Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (26316 Views)

Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram —borno Gov. / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by macb2k: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
You did well, come and take hand shake

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by poseidon12: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
Shettima must be the definition of the word Stupidd.

Imagine if he is the manager of Dangote Group in NW region and BH attacks their facilities. The question will be

Is it Dangote that will call the branch manager to get the full scale of report?

Will he sit down and do nothing because he THINKS the security agents of the company has brief Dangote

Who supervises that security men in that company?

Shettimma is just part of the problem of what is wrong with this country. Illiterates filling position of trust

He is really foolish. And he even seems to be proud of his foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Chommieblaq(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Did he actually say that?

Stupid reason!! !
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by kobonaire(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bumble f'king idiötic explanation

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Nnabugwu8590: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is what I called politics of distraction for the masses.
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by bluecircle470: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shettima u're d chief security officer of borno n its ur responsibility to inform the then president of d situation, although Jonathan has his own many fault. Jonathan is just a mistake President, he's not fit to rule a state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by castrokins(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Letters Were Written To The Governor From The Examination Body, Not To Chibok Parents. And As You Know This Chibok Thing Was A Grand Plot, The Governor Concealed The Letters, Didn't Make It Public, But Assured/Allayed Fears Expressed By WAEC, That He Will Provide Adequate Security. Had The Public Been Aware Of Such Prior Warnings, Am Sure The Students Would Have Been Withdrawn

babyphaze07:
“To start with if it was true that the Government
Secondary School, Chibok, was considered unsafe
to the point that the Borno State Government
was warned against holding the exams there,
why would parents of the school who live within
the same “unsafe” Chibok, allow their children to
be in that school at that time? If the Borno
Government was reckless enough to care less of
the safety of the gilrs what about parents of the
girls? They also didn’t care or what?

The truth is finally out and GEJ vindicated. Zombies you see yourself.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Funmiladey(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
abacrested:
Whether you like or not we had two governments under Gej.
One is legitimate and answerable to the electorates and headed by Gej while the other is in the north headed by northerners which all their leaders were answerable to.
The northern government was working hard to discredit the legitimate government of Gej so as to get power back to the north which they succeeded with the help of the sophisticated south west.
Imagine what a governor is saying!

Yes you're right bu I think unlce JO should , taken some clue from baba OBJ, he who wants to catch a monkey must act like one. That's the simple method bab used for these so-called northern elders which I thi uncle JO failed to apply during his reign.
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by nextstep(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
There's a thing called "protocol" Mr. Governor, and you failed to observe it. Never mind who else could have briefed the President, you, as the chief executive of your state, have a responsibility to your boss, to report incidents of such important nature.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Agbalanze(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
I never knew this Governor is this dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by basingstoke: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok. Why did you go ahead to hold the exam when the same security warned you of the danger ahead ?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Sfvalentine(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iռ sʊʍʍaʀʏ... Iʄ ɢɛʝ ɖɨɖռt ċaʟʟ ɦɨʍ...ɖ ɮastaʀɖ աօʊʟɖռt ɦaʋɛ ċaʟʟɛɖ.....ʄօօʟɨsɦ ʍaռ.
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by omogin(f): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
You only gifted gej a sweet retirement. Now your olodo bubu will chop fire cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Pidggin(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
It was part of the overall plot against GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Amoto94(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some people lack comprehension skills.
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by blackboy2star(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
I knew their is more too dis chibok garbage, season 2 episode 1... All planned and worked out good, GEJ you dan suffer oo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by OpinionCounts(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Funmiladey:

I stopped reading the article when I realised that a state of emergency wa in place when the incident happened, how on earth will a governor still be governing with a state of emergency in place, I think uncle JO got it wrong there too. No justification for the Gov. For nt callin as well

Remember it was not a total state of emergency like in the time of obj. the governor was still allowed control of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by onunwa21(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chibok scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:

Imagine if he is the manager of Dangote Group in NW region and BH attacks their facilities. The question will be

Is it Dangote that will call the branch manager to get the full scale of report?

Will he sit down and do nothing because he THINKS the security agents of the company has brief Dangote

Shettimma is just part of the problem of what is wrong with this country. Illiterates filling position of trust
"Are u Zombie saying one year is too short4 buhari to perform? my dear it's not, soup wey go sweet? na from d aroma u go take know, no b when u wait till d soup ready! one dat keeps blaming his predicesor for one year? I'm sorry,has notin to offer Nigerians"

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by truthspeaks: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mehn, u rili expressed d real pain in u. Let's hope 2019 will present better candidates for political offices. For me, i'd say buhari ddnt expect he wld rule. He came for war n unexpectedly, Gej handed over to him. As such, he was n is still confused abt wat 2 do wit d power. I tnk God buhari z bn allowed to rule so dat thr ll be peace in future elections. No more grounds to soak baboons n dogs in blood. D north wants to rule, now they hv it, they dnt knw wat 2 do wit d power wch is y thr z confusion in evrytin they do.
stillchris:
you why the North is cursed to fail till eternity.

who should get first hand information from your state immediately something bad happens.

gradually they are exposing themselves and very soon the world will know that chibok was a scam planned to ouster a sitting government with help from southern traitors like amaechi and that ugly monkey woman ezekwesilly.

it's a pity that the colonial masters forced this marriage on us.

no light, no fuel, cost of living has skyrocket, jobs are being lost every month, we have a tourist president who wants to travel roumd the world in 80 days with only pictures to show us as achievements, and some fools will come here and tell us to be patient.

they claim to be fighting corruption but what we see are media trials. this week efcc will claim to find $1 million in a soakaway with no pictorial proof. not even in court.

i can imagine a lot of kids who are yet to fend for themselves making up the zombies pack so i'm not bothered.

i feel this is my punishment for blindly voting this bastard of a president. a cow that will not sit in one place and solve our problems.

abeg how many countries has the tanzanian president visited before the breeze of change is starting to blow there.

i'm so angry i want this country broken because i've come to realize we can never move forward with these parasitic northerners on our back.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by jzdoberman: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Of course the truth go dey come out 1 by 1.
I have always known that aabokis can NEVER be TRUSTED. Big shame 2 Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas etc
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by vislabraye(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
abacrested:
Whether you like or not we had two governments under Gej.
One is legitimate and answerable to the electorates and headed by Gej while the other is in the north headed by northerners which all their leaders were answerable to.
The northern government was working hard to discredit the legitimate government of Gej so as to get power back to the north which they succeeded with the help of the sophisticated south west.
Imagine what a governor is saying!

This governor is a slow spoke to the core. Sometimes I wonder if these abokis are human beings. A governor like that can't take responsibility. One of the trademarks of this Apc as a people is trading blame. Nothing is ever their fault.
They created bokoharam in order to frustrate Gej's government and they still blame him when bokoharam carry out their mission. Why did he ignore security report ?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by oloriooko(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who will read this rubbish from a wicked man called gov. Its more evident that this guy was part of the abdution process, he must be investigated

5 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by vislabraye(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
DamZik:
"Are u Zombie saying one year is too short4 buhari to perform? my dear it's not, soup wey go sweet? na from d aroma u go take know, no b when u wait till d soup ready! one dat keeps blaming his predicesor for one year? I'm sorry,has notin to offer Nigerians"

I think you were replying the wrong person.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by bakoson: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Funmiladey:

I stopped reading the article when I realised that a state of emergency wa in place when the incident happened, how on earth will a governor still be governing with a state of emergency in place, I think uncle JO got it wrong there too. No justification for the Gov. For nt callin as well

But the Governor was still the Chairman of the State Security Council despite he State of Emergency in the state. I think it was just a display of power in play. The Governor was never in support of the State of Emergency. Therefore, he felt the Presidency should take charge forgetting he still remain the State Chief Security Officer.

On the other hand, the president as the C in C should have stepped in immediately instead of waiting for the Governor to call considering citizens safety.

Non of them can be completely exenorated. The Governor assertion is shameful non the less.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:

shut up,there is emergency in dt state prior to d attack,jonathan ib countrol security apparatus in dt state

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by sunnyuche1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
no. he didn't call because he knew it was all Scam. bye!
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by maxzzo1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
He knows were those girls are!!!
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
North just plan everything take over power from Jonathan, which include Boko Haram, Chibok girls kidnapping etc with help Afonja Tunubu, I pity Nigerians that is expecting something good from Buhari led APC administration, A man that promise that Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood and many corp members and others died as a result of that, A man that once said that a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North. I pity the zombies who believe in Hausa-fulani that have rule Nigeria for more than 36years without anything good that came out of it

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by 4reala(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
stillchris:

i'm so angry i want this country broken because i've come to realize we can never move forward with these parasitic northerners on our back.

hmmm! If not for this your last line, you would have gotten more than a 100 "like" cool
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by CosmicJames(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
babyphaze07:
“To start with if it was true that the Government
Secondary School, Chibok, was considered unsafe
to the point that the Borno State Government
was warned against holding the exams there,
why would parents of the school who live within
the same “unsafe” Chibok, allow their children to
be in that school at that time? If the Borno
Government was reckless enough to care less of
the safety of the gilrs what about parents of the
girls? They also didn’t care or what?

The truth is finally out and GEJ vindicated. Zombies you see yourself.......
Zombies are seriously hiding. I can't find even one of them here. Is a pitty.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by demzey(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
I dnt lyk insultin ppl's fam....bt dis man stupid die, i feel lyk slapping him, imagine d nonsense hes spewing frm dat stinkin mouth das smelling like lindas........ U for jus tok say u bin no get credit for fone, make we sabi say u stiil stupid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / ‘I Owned Lucrative Businesses’ — Malami Writes Buhari Over Corruption Allegation / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.