Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (56788 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah bruv its all about naija for me lol. trust me. yeah i will definitely be linking some sticky icky spot but i only want to use mine for canna-oil and then use the oil to make cannabis cakes. lol. i am not allowed to smoke it seeing as the body is the temple of the holy spirit lol. but folks have been known to get crunk from eating cannabis cakes. but yeah ill hook up some spots for you grin

Fvck that shyte. So you didn't know that the body is the temple of the holy spirit when you were burning that zoot back in the same day, no? Holy spirit replaced ISIS in the Roman Catholic translation of the Horus story...and I'm sure ISIS ain't mad at earthly plants. And shockingly, the same ISIS the female god has been turned into an acronym for the most dangerous terrorist group on the planet. grin

Smoke-a-thon, spiritual feeling when I'm trees dieting...holy spirit can't be mad at that cos it's spiritual. Anyway, we destroy our bodies daily by eating all these genetically modified foods they sell in supermarkets. Or do you think all the crap, including fruits and veg you buy in ASDA, Tesco et al are real? grin

BDL (Base Defence League) is the new gang - we're trying to get the government to legalise weed in the UK. Gang gang gang.

Let Big Narstie give you the anthem (man don't care about colour, BDL my brother - gang gang gang! Loool):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyozFunKzs0
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Fvck that shyte. So you didn't know that the body is the temple of the holy spirit when you were burning that zoot back in the same day, no? Holy spirit replaced ISIS in the Roman Catholic translation of the Horus story...and I'm sure ISIS ain't mad at earthly plants. And shockingly, the same ISIS the female god has been turned into an acronym for the most dangerous terrorist group on the planet. grin

Smoke-a-thon, spiritual feeling when I'm trees dieting...holy spirit can't be mad at that cos it's spiritual. Anyway, we destroy our bodies daily by eating all these genetically modified foods they sell in supermarkets. Or do you think all the crap, including fruits and veg you buy in ASDA, Tesco et al are real? grin

BDL (Base Defence League) is the new gang - we're trying to get the government to legalise weed in the UK. Gang gang gang.

Let Big Narstie give you the anthem (man don't care about colour, BDL my brother - gang gang gang! Loool):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyozFunKzs0

NOPE, I honestly did not know that the body was the temple of the holy spirit back then lolzz.

and you know that roman and egyptian and greek mythology are all linked and they are all the same stories passed down from conquered empires to rebirth-ed empires and they just change the names of the characters so yes horus of egypt is Jesus of roman empire and isis of egypt is the virgin mary of the roman empire. its all the same mythology with different different names for the characters.

and yeah i know most of the GMO foods in asda and tesco destroy the body but its different from actually purposely tryna destroy it with your own hands. against those foods there is protection for those in the LORD and it has been prophesied that we would eat defiled foods when the white man starts running the world >>> ezekiel 4 vs 13 Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles,

wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
NOPE, I honestly did not know that the body was the temple of the holy spirit back then lolzz.

and you know that roman and egyptian and greek mythology are all linked and they are all the same stories passed down from conquered empires to rebirth-ed empires and they just change the names of the characters so yes horus of egypt is Jesus of roman empire and isis of egypt is the virgin mary of the roman empire. its all the same mythology with different different names for the characters.

and yeah i know most of the GMO foods in asda and tesco destroy the body but its different from actually purposely tryna destroy it with your own hands. against those foods there is protection for those in the LORD and it has been prophesied that we would eat defiled foods when the white man starts running the world >>> ezekiel 4 vs 13 Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles,

wink

Fam, I dunno but we destroy our bodies daily with all the genetically modified junk we eat...even the so-called vegetarians. All those crap they stack in the fruits and veg section aren't the real deal, even the water. In an ideal world, we ought to be in the motherland, living peacefully, planting what we eat, and eating them fresh - without the extras. But even Africa is effed up. So smoking proper weed (not skunk or spice - proper Thai) won't hurt lol.

Darn! The Roman Catholic Church is sly. They stole the Egyptian story of Horus and changed the names, while replacing the female god, Isis, with Holy Spirit. Thus turning God the father, the mother, and the son - into God the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. Yet blinkered folks would say the black man doesn't rate his woman, when the white man was the one who took the woman out his remix of his African story of God and replaced her with Holy Spirit. Horus became Jesus and Emperor Constantine became the image of Jesus, before Michelangelo decided to paint himself as Jesus. And that's the Jesus they gave black folks and the one they have been carrying around for over 400years lol. Yet my folks wonder why he has left them at the bottom of the totem pole of everything.

I'm definitely thinking about becoming a proper vegetarian when I'm like 40 and I can move to a place where I can plant what I eat. That's what some Caribbeans are doing these days. Once they retire, they'll just buy a big house with large land on the Islands, to plant what they eat and move there. You live longer that way. You can't be a proper vegetarian out here.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by lindiwey: 2:10am On Apr 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Linda ikeji actually stinks.
The first time i met her in lekki, she was smelling like a rotten fish, i thought she ate fish but i met her for the second time, the smell was still there.
That was when i knew something was fishy.

All liars must go to HELL FIRE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Fam, I dunno but we destroy our bodies daily with all the genetically modified junk we eat...even the so-called vegetarians. All those crap they stack in the fruits and veg section aren't the real deal, even the water. In an ideal world, we ought to be in the motherland, living peacefully, planting what we eat, and eating them fresh - without the extras. But even Africa is effed up. So smoking proper weed (not skunk or spice - proper Thai) won't hurt lol.

Darn! The Roman Catholic Church is sly. They stole the Egyptian story of Horus and changed the names, while replacing the female god, Isis, with Holy Spirit. Thus turning God the father, the mother, and the son - into God the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. Yet blinkered folks would say the black man doesn't rate his woman, when the white man was the one who took the woman out his remix of his African story of God and replaced her with Holy Spirit. Horus became Jesus and Emperor Constantine became the image of Jesus, before Michelangelo decided to paint himself as Jesus. And that's the Jesus they gave black folks and the one they have been carrying around for over 400years lol. Yet my folks wonder why he has left them at the bottom of the totem pole of everything.

I'm definitely thinking about becoming a proper vegetarian when I'm like 40 and I can move to a place where I can plant what I eat. That's what some Caribbeans are doing these days. Once they retire, they'll just buy a big house with large land on the Islands, to plant what they eat and move there. You live longer that way. You can't be a proper vegetarian out here.
[b]well truth be told the religion christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the bible. everything they practice in christianity is not in the bible. christianity the religion is a white mans concept. i quite agree with you on that. however the bible itself was written by black men. the old testament was written in kemet. however all the books got compiled together as the bible. point being - the bible has absolutely nothing to do with going to church and worshipping a pastor and paying tithes and bogus miracles and speaking gibberish called tongues and all that other shyttt they do in the churches lolz. there is a separation between the bible and religion and that image of jesus is cesare borgia the son of pope alexander the 6th of rome. and some even use the image of the actor robert palmer who played jesus christ in the movie

yup what we eat is kinda jacked up somewhat but that dont mean cuz the food is jacked up then we should go ahead and jack up our body even more by smoking weed. hey ? i am not telling you to stop smoking your weed, all am saying is i personally will like to use it to make canna-oil and use that to bake cakes. its the same effect lol. it cures cancer and other ailments when you use it that way cuz it kick starts the whole body system and gets rid of stagnated waste

yeah i am almost a vegetarian now myself. i stopped eating meat, drinking milk and eating eggs. all i eat is tuna fish. would be nice to be able to plant your own food but you gotta move to ijebu land for that where there is much unused land. cant quite see that happening in lagos lol. but the food in lagos is organic though so you shouldnt worry about GMO. farmers in naija dont do all that white man nonsense to the food. we arent that savvy and fortunately so[/b] wink wink
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
[b]well truth be told the religion christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the bible. everything they practice in christianity is not in the bible. christianity the religion is a white mans concept. i quite agree with you on that. however the bible itself was written by black men. the old testament was written in kemet. however all the books got compiled together as the bible. point being - the bible has absolutely nothing to do with going to church and worshipping a pastor and paying tithes and bogus miracles and speaking gibberish called tongues and all that other shyttt they do in the churches lolz. there is a separation between the bible and religion and that image of jesus is cesare borgia the son of pope alexander the 6th of rome. and some even use the image of the actor robert palmer who played jesus christ in the movie

yup what we eat is kinda jacked up somewhat but that dont mean cuz the food is jacked up then we should go ahead and jack up our body even more by smoking weed. hey ? i am not telling you to stop smoking your weed, all am saying is i personally will like to use it to make canna-oil and use that to bake cakes. its the same effect lol. it cures cancer and other ailments when you use it that way cuz it kick starts the whole body system and gets rid of stagnated waste

yeah i am almost a vegetarian now myself. i stopped eating meat, drinking milk and eating eggs. all i eat is tuna fish. would be nice to be able to plant your own food but you gotta move to ijebu land for that where there is much unused land. cant quite see that happening in lagos lol. but the food in lagos is organic though so you shouldnt worry about GMO. farmers in naija dont do all that white man nonsense to the food. we arent that savvy and fortunately so[/b] wink wink

But is the Bible in its pure state?

We all know King James remixed the real books the Bible came from. So can you trust the Bible based on that?

The world is over 6billion years old and the Egyptians built some of the pyramids over 10,000 years ago. Yet the Bible keeps telling us that humanity started with Adam and Eve less than 6,000 years ago. Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, but Cain killed Abel and ended up having kids. If there were only three people - Adam, Eve, and Cain - left in the world at that time, who did Cain fvck to make kids? Did he fvck his mum? grin Cain must've been the first motherfvcker ever cos he fvcked his mother.

A lot of things just don't add up. Even the Moses story cos there's no record of Moses in Egypt and slaves building pyramids. The only thing close to Moses was Pharaoh Ramesses II and his story's completely different.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

But is the Bible in its pure state?

We all know King James remixed the real books the Bible came from. So can you trust the Bible based on that?

The world is over 6billion years old and the Egyptians built some of the pyramids over 10,000 years ago. Yet the Bible keeps telling us that humanity started with Adam and Eve less than 6,000 years ago. Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel, but Cain killed Abel and ended up having kids. If there were only three people - Adam, Eve, and Cain - left in the world at that time, who did Cain fvck to make kids? Did he fvck his mum? grin Cain must've been the first motherfvcker ever cos he fvcked his mother.

A lot of things just don't add up. Even the Moses story cos there's no record of Moses in Egypt and slaves building pyramids. The only thing close to Moses was Pharaoh Ramesses II and his story's completely different.
bible never said nothing like that. bible never said when humanity started. definitely not no 6000 years. christianity told you that. and king james only compiled the bible. nothing else.

story of cain and abel and eve and adam are allegories. the book is not a literal book. its like the egyptian story of isis and horus and auset and anubis and seth etc etc <<< these stories are allegories and those people did not actually exist. so is the bible, its like the egyptian mystery and mytholical books and is not meant to be read or understood literally. thats where you fall short

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
bible never said nothing like that. bible never said when humanity started. definitely not no 6000 years. christianity told you that. and king james only compiled the bible. nothing else.

story of cain and abel and eve and adam are allegories. the book is not a literal book. its like the egyptian story of isis and horus and auset and anubis and seth etc etc <<< these stories are allegories and those people did not actually exist. so is the bible, its like the egyptian mystery and mytholical books and is not meant to be read or understood literally. thats where you fall short

Timeline, brother. The timeline is 6,000 years ago.

King James did remix the bible and took a lot of books out of it. The also changed the names. The name "Jesus" is a classic example.

Err, if you believe Cain, Abel, Adam, and Eve were allegories...doesn't that make everyone in the Bible also allegories cos they're all connected, from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses - all the way to Jesus? Can we just call the Bible a book of allegories then?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

King James did remix the bible and took a lot of books out of it. The also changed the names. The name "Jesus" is a classic example.

Err, if you believe Cain, Abel, Adam, and Eve were allegories...doesn't that make everyone in the Bible also allegories cos they're all connected, from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses - all the way to Jesus? Can we just call the Bible a book of allegories then?
[b] yes the bible is a book of allegories as I have said. the bible itself tells you it is a book of allegories if you read galatians chapter 4. its not meant to be literally read. and the timeline may be 6000 years but it does not tell you creation started 6000 years ago. if you understand that adam and eve are allegorical presentations of nations of people then you can understand how the timeline of the bible is different from the creation of the world. just cuz a book was written 6000 years ago does not mean the world was formed then. there was a reason why they had to write the bible 6000 years ago and that is to hard copy the cosmic laws that all humans have to abide by. but humans have existed way before the bible was written and if you study the text very well you will see that it says so in genesis chapter 2.

the name jesus is greek and it means ' he saves '. its not a mans name. the fact that we accept the bible is an allegory tells you it is not a mans name and if it is not a mans name then that name can be changed from culture to culture depending on who is compiling. jesus can be yehoshua or jesu or iesous etc etc. its not a mans name so it is subject to change[/b]
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

i think from just this one verse you can glean that under the umbrella Jesus Christ are several saints known as the 144 thousand

1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits <<< the FIRSTFRUITS are christ. PLURAL not SINGULAR. POINT BEING THE NAME ' JESUS CHRIST ' CAN BE CHANGED TO ANY LANGUAGE CUZ IT IS A COVER NAME FOR THE SAINTS

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK WITH MANY LAYERS THAT MANY ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO UNDERSTAND HENCE WHY MANY ARE CONFUSED CUZ IT IS LAYERED IN PARABLES AND SYMBOLISM AND ALLEGORIES . THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NOT MEANT FOR ALL SO TO THEM IT IS HIDDEN IN PARABLES WHILST TO THE SAINT THEY CAN DECIPHER IT
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
[b] yes the bible is a book of allegories as I have said. the bible itself tells you it is a book of allegories if you read galatians chapter 4. its not meant to be literally read. and the timeline may be 6000 years but it does not tell you creation started 6000 years ago. if you understand that adam and eve are allegorical presentations of nations of people then you can understand how the timeline of the bible is different from the creation of the world. just cuz a book was written 6000 years ago does not mean the world was formed then. there was a reason why they had to write the bible 6000 years ago and that is to hard copy the cosmic laws that all humans have to abide by. but humans have existed way before the bible was written and if you study the text very well you will see that it says so in genesis chapter 2.

the name jesus is greek and it means ' he saves '. its not a mans name. the fact that we accept the bible is an allegory tells you it is not a mans name and if it is not a mans name then that name can be changed from culture to culture depending on who is compiling. jesus can be yehoshua or jesu or iesous etc etc. its not a mans name so it is subject to change[/b]

So Bible is a book of allegories and Jesus is an allegory, no?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

So Bible is a book of allegories and Jesus is an allegory, no?
sukkot:
i think from just this one verse you can glean that under the umbrella Jesus Christ are several saints known as the 144 thousand
1 corinthians 15 vs 23 Christ the firstfruits <<< the FIRSTFRUITS are christ. PLURAL not SINGULAR. POINT BEING THE NAME ' JESUS CHRIST ' CAN BE CHANGED TO ANY LANGUAGE CUZ IT IS A COVER NAME FOR THE SAINTS

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK WITH MANY LAYERS THAT MANY ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO UNDERSTAND HENCE WHY MANY ARE CONFUSED CUZ IT IS LAYERED IN PARABLES AND SYMBOLISM AND ALLEGORIES . THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS NOT MEANT FOR ALL SO TO THEM IT IS HIDDEN IN PARABLES WHILST TO THE SAINT THEY CAN DECIPHER IT
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
How she wan mess up him career? We all loved wizkid because of his talent, nothing more.
Abeg if you need virgin kpekus holla at me
If I discover say na refurbished kpekus I go sue you o
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Virginkpekus(f): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
afemaiboy:
If I discover say na refurbished kpekus I go sue you o
It's not even for your type sef.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Virginkpekus:

It's not even for your type sef.
Thanks for warning me before hand because my type don't do refurbished. Once again, thanks.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Chike222(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Linda make i hear something jor... no be as im get money wey make the matter no go far like dat.... if to say na poor man... you 4 neva intimidate am by now with your money.....e be like sey you be secret admirer to wizkid... come here dey post rubbish....make una 2 no just worry us with una mumu beef ....idiots

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.