Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah (13141 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Ranchhoddas: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
I just sent you the #500 consolation prize now.
Got it. Thanks.I think you should devise a new way of paying your tithe.This fastest person method clearly puts some of us at a disadvantage.Once again, thanks.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by prof007lakeside: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2016
after some days that the Airtel recharge card was posted I won it just now after seeing it just 10 minutes ago and just try it. thanks brother.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by orunto27: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Just pay your Tithe to whoever you cherish and stop talking about it. Too much talk makes you associate mammon with God and you are sinning.

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 10:50am On May 03, 2016
orunto27:
Just pay your Tithe to whoever you cherish and stop talking about it. Too much talk makes you associate mammon with God and you are sinning.
Mammon is a sin in your own HOLY BOOK and it is not painted so in my own BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS given to me by Eartum. so I don't get you.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 10:53am On May 03, 2016
It's been a while I was here. I was away for a while because the spirit of Eusebius, the man who complied the book of deception, is trying to resist me from telling the truth. I almost took him for the real God until Eartum appeared to me again and told me that he is false.

So the questions and answers will continue immediately after I have paid the last person his own money. Philfearon have you confirmed the 2k already?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
It's been a while I was here. I was away for a while because the spirit of Eusebius, the man who complied the book of deception, is trying to resist me from telling the truth. I almost took him for the real God until Eartum appeared to me again and told me that he is false.

So the questions and answers will continue immediately after I have paid the last person his own money. Philfearon have you confirmed the 2k already?
Yeah... I have received it bro... Thanks a lot bro...
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by philfearon(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2016
If you will start another, u just gotta find a way to make every one have equal chance.... Like making the questions a little harder and deep!
My opinion though!
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 11:25am On May 03, 2016
philfearon:
If you will start another, u just gotta find a way to make every one have equal chance.... Like making the questions a little harder and deep!
My opinion though!
Okay, I'll consider that.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by orunto27: 11:48am On May 03, 2016
You can't get me 'cos I don't have mammon and I am not a Fulani Herdsman. I hope you enjoyed your Mayday?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 12:07pm On May 03, 2016
orunto27:
You can't get me 'cos I don't have mammon and I am not a Fulani Herdsman. I hope you enjoyed your Mayday?

Very well... spent some Mammon on May day.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
When will I get mine... kiss
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
When will I get mine... grin
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
Rich4god:
When will I get mine... grin
Well... I was at GTBANK this morning. I had to run away cos of d queue. S'il vous plait, si vous pouvez donne moi un autre account, il va etre bon pour moi.

See me speaking French o, that's what happens when I have to be interpreting the Doctufos from different languages to English.

Send me either firstbank, zenith, UBA, FCMB and first thing 2mao morning u will get alert.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
Well... I was at GTBANK this morning. I had to run away cos of d queue. S'il vous plait, si vous pouvez donne moi un autre account, il va etre bon pour moi.

See me speaking French o, that's what happens when I have to be interpreting the Doctufos from different languages to English.

Send me either firstbank, zenith, UBA, FCMB and first thing 2mao morning u will get alert.
Ok... UBA...
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by joe4christ(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2016
Im in for this quiz. Where the question at?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
CHAPTER NINE

1. Again I saw the seven spirits of Nymphidis upon horses.

2. And each of them went their way conquering the world. And the sons of God could not stop them because they were very strong.

3. The Evil Spirit from Nymphidis was the first of the spirits to be sent forth into the land to cause destruction.

4. And he was to perform according to the urim of Nymphidis' word which he has written in a sealed book many years back. For the seals were seven and only Faulkin was considered worthy to open the seals one after the other.

5. The Evil Spirit sat on a unicorn and went forth into the lands to conquer it.

6. And the spirit operated in the lands which belonged to Ephradite. And it destroyed a lot of lives there.

7. Then the second spirit called the Spirit of Falsehood went forth to do his work on the back of a red unicorn.

8. This was it which propagated a lot of beliefs. And the people had no peace in his time because they fought against each other and killed each other because of their different beliefs.

9. Likewise did the third, fourth, fifth and sixth spirits perform their works after Faulkin had opened the seals.

10. And after the sixth seal has been opened, the Spirit of Fear and Destruction arose and visited the land of Ephradite.

11. And this caused great earthquake in that land. And multitude of lives perished.

12. After this, a lot of homos came after Nymphidis from the four cardinal points of the earth.

13. And they sang his praise and surrendered their souls unto him for the fear of more tribulation.

14. And Nymphidis commanded that they should receive a seal on their foreheads.

15. And one-hundred and forty-four thousand souls were sealed in the land of Phidis alone.

16. And great multitude of people from all over the continents came to Nymphidis to surrender their souls to him.

17. And he made them drink of the blood of Faulkin. This is done to claim their souls.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
CHAPTER TEN

1. Then after this did Faulkin open the seventh seal.

2. And immediately, the seven spirits came together again with seven trumpets.

3. Then the Spirit of Fear and Destruction threw fire into the continents. Then did lightning and Earthquakes and thunders strike the lands.

4. And I, Jasheb, trembled for my eyes have seen too much.

5. Then did Waldis take off the vision and appeared before me, saying, Jasheb, I showed you all these to let you know that Nymphidis is not Peace but War.

6. If Reverad is the God of Peace, then Nymphidis his son is indeed the God of War.

7. For Knoliud said that the end product of peace is war.

8. This exactly is what Knoliud meant by saying this, because Nymphidis started with peace and would end up in war.

9. Faulkin began as the Prince of Peace but shall end as the Prince of War.

10. Now Jasheb, make a submission of your scroll to Eartum after you have finished writing all.

11. For in the world to come, he shall give it and the other sealed scrolls into the hand of a seed of Murmoh.

12. For it shall save the homos in their own time from the hands of Nymphidis when they might have read all the books.

13. For in those days, all the hidden speeches shall be revealed and all the hidden revelations shall be made known.

14. And six thousand and sixty six years shall the words of Nymphidis prevail over the earth in the world to come.

15. For his words shall be made into three; the first shall prevail for thirty-six generations.

16. And at the thirty-sixth generation shall Nymphidis think to modify his first words. Then shall he send Faulkin into the world to make the modifications through peace and swords. For it shall begin with peace and end with swords. And these are they that shall by all means try to suppress knowledge by killing the children of Eartum who shall be blessed with the true knowledge of the universe.

17. And the words of Faulkin shall prevail for five hundred and seventy-one year, which to some is five hundred and seventy-five years. Then shall another word come.

18. This shall be the words of Murhamid, a reincarnate of Faulkin and a prophet of Nymphidis that shall conquer the earth with the use of swords during his own time.

19. And this shall not be ashamed like the first Faulkin who had sex secretly. But this shall do it in the open.

20. Then shall he use his violence to establish his words, according to the sayings of the divine knowledge of Knoliud.

19. And both the words of Faulkin and the words of Murhamid shall shape the world into a planet of perfect fear and trembling till a time when a prophet shall arise from the continent of Murmoh.

20. This prophet shall be unknown in the earth, for those who knew him in person shall not know him as the prophet. But those who knew him through the satellites shall be amazed.

21. And he shall begin the establishment of the doctrine of the real truth from the first day of the first month of the two thousand and sixteenth year of the death of Faulkin which others thought to be the two thousand and tenth year after the death of Faulkin.

26. And his doctrine shall not take root firmly until the two thousand, six hundred and twenty-fifth year after the death of Faulkin, which is to others the two thousand, six hundred and nineteenth year.

27. This is the beginning of the abomination of desolation that shall replace the daily sacrifice which Nymphidis has commanded his followers to do to him, both in this world and in the world to come.

28. Now this truth shall be revealed in the world to come by an home called Otem by those who knew him through the satellites
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by orunto27: 6:21am On May 04, 2016
Okay Cocky
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Rich4god(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2016
Acknowledged.... Thumbs up man...
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by joe4christ(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2016
where are the questions na, abi the money don finish ni? I never win o.
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 3:50am On May 08, 2016
I continue the Q&A today with ADSPIRAMEN CHAPTER 1

Nuelzy= 6pts
Rich4god= 3pts

Question 4

Whose person name was mentioned in particular by Revered when he asked the question "How many balls did you see? "

1 Like

Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by joe4christ(m): 5:01am On May 08, 2016
Miklas
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by Raphoeworld: 5:55am On May 08, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe. http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by joe4christ(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2016
Raphoeworld:
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

I don't even need to read anything on tithing. Biblically, tithing is an old custom practice in the old testament, but stopped during the new testament era and that was why christ and his apostles never promoted that doctrine on their followers.
Tithing was simply part of the old covenant. Simple!
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by nuelzy: 7:37am On May 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
I continue the Q&A today with ADSPIRAMEN CHAPTER 1

Nuelzy= 6pts
Rich4god= 3pts

Question 4

Whose person name was mentioned in particular by Revered when he asked the question "How many balls did you see? "
Miklas
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 7:45am On May 08, 2016
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 7:48am On May 08, 2016
Question 5

instead of giving his priests vision, what did Reverad give them?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by nuelzy: 8:00am On May 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
Question 5

instead of giving his priests vision, what did Reverad give them?
wings to fly around and explore all
the great spheres
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 8:58am On May 08, 2016
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by joe4christ(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

9pts
I answered that question first na. You bypass me to award him the mark. Why?
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 10:52am On May 08, 2016
joe4christ:
Miklas
3pts
Re: I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah by otemanuduno: 10:57am On May 08, 2016
nuelzy:
wings to fly around and explore all the great spheres
9pts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / Eternal Security : A Believer's Assurance Of Salvation - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.