Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda (6606 Views)

A Thread For Laveda! / Happy Birthday Laveda! / Where Is Laveda? Nairaland Darkest Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
nd am d one on weed

Cheers mate
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by KingRex1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. Thanks for your service to humanity. Disposing him off just saved us some hazard
Yeah man.. Anytime
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lagig:
You guys are jobless undecided so na that small misunderstanding una dey carry for head like gala sellers.. Airtime take time angry stop calling someone u haven't met olosho
Baby...look beyond what you see

she didn't deny it...did she?
so she's an olosho...it has nothing to do wid you...

Just keep doing what you wer doin b4 typing...

I still love you though
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros, how did I pick fight with you? I asked if a soft ass could be felt through picture. How's that even picking fight with you?

Cheers bruv
wu said I felt it tru picture?
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Not scared!?
errrmmm...

actually I got my own drilling machine and am sure ya gonna love it....2016 model....turbo engines...whayasay

Lol..
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
afta u wink me finish

Lol cheesy
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Baby...look beyond what you see

she didn't deny it...did she?
so she's an olosho...it has nothing to do wid you...

Just keep doing what you wer doin b4 typing...

I still love you though
undecided it's not normal if you love her tell her
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Not scared!?
errrmmm...

actually I got my own drilling machine and am sure ya gonna love it....2016 model....turbo engines...whayasay

Lol... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana!?
The VIP and VVIP chambers are already in chaos...
Please act accordingly and release a press statement on why the fight has to be postponed...
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by KingRex1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Laveda dear, Say sumthin nd dismiss these jobless niggas
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Laveda(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Cheers mate

Jackie cheesy
Please ignore, the more you feed them with attention the more they feel they are important wink

So much hate for me, seems their e life revolves around låveda, without me maybe boredom will rape them to death.

Allow then swim in stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by ifeajikap(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol cheesy
bcus of stfu no lemme rest pm make we leave here
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lagig:

If my dog takes her on a date....
i'll tie a dynamite to the dogs balls when he returns...

I love you and not her....
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Laveda:

Jackie cheesy
Please ignore, the more you feed them with attention the more they feel they are important wink

So much hate for me, seems their e life revolves around låveda, without me maybe boredom will rape them to death.

Allow then swim in stupidity.
I'm done here already. I'm out
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Laveda(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingRex1:
Lav eda dear, Say sumthin nd dismiss these jobless niggas
They are free to continue.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Laveda(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm done here already. I'm out
Better smiley
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Jadekitana(f): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lmao there's no fight, every body should go home. I have a very interesting thread to read, seems some E-war happened in my absence between the Knights and some others! I heard they have cliques here, what a shame.
AIRTIME007:
Jadekitana!?
The VIP and VVIP chambers are already in chaos...
Please act accordingly and release a press statement on why the fight has to be postponed...
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Commentator(Brian)
Ok..news has just filtered in from mainland....Laveda just released a press statement stating that she has some old diicks to attend to.....so she has agreed to postpone the fight....due to her high debts in recent weeks...she need to clear them....Not suprisingly cos Laveda studied archaeology in college..."the older the diick...the better..."

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
ifeajikap:
bcus of stfu no lemme rest pm make we leave here
hehehehe
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Commentator (Terry)
Alright folks...you heard it all..
Fight has been postponed...the new date will be updated on the WWF website....
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lmao there's no fight, every body should go home. I have a very interesting thread to read, seems some E-war happened in my absence between the Knights and some others! I heard they have cliques here, what a shame.
Yes they do just because they don't have the balls to stand alone and fight.

Awon weaklings! grin
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by MrWhaley: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lagig:
You must be Lav.eda..little wonder why you would open another account for this.
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Calebosko(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
I want to apologize to the WWE Universe pls dont mind d two cowards. They are both afraid.but they also lost the oportunity to be glo ambasador,pls the authority wil look for a way to compensate u with a beter match.on monday nyt raw.calebosko aka triple HHH LOVE U AL
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Jadekitana vs The Bobbylicious Owl

ROUND 1
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!.......
Introducing the wrestler at the top left corner...
weighing 54pounds...3ft tall....with boobs weighing 69 pounds...with a record of 15KO.....i present to you....the most drilled fighter..."OLOOOOOSSHHHHOOOOO LAAAAVEEEDAAAAA"!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahah, barman pls pack origins gibe this nigga till he drinks to stupor
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
MrWhaley:

You must be Lav.eda..little wonder why you would open another account for this.
cheesy grin cheesy noo am not LAVEDA
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by cherryice(f): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe. Wetin man no go see for romanceland?

•••takes seat•••
u r just everywhere
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by MrWhaley: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lagig:
cheesy grin cheesy noo am not LAVEDA
Tell me another fairytale,please... Wonder what you girls gain from jealousy..it infuriates me. angry
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
cherryice:
u r just everywhere
hehehehe. Don't mind me. I'm MTN; everywhere you go tongue embarassed

So where and how have you been? shocked
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by cherryice(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe. Don't mind me. I'm MTN; everywhere you go tongue embarassed

So where and how have you been? shocked
cool

I travld. Ya missd me?.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
cherryice:
cool

I travld. Ya missd me?.. cheesy
where did you travel to? shocked

Yes. I did. You know wink smiley
Good yur back
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
I understand how you feel....
lmfao!
Re: Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda by cherryice(f): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
where did you travel to? shocked

Yes. I did. You know wink smiley
Good yur back
Dubai..
Aww missd ya too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty / Why Isn't He Touching My Breasts? (18+) / We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.