Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? (1011 Views)

DeGea would have saved your marriage; follower tells Ubi Franklin, he replies / Girlfriend Saved Boyfriend's Phone Number With "No Oxygen, No Life" / Please Who Here Can Dash Me His/her Old Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Technology have its own advantages and disadvantages.Many marriages have went south these days owing to the inability of couples to disuse their sim card after marriage and delete their former facebook account before marriage.This have wrecked havock on many marriages especially the females.My view is for new couples to discontinue the use of their old sim and delete their old facebook after marriage.This is a hard descision to make.Disconnect yourself from former admirers or continue to have unnecessary accusations or counter accusations.Your views pls
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin no need to destroy the sim ,just format it na
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
too funny grin
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Julietcutie(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
I can use a new sim...but Facebook account I can't delete it
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by thesicilian: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol... Why would anyone want to delete his old Facebook account simply because he's married?
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Julietcutie:
I can use a new sim...but Facebook account I can't delete it
Can you release the password to your guy?
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Julietcutie(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
wikkileaks:
Can you release the password to your guy?
emm I can if my husband insists
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

emm I can if my husband insists
Really? Are u sure?
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Julietcutie(f): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
wikkileaks:
Really? Are u sure?
yea as long as I have nothing to hide
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good idea actually. i've witnessed a lot of marriages crashing because of FB.
most couples reconnect with their exes on FB.
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Ioannes:
Good idea actually. i've witnessed a lot of marriages crashing because of FB.

most couples reconnect with their exes on FB.
It is real. Some guys are really angry about this but they dont tell their partner.

1 Like

Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Just introduce all of 'em toasters and admirers to your new partner. I'm sure they'll accept their fate that you've been taken and move on.
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
C talk abeg grin grin grin
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2016
brandnew3:
Just introduce all of 'em toasters and admirers to your new partner. I'm sure they'll accept their fate that you've been taken and move on.

Guys may take it as cool when a girl introduces her exes but reference will be made when any issue come up.Some guys dont forget things easily.
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
wikkileaks:
Guys may take it as cool when a girl introduces her exes but reference will be made when any issue come up.Some guys dont forget things easily.
I don't mean she should start taking him to meet them.
What I'm saying is, she should introduce her new partner to them the moment they show up either online, offline or wherever. They don't have to talk about anything.
They'll get the message and move on.
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2016
brandnew3:

I don't mean she should start taking him to meet them.
What I'm saying is, she should introduce her new partner to them the moment they show up either online, offline or wherever. They don't have to talk about anything.
They'll get the message and move on.
anyway, this might help a bit
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
thesicilian:
Lol... Why would anyone want to delete his old Facebook account simply because he's married?
if it is to save the marriage from unwarranted arguemets, i think its worth it.
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Ladies now adays always lock there fone with difficult passwords and patterns .y?
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
It depends on the lifestyle of the individual before marriage
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
It depends on the lifestyle of the individual before marriage
100% Correct. but some guys intentionaly send romance messaages even when they dont have nothing to do with the lady.This might also cause problem.
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 14, 2016
As in ehn..
Re: Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage? by wikkileaks: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Lalasticlarla:
As in ehn..
na so

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident / How Close Have U Come To Sleeping With A Relation? / Love Turns Sour. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.