Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa (9471 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
I was in the white house when I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3017345/south-west-least-developed-region
on my favorite site which is Nairaland.It was amusing.I was rofl when all my cabinet members entered, they did not know when they started rofl with me.We were laughing because of these pictures that we saw.
1ST PIX IS IBADAN SLUM...lol
2ND PIX IS ABA SLUM...lol
3RD PIX IS OSHOGBO...lol
4TH PIX IS ABA SLUM...lol

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by vayne(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
What is it with these guyz and brown tongue

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by ckmayoca: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Get away guy
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by acenazt: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lmao d last picture is an irony. See so klin billboard for dump. Kaduna better pass all these Yoruba states sef. See as brown roof full everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Obamaofusa:
I was in the white house when I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3017345/south-west-least-developed-region
on my favorite site which is Nairaland.It was amusing.I was rofl when all my cabinet members entered, they did not know when they started rofl with me.We were laughing because of these pictures that we saw.
Some people say its at the burial grounds you see brains that were never used but when i saw your post i knew they lied because ........

Start using ur brain now

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Movic1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
White house ko! Green house ni You guys just like Wahala. Southerners keep on fighting themselves while the Northerners be like diz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesygrin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
The truth is there should be healthy competition among the different states and regions in order for the leaders to sit up and face the not so easy task of governing.In the USA where you all know that I am the president,there are healthy competitions which enable each and everyone of the states to knoqw where they positively and negatively stand in the scheme of things.
EXAMPLES.
Industrial Incentives:
Competition Among American States and Cities
In recent years, there has been much "revisionist" research on the effects of economic
development programs at the state and local level. There is now substantial evidence that
economic development programs can help local economies by reducing unemployment and
increasing earnings. Some, such as Bartik (in his book
Who Benefits from State and Local
Economic Development Policies?

http://research.upjohn.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1050&context=empl_research

Tax Competition Among U.S. States:
Racing to the Bottom or Riding on a Seesaw?
Abstract
Dramatic declines in capital tax rates among U.S.
states and European countries have been linked
by many commentators to tax competition, an
inevitable “race to
the bottom,” and
underprovision of local public goods.

http://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/files/wp08-03bk.pdf

There is nothing wrong in competing positively by posting your infrastructural growth pictures in here and telling us the location because infrastructure is a primary driver of real estate investment. Transit,
roads and bridges, and pedestrian infrastructure
are important priorities. And cooperation between developers and public leaders is seen as key to delivering infrastructure in the years to come.

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Movic1:
White house ko! Green house ni You guys just like Wahala. Southerners keep on fighting themselves while the Northerners be like diz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesygrin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Sincerely,why did you doubt that I am Obama of USA?
I can see you just as you are typing and might oblige you my presence in there or send a drone to bring you to the states if you still insist that I am not in the white house.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Kommen(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
Bros I hail your lie oooh grin
You get BSc in Law abi grin grin
Cos na dem sabi lie like this
You no like Blue house grin
But
Obamaofusa:

Sincerely,why did you doubt that I am Obama of USA?
I can see you just as you are typing and might oblige you my presence in there or send a drone to bring you to the states if you still insist that I am not in the white house.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Kommen(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
angry
If I loaded you angry
Dats the colour of the roof tongue tongue
acenazt:
Lmao d last picture is an irony. See so klin billboard for dump. Kaduna better pass all these Yoruba states sef. See as brown roof full everywhere.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ooni: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
To be fair op, iboland is quite better. The way thing are we can only compete with north. Aba is a bubbling city, it is the hub of our local economy in nigeria. but here in west ibadan is a full time slum. We really need to act fast before mogadishu overtakes ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
The reason we are opening this thread...my friend,Putin of Russia just called me now that we should come down to Nigeria and monitor events as the SW OF Nigeria and SE of Nigeria competes positively by posting their infrastructural growth pix without bashing themselves.
We have decided to invite the major actors in that thread including the obi and oba.
People like..Ooni, bestower,clerkent, Slapsticker,IykeChukz, Balkan, Adelaide2, Chazzyboy, Hagmond,eyeview, EmeritusMbaM,totit,Atlantian,arcnomec,ODVanguard,MarysMeal, Movic1,betterABIAstate,Lessonteacher, imhotep, lolzzzz,Rayhutar,AmuDimpka, AfricanApple,Ofodirinwa,orisa37, OneNaira6, Puvor,OmoIgala, Perceptor, coolitempa, Deatheater,juman,ObiofOnitsha,Noneroone,FKO81, ishiamu,ibotic,bloodykiller, Armaggedon,Ojiofor, omoelesa, ogechieku, ApcSucks, mideactive,right2,DeadWrong,Ralphdan, FlyoruB,omoelesa,Ritchiee, ChionChion,yorubaparapo,winniz etc.
PLS,POST YOUR PIX AND GIVE US THE NAME BECAUSE WE WOULD BE VERY,VERY NEUTRAL.
We know some places have slums but they might have better infrastructures like Lagos which happens to have more slums but more beautiful infrastructures than any of your states,be it in the SW or SE.
We would be looking at anything you post compared to what obtains in developed economy like ours.CHEERS.

THIS IS RIO HERE..

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
lol..... I know this is a trap by a South Easterner to bring the Almighty South West to their level, but still, I will jump in.

Enugu Slum

Ibadan Slum

To be honest, the South West is the Heartbeat of Nigeria and the Nigerian economy, Industry, Music, Fashion and Trends etc, and has at least 35% of the largest settlements in the country, While South East is just regarded by most people as one non-existent corner of the country but which make the loudest noise.
For those of us from Kogi and Benue, SE is just the place we pass on our way to Port Harcourt and Calabar.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin grin

Will be back with more.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
OmoIgala:
lol..... I know this is a trap by a South Easterner to bring the Almighty South West to their level, but still, I will jump in.

Enugu Slum

Ibadan Slum

To be honest, the South West is the Heartbeat of Nigeria and the nigerian economy, Industry, Music, Fashion and Trends etc, and has at least 35% of the largest settlements in the country, While South East is just regarded by most people as one non-existent corner of the country.
For those of us from Kogi and Benue, SE is just the place we pass on our way to Port Harcourt and Calabar.
DO PEOPLE LIVE IN ALL THESE SLUMS?ENUGU SLUM.

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Putinofrussia: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin
But

почему вы думаете, что он лежит

pochemu vy dumayete, chto on lezhit

Why did you think he is lying?

HE IS MY JOLLY GOOD FRIEND.YES,WE EAT JOLLY GOOD JOLLOF RICE TOGETHER.I AM WITH HIM NOW.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Putinofrussia: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kommen:
grin
But
I AM SENDING A DRONE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.WATCH YOUR BACK.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ibadan
The most expansive city in West and Central Africa, covering more land Area than any other.

Aba
Aba, is nowhere near as big or expansive as Ibadan, but it is the Biggest settlement the Ibos have..... despite its considerably smaller area, it still looks like a PIGSTY or Refuse dump.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3540060_11143729156571699701630016573547754476853n_jpeg18d75bc7b1c54b5bda0aebfa1f589bdd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Kommen(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
You na Putin now
All hail the bear grin
Putinofrussia:

почему вы думаете, что он лежит

pochemu vy dumayete, chto on lezhit

Why did you think he is lying?

HE IS MY JOLLY GOOD FRIEND.YES,WE EAT JOLLY GOOD JOLLOF RICE TOGETHER.I AM WITH HIM NOW.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Kommen(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
Make the thing carry fuel come oooh like 40 litres grin
Putinofrussia:

I AM SENDING A DRONE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.WATCH YOUR BACK.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Kommen(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin grin
SE no dey exist grin
OmoIgala:

Enugu Slum

Ibadan Slum

To be honest, the South West is the Heartbeat of Nigeria and the nigerian economy, Industry, Music, Fashion and Trends etc, and has at least 35% of the largest settlements in the country, While South East is just regarded by most people as one non-existent corner of the country.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Obamaofusa:
DO PEOPLE LIVE IN ALL THESE SLUMS?ENUGU SLUM.

Yes o, my brother, at least 96% of Enugu state looks like shit, but most of my Ibo brothers come here to nairaland, to decieve gullible Nigerians that the place is Eldorado by showing 20% of the area of Enugu city, not to even mention all of Enugu state, which it would surprise you, has about the same number of people as Only Ibadan City. That was as at 2006. About 3.2 Million each.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
acenazt:

Kadu what?? loooool
Abeg no go there......
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
OmoIgala:

Yes o, my brother, at least 96% of Enugu state looks like shit, but most of my Ibo brothers come here to nairaland, to decieve gullible Nigerians that the place is Eldorado by showing 20% of the area of Enugu city, not to even mention all of Enugu state, which it would surprise you, has about the same number of people as Only Ibadan City. That was as at 2006. About 3.2 Million each.
LIAR! Is it the Enugu I know or the one I don't know.
Enugu is beautiful and has one of the best road networks in Nigeria.
So stop lying, or are you doing your I.T in lai mohammed class?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Enugu is a red and Dusty state with underdevelopment everywhere joor....... Stop trying to fool gullible people.
Only 20% of Enugu town is presentable.
The rest of the state looks like total crap, from Awgu bordering Umunneochi to Ette in the Igbo Eze LGA (Nsukka axis). Not to even mention Nkanu and those Ebonyi border areas ..... chisos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
OmoIgala:

Enugu is a red and Dusty state with underdevelopment everywhere joor....... Stop trying to fool gullible people.
Only 20% of Enugu town is presentable.
The rest of the state looks like total crap, from Awgu bordering Umunneochi to Ette in the Igbo Eze LGA (Nsukka axis). Not to even mention Nkanu and those Ebonyi border areas ..... chisos.
arguing with people like u will be a waste of time.
I have a soup to pqepare.
Enugu the O42 city is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
arguing with people like u will be a waste of time.
I have a soup to pqepare.
Enugu the O42 city is beautiful.

Yes, Like this. Very beautiful Enugu state.

Welcome to the O42 State.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chaiiii.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
We think omoigala is really shoring up some intimate points for the SW. What do you think,Putinofrussia?
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by eaglejay13(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:

On point
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Obamaofusa: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
eaglejay13:

On point
We don't have to doubt what he has posted if only he can tell us where in Enugu we have this kind of slum.So omoigala,where is that in Enugu?
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by OmoIgala: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Obamaofusa:
We don't have to doubt what he has posted if only he can tell us where in Enugu we have this kind of slum.So omoigala,where is that in Enugu?

More Enugu. Pride of the East

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Reject Loan Requests For Fuel Imports / Police Plot To Tackle Shiites In Borno - Premium Times / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.