Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? (1278 Views)

Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by raphie01(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some people,mostly us girls do it For different reasons

For me I think its somehow immature to do it almost everyday. once in a while is ok. We are not dating him with you tongue

But what do you guys think about it

Uhm why do you guys add "lalasticlala" at the end of threads ??
#FirstthreadonNL
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by vicstar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • uhm he's the moderator that moves thread to the front page undecided Anyway, welcome to NL
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by raphie01(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • uhm he's the moderator that moves thread to the front page undecided
Anyway, welcome to NL
Oh thanks For the inFo- ish why did you use that Face na
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by vicstar(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
raphie01:

Oh thanks For the inFo- ish why did you use that Face na

• • • • • You're welcome, the "face" is just ma thing I always mean business undecided
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by firstking01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op what do you mean by public flaunting of relationshipundecided?
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Vinshu(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nay!
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
well, let's meet at the national assembly for proper deliberation grin ...You can call me Mr. Speaker wink
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by ivyT(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2016
When he puts a ring on it,then u can..That one sef no sure nowadays with the high rate of divorce
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
well.. it has its pros and cons. In my opinion, the cons outweighs the pros. so i'll rather we keep it low key.

Relationships last longer when nobody knows your business .
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
well.. it has its pros and cons. In my opinion, the cons outweighs the pros. so i'll rather we keep it low key.

Relationships last longer when nobody knows your business .
CRAP
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2016
its too early in the morning to deal with you. you could have just ignored my comment, stop trying hard. idfwu

SAINTSAMURAI:
CRAP
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by ifeajikap(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
All dose boo of life tins gives me running stomach
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
its too early in the morning to deal with you. you could have just ignored my comment, stop trying hard. idfwu

huh deal with me? i feel like slapping u right now.
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
lol.

SAINTSAMURAI:
huh deal with me? i feel like slapping u right now.
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
lol.
u know, ure more beautiful when u smile.
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2016
LoL

Nay! You'd just be making bîtches jealous and all up in Your business.

Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
As long as i love you i will flaunt you,i don't care what happens to tommorow.
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chaiii grin

Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by raphie01(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL

Nay! You'd just be making bîtches jealous and all up in Your business.

The major reason its been put up there is to make them bitches jealous grin
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Yay

Not always tho
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 05, 2016
It's a Nay Nay 4 me.
It's childish and who knows, u might be chasing Mr right away cheesy.
What if u guys break up
U gonna upload another pix and peeps will start seeing u as irresponsible.
I can only 'show' him wen I'm married.
Pen down!
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 05, 2016
ivyT:
When he puts a ring on it,then u can..That one sef no sure nowadays with the high rate of divorce
seconded wink

1 Like

Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
That's why wise celebs like sound sultan and ramsey noah keep dia marriages off social media and tv shows. Even d popular adekola odunlade does same. So to me its better that way.

BTW u're a fyn girl
Re: Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? by raphie01(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
That's why wise celebs like sound sultan and ramsey noah keep dia marriages off social media and tv shows. Even d popular adekola odunlade does same. So to me its better that way.

BTW u're a fyn girl
10q embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? / Picture: A Girl Toweling Her Kitty-Cat / 11 Things You Didn't Know Happens To Your Body When You Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.