Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics (993 Views)

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by chocolateme(f): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Today you mark your birthday mom.. If there is anything I ask God for, it is to continue seeing you through so many birthdays ahead. You are a great woman and very selfless.
Two particular events I won't forget in life is how God used you to pull me through JSS 3 when all hell broke loose on business and you sold some of your very costly wrappers to assist us.
I also thank God for using you to help me stay safe, you drove from Anambra to Abia state to come pick me from school, on our way back an old woman suddenly appeared from nowhere on the express road not even by the side and while trying to avoid hitting her and on speed too, you veered into the thick bush by the right and lost break, you were still under control while I was screaming off my head and you never lost balance or removed hands from the steering till we were deep into the bush far from the express. The car stopped on its own just right in front of a high tension pole. You still gained courage after we were helped and taken out to the road, amidst all the tension and fear, you entered the car and took us back home safe and sound.
I've always wanted to share your birthday here in this forum and today I feel so right celebrating my brave mom, may God grant you long life and prosperity, good health and wealth. Happy birthday mom.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2016
grin is this ur mom? She looks very young & vibrant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by funnynation(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2016
She is very beautiful woman.. Hope you takes after her. Happy birthday mummy chocolate.. More yrz ahead!

Nairaland official comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2016
Aww she looks young and pretty... nice smile btw.. my good wishes to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Wow! she is beautiful. Happy birthday ma!
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Smellymouth: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
She is LOVELY.

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Smellymouth: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
chocolateme,Bet why u come resemble your dad na?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
HBD mama chocolate cheesy
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by sisisioge: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2016
Happy birthday to your mom...may her days be long in good health and fulfilment.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Dyt(f): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Pretty woman
Live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by chiefolododo(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Is that cigarette in her hand?
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
That moment when your mom is hotter than you.

Sorry OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by nifemi25(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
wow. happy birthday to you mom. long live and prosperity. you shall ripe the fruit of your Labour. so shall it be to my mom also.
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Nixiepie(f): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Ur Mum is beautiful and sexy..... HBD ma
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Teeboy22(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Happy birthday to her

*kisses*
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by austine4real(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iya aduke le le na.

Give me her num make chyk this young babe
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by edwife(f): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
chocolateme,Bet why u come resemble your dad na?? grin

Seriously beauty is in the eye of the beholder. smiley

Happy sweet 16 to your mum.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Smellymouth: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by chocolateme(f): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
edwife:

tell him my dear.. Smellymouth done leave me dey look my old miss
Re: Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Mom's Birthday, Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sweet, Strong Mother, HAPPY BIRtHDAY TO HER.

(1) (Reply)

You Know Your Aunty Is Around When You See This (pics) / Ladies Jackets (UK, US & Italy) For Sale At Rock Bottom Prices!!! / Discussion: Is Cheating Really So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.