing

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by fulanimafia: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Let's hope so, the Kaduna refinery needs to be optimized for full exploitation if we are to effectively solve our petroleum supply challenges, particularly in the North.

As for the animals that want to blow up pipelines, feel free to do so, afterall it's the lands and rivers in Katsina that will be polluted and only northern Nigeria's resources will be used to fix the pipes.

Silly iPods.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by otokx(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Nigerians are tired of future continuous lies.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Odionfaruk: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
What will now happen to the south?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
I believe NNPC knew the entire part of the country is into this fuel crisis.

So, they should better do the needful than all these segmentation because Nigeria belongs to everybody.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by godoluwa(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2016
9jacrip:
Correct!

The Niger Delta where this oil to be refined is coming from deserves to experience and suffer from fuel sarcity.

The South West where everyone from all over Nigeria is running to and the theory of one Nigeria is being put to test deserves to be crippled from fuel scarcity.

The South East has always been at the short end of the stick of consideration when it comes to federal cakes, we know this beef.

...but the almightyNorth that contributes everything to the purse and holds the divine right to rule Nigeria deserves to get a refinery working for it alone while everywhere down south suffers.

Northern Nigerian Petroleum Corporation.
One Nigeria my foot

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by VocalWalls: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2016
undecided

And the owners of the oil?
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by oluwatobilob(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
One time, Mr Kwachukwu promised say KRPC go dey service us, twas two weeks i think he used then, dis na months later and another mumu dey say 2 weeks and just for entire north alone? Kontunu!!!! There is gawd
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Worksunlimited: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2016
neolboy:

Officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) on Saturday stated that the crippling fuel scarcity in the northern part of the country will be over in the next two weeks following the completion of repairs on the vandalized pipelines supplying crude oil to Kaduna Refining and Petro-chemical Company (KRPC).

The officials also said the KRPC is ready to commence production.
The Group Executive Director (GED) and Chief Operating Officer (COO), Off-Stream sector, NNPC, Alhaji Bello Rabiu Barbuda, gave the assurance when he embarked on a facility tour of the KRPC Plant.

He disclosed that the Warri and Port Harcourt refineries were also set for adequate fuel supply in the country, saying the era of shortage of the petroleum product supply will soon be over.
”As you can see, the whole country is under siege because of fuel supply. We are looking at the entire value chain to solve the problem.

“I come here to see the readiness of this refinery to be back on stream. We were actually having problem with the supply of crude oil to this place from Warri. It is about 640 kilometres line. That line is almost ready so that we would start pushing the crude here.

“At least in ten days, we would bring the crude to Kaduna, and about two or four days we would make everything ready.

“We want to make sure that in the next two weeks this refinery will be ready to start producing fuel. If that is done, the entire (northern) part of this country will be serviced with fuel.”

Babura told journalists in an interview shortly after touring the KRPC plant.

He noted that the plant is in good condition, adding that production will begin and nothing will stop it again.

“They will be ready to receive the crude soon and if the crude comes, we believe that everything will run smoothly”.

source: www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/02/kaduna-refinery-to-end-petrol-scarcity-in-north-in-2-weeks/

We heard this same news over two weeks ago.. Meaning the fuel scarcity should have ended weeks ago... Rubbish people..

Hyprocritical sets of people... Cabals still exist whether we like it or not..
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by dejavubobo1(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Can someone tell me why Kaduna is more important than other states... Lagos consumes more than k.d, Cross river & Delta whr d crude is extracted won't get fuel...
Why won't some groups fight fr secession

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by Erimasexxy(f): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2016
youngeagle:
I think that means other regions can go to hell

Lol yea
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by IrradiatoR: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Action, they say Speaks Louder than Voice, I'd prefer these people kept quiet, ACT and when we feel the GOOD effect of their ACTIONS, we help them make the whole NOISE they so much CHERISH. .
Re: Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC by fulanimafia: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2016
dejavubobo1:
Can someone tell me why Kaduna is more important than other states... Lagos consumes more than k.d, Cross river & Delta whr d crude is extracted won't get fuel...
Why won't some groups fight fr secession

As you read, it's to quell regional demand and not KD's demand only, so I wonder the basis of the comparison.

The North is comprised of 3 out of Nigeria's 6 regions, and has a higher population so it makes sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / Peter Obi: Nigeria’s Economy On Life Support Over N22.7trn Debt / Muhammad Sani-Bello Defects To APC In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.