Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) (2377 Views)

11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by horlah005: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is unbelievable ..Read what this woman wrote this on her facebook page“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had $ex with him when he was 14 years old. The baby came out fine. Just to let you know, I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen (13), fourteen (14), and sixteen (16).My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I started to get feelings for him I decided to have a one and one talk with him. I told him “mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you”. I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. Heasked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I told him yes and even $ex

sourse: badcriminals.com

Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by ladyF(f): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hian!!! I hope her account was hacked.

1 Like

Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by mynd1(f): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by iceberylin(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hardship is Good sometimes...

If she had too many bills it would have switched her attention from this...
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by Weblow: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
who ask her
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?!
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by cruzita(f): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided who is she to the child now?mother or grandmother?

1 Like

Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well, Lasisi has said it all. Endtime!!!
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
undecided who is she to the child now?mother or grandmother?

Baby Mama undecided
Re: Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) by cruzita(f): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
VickyRotex:

Baby Mama undecided
lol ,I dey tell u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Love Letter I Found In My Cousins House Help's Room / Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? / My Project Supervisor Wants My Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.