Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics (31698 Views)

Akure Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (photos) / Amosun Hosts Abdulsalami Abubakar & His Wife Justice Fati In Abeokuta(pics) / Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by yemajiteru(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thank God say e no even explode.... .
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by vicstar(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • Nothing new undecided
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Dapsin2901: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
May God help us in this county see how people they risk there life and that police man they look them haha
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by ubaobi: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Bollinger(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
My people will always continue to perish due to lack of knowledge.

One spark and it's KABOOOM!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by onunwa21(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Miracle tongue
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Ridwan1821: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
ELEYI GIDIGAN OOO.. Well, thats Nigerians for.
Covetousness is part of everybody's character (Both the d Rich ones and d Poor ones).
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by francizy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
here it is.. cool I hope this will change ur mind abt cool cash

This was terrorist attack in Jos and not due to fuel scooping.. Not supporting the barbaric act of fuel scooping but I think it pays to be factual...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by damoche64: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
viviangist2:
Take a look at what fuel scarcity is causing in many parts of Nigeria, Although that's how some people behave even in Abundance of the so call Fuel, The Photos from the incident happened at Ibara, Abeokuta Nigeria this afternoon April 3rd 2016. A full loaded petrol tanker fell with some of its content spilling on the ground. Desperate Nigerians who are presently suffering the effects of the lingering fuel scarcity decided to scoop some of the spilled fuel into their jerry cans.

Source http://www.vivianplus.com/2016/04/fuelscarcity-nigerians-scoop-fuel-from.html
It was'nt petrol but Diesel. Try & confirm information before u post online.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by nonstan(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:

Shebi u don spoil my appetite now..u don happy baa ?
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Aroh48(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Warris dis.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by coolplanet: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oga stop deceiving people with dis pics.this was shown in one of the past elections where corpers were also killed.perhaps,this is a community and no good road or fuel station around.not even a single road around.but sincerely,i don't support the idea.
Cutehector:
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
coolplanet:
Oga stop deceiving people with dis pics.this was shown in one of the past elections where corpers were also killed.perhaps,this is a community and no good road or fuel station around.not even a single road around.but sincerely,i don't support the idea.
I showed him this pic to reiterate him on the dangers of such.. I never stated what led to the death of these unfortunate beings. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Kangol99(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
nonstan:

Shebi u don spoil my appetite now..u don happy baa ?
it's better to spoil your appetite dant watch people like you go and die like chickens.. at least, u are lucky to be alive now. Pray that fuel scarcity will never make end up like them..
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by valnelly(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Abeg i get 10000 likes were i wan sell,
Interested buyers should contact me,
E no cost,
I can even trade it for a plate of garri

Hungryboy indeed!
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
D voted for change, and dat is wot d are geting.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
francizy:

This was terrorist attack in Jos and not due to fuel scooping.. Not supporting the barbaric act of fuel scooping but I think it pays to be factual...
francizy I never mentioned any cause of tragedy here. Pls try to understand my discussions with people before you quote me. D reason why I posted that pic was to make the person I was having a conversation with see reasons as to why he shouldn't go near the fallen petrol tanker so he doesn't end up being burnt like dat. Hope u do understand.

I have been receiving a lot of mentions on this and i"m tired of explaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by terrymason(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
My people will always continue to perish due to lack of knowledge.
which knowledge! Average Nigerian lack obedience not the other way round!
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Velounie(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Na wao. People and silly risks sha.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by thesicilian: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
I'll like to read the story where that pix came from can you give me the link pls?
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by birmingham04: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Don't blame them their are some people they dont value their life, and those people are the poor people.Can you see someone with half a million in the bank account there? Rich people no wont die.Poverty and greediness is killing us. Anybody i see in this type of environment are more or less boko haram. Foolish people,that is reason our leaders will be treating them like monkey. Thank God am not part of them and you?
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by rantmoniker(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Abeg i get 10000 likes were i wan sell,
Interested buyers should contact me,
E no cost,
I can even trade it for a plate of garri

Your level of poverty has really touched me.It appears you are so broke that you can no longer even pay attention to topics in threads before making comments. Do you accept egold?
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Seyitosino(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
The first 2 sentences seem contradictory to me, @ op.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
thesicilian:
I'll like to read the story where that pix came from can you give me the link pls?
please this is a story of bokoharam attack somewhere in the north. I don't have the link to that now, I used to have the picture in my facebook account since 2011 so I picked it up from there
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by highpriest4: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Suffer suffer for earth
Enjoyment for heaven
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cutehector:
bro it s still 50 50, it s either the person die or live. Life is still a risk hector.
The way things re in this country,bro. It s die trying despite the high risk involves. What if those that died in the incident succeed nko? Your pix will displays their fine houses and cars.

Anyway, I understand you bro.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
EZENDDIGBO:
bro it s still 50 50, it s either the person die or live. Life is still a risk hector.
The way things re in this country,bro. It s die trying despite the high risk involves. What if those that died in the incident succeed nko? Your pix will displays their fine houses and cars.

Anyway, I understand you bro.
I seriously understand you guys too... buh left for me I wouldn't wish to tempt the devil.. oh mehn, he is one son of a bitchh... the odds of survival in such scenarios isn't 50:50, it's 80:20. Most petrol spills resulted in explosions, just a few were contained.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by 2rucool(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
How come ? Their filling station is about 20meters or less to that spot where the truck fell. Maybe time to vomit little from what they ate from the past weeks.
Re: Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics by cutekhalifa(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
and the dullard is busy taking selfie with Obama.....

shenge indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.