Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC (10922 Views)

Just In!!! Gov.ibikunle Amosun And Aremo Olusegun Osoba Over Next Ogun State Gov / 2019: Segun Osoba Doubts Apc’s Victory In Presidential Election / Ogun 2019 Governorship Tears Amosun, Osoba & Tinubu Apart - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Political prostitutes and jobbers

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by ephemm(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Akirogun miscalculated when he left
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by justicejay(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Another thief returns to APC
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by breakeven: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Nigeria politicians do not give a damn what happen to Nigeria. They are only concerned about their pocket. Tomorrow he will come back to PDP if they win at the centre.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by henrysam(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Shameless old hag. And these people will be telling us they are following Awolowo foot steps.
Did Awo behave like this when he was alive?
Wonder the kind of legacy they wanna leave behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by babyoy(f): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
I am watching
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Alphaoscar: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2016
seunmsg:
Good to see that he's back in the party that he helped formed. He really has no business leaving the party in the first place. He overrated his popularity and was rightly cut to size by the party.

I am personally happy to see him back within the fold. not that I'm a big fan of him but his coming will make 2019 primary election interesting . both him and Amosun should be blamed for the previous issh but he shouldn't have jump the ship.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by amdoyin82(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Hiss..
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by birmingham04: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I am personally happy to see him back within the fold. not that I'm a big fan of him but his coming will make 2019 primary election interesting . both him and Amosun should be blamed for the previous issh but he shouldn't have jump the ship.
Are you a politician? Your head dey there. 2019 primary will be very interesting. Amosun v Osoba and Tinubu.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Alphaoscar: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2016
birmingham04:
Are you a politician? Your head dey there. 2019 primary will be very interesting. Amosun v Osoba and Tinubu.

Your head dey their bro. I'm still learning the rope ni o hence a keen follower of the game.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by MENELIK1: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
henrysam:
Shameless old hag. And these people will be telling us they are following Awolowo foot steps.
Did Awo behave like this when he was alive?
Wonder the kind of legacy they wanna leave behind
However nasty he might have behaved, we should mind the way we address elders, especially as Africans
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by phemmie06(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2016
He has come back to have his share, Baba God where is my portion
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Neyomickey1: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Am happy is back in the fold. I was not quite happy when he left earlier knowing his role in the emancipation of Ogun people from the claws of PDP. I am sure he must have learn one or two lessons outside in wilderness, if nothing at all, that someone should not overrate himself. Amosun should do the needful. Baba Osoba, eniyan lon be leyin oro, ti oro fi nke oooo..... Toto sebi owe...

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by BabaO2: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2016
This is the worst thing APC has done to themselves. Osoba ruined his career and that of his son, including his associates because of his greed, now he's irrelevant, broke and useless and you are accepting him back to reduce the clout of Amosun, it is better and more profitable to woo Kashanu into APC than to woo osoba. I see Amosun decamping to PDP after his tenure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2016
The PDP in Ogun-State will retire these hungry politicians in 2019. This is a tentative reunion that won't stand the test of time. Ogun PDP only needs to put its house in order to deal a 'fatal' blow on these career politicians.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
DailyPost:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/chief-olusegun-osoba-returns-apc/

Politicans are shameless.

Let him just remain in ikoyi with the lion of boudillon as the dog of boudillon.

If I see his leg in Ogun state, he'll hear when.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by MrMcJay(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
The PDP in Ogun-State will retire these hungry politicians in 2019. This is a tentative reunion that won't stand the test of time. Ogun PDP only needs to put its house in order to deal a 'fatal' blow on these career politicians.

Lol.
You really don't know Ogun politics.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lol.
You really don't know Ogun politics.
Of course, I do. The same PDP that won a senatorial, two House of Representatives, and nine House of Assembly seats in the state at the last general elections is poised to do much more in 2019. Go to Oke-Mosan and ask civil servants who are being owed their salary deductions if they will still vote the APC come 2019. Ask the market women and artisans if it is still the broom party in 2019. You can then come here and say I know nothing about Ogun politics.
Re: Olusegun Osoba Returns To APC by Omotaday(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
This man is a moraf,ucker!!!! he let the Segun Adesegun astray. what is now left for them including Kaka, Abiodun and the rest. Mumu ppl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) / 2023: The Mistakes Of Those Before Us Can Never Befall Us – Nwodo / Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.