Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (56783 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
bring on ur boyfriend /husband to me to confirm how my sweet kitten taste! U must b mad! Ur fellow woman called Linda show watch her ways. Dat she is a blogger doesn't mean she shuld b crossing ppl l's lane. I release brain unto u make sure u use am wella tongue

Lol.

That your pvs$y that smells.

I don't even want to taste. So those boys tell you that it is sweet. Mumu,that is what we tell every girl.

Chai,you are not smart at all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Mess up Wizkid's career?
Who does she even think she is sef?,

Wizkid became a successful musician, through the power of his talent,

He didn't get rich of trying to destroy others or peddling gossip about them,

The level were Wizkid dey, na only God fit destroy am,
And na God go still destroy am, Because pride full him body scatter. Spoilt little brat.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Rexnegro(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
toyeoye:
she be God wey wan end wizzy career?
infact na This same tin wey You write I want write...felt a sense of pride in her words...like say she be God or like say na she make wizkid The star he's today, what's she feeling like sef? ... I don vex, wasn't taking side since but with This her comment now she don yan rubbish...if small pikin do like small pikin sebi an adult go do like adult na #nonsense
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
cescky:

u have no idea how the entertainment businress works....she can easily end his career with bad publicty

the same way 50 cent ended jarule and a lot of other rappers careers with ridicule

I'll to see her do it...otherwise...thunder go fire her.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Xteviemindtrick: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
NeroPapas:
Taaaaa! That na talk? Anty Linda goan sidon.

I hate threats, not even when it's coming from a woman. Are you God? You're not even Banky who was part of his beginning. Abeg leave trash for lawma.
The Boy don carry you shine small... grin
bros after God, fear woman
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Policy001(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Using publicity stunts to multiply their bank balance.. The rich keep getting richer at the expense of the gullible ones!!
You nail it man. That's what has been going on in naija entertainment scene for a long time. Only person I respect with no strings attarch or useless publicity but only with talent is 2baba no wonder he keep going higher
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by MrHackmed1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
donbenie:
Writing about Stars and their antics IS her business..

If Linda can't write any good news about the kid, she should stay glued to her Laptop and stay out of his way.

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Doseason: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
wizkid vs linda all is well
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by GBYB: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
From the social media attacks to brutal accusations, today has produced another celebrity face off between popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji and singer, Wizkid.

The latest in the string of attacks is –Linda’s updated blog post – where she maintained that Wizkid is a phony who lies about his ‘supposed successes’.

Read below, the updated blog post.

“Oh Wizkid, I wish all these stuff you wrote about your supposed success were true…I would have been so happy for you! But those of us who know the truth, know the truth…Lol! You can deceive your fans but not me. But I’m still a huge fan and will continue to wish you well…

And who are the ‘we’ that don’t like me? Same people around you that don’t like you? That keep snitching on you…? LMAO! What a child. Abeg, make I leave you alone before I mess up your career or image! Moving on…

https://uzopedia./2016/04/03/linda-ikeji-to-wizkid-before-i-mess-up-your-career-ill-leave-you-alone/
Miss Linda is trying to give up. Read btw those lines, lol
"but I am still a big fan nd will continue to wish you well"
"make I leave you alone before I mess up ur career or image"

Wizkid don win o
Now I agree say strong head nd bad mouth pass protocol o
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Ifetex(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid Try to Hack her blog !!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Policy001(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
puhleeeze from where I am sitting it looks like she is the one taking a huge loss from this debacle. when people look at linda now, all they will see is a walking smelling poonani. its true. whizkid has damaged that girls reputation for life grin

linda just need to never write about that guy again cuz its obvious he does not like people writing anything bad about him and he is a dirty fighter with a mean streak
When we look at this with a critical and business point of view I think wiz would be the one to lose more cos I'm sure no reasonable company will want to associate it self with wrong role model as an ambassador
, even the stake holders will have to exclude him from shows and gigs, I've got experiences and info on this.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by judondasylva(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
hmmmmm this country. so no one here is condemning that small boy for what he did instead some people are here saying nonsense. WizKid is a fool he should grow up I thought Yoruba children have respect. so to write news now us a crime? nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by agoadiv(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, the rate at which he is going, he doesn't need your help in ruining his career. He's doing it all by himself. And as for you, responding to his childish acts goes to show how childish you also are.

u stupid pass ur grandma
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
willibounce1:

You don't believe wizkid's story but you believe linda's reply. Have you collected your 10k give away from Linda? Ekpa

lolz, nice one but i don't know Linda neither do i know wizkid, i hear of her blog, i doubt if i have been there more than 3 times all these years, wizkid i like his songs but that's about it, i believe there is more to their stories but wizkid came from the weak and easy angry, only dull guys and loosers come at a girl with the obvious insults, she is cheap, she is a slut and all that, everyone does that, she slept with ur manager, she is old and not married is that what u expect to move me, i read both their comments, hers sounded more real, i am sure he also has some points too but the angle he came out with, only kids and lazy minds would be impressed by it, telling me u slept is suppose to make me like u more or hail u or what, abegi i'm grown those are lines for kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
ugolance:
Seriously, The Linda of a girl is really snooping so close to where she ain't suppose to. Wizkid missed it when he joined issue with her he would have sued her for defamation in d first place and that would hv been it. On the other hand, our celebrities shld also learn to take d bloggers the way they are because they are the same people that promotes them when they ain't as popular as they wish to and keeps them in d news.
Nobody is snooping on anybody:when you are a celeb the whole world is watching you.Let alone media agents.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by chima24life(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
This woman allow the young man rest naa!!! Abi you wan marry him
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by NobleAngell(f): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
agoadiv:

u stupid pass ur grandma
No. From your comment, u are the stuupid 1. U even look it.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cybriz82(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Uncle linda naija no b yankee.if justine career spoil e no concern us wey b naija.evn if ur sister like mek e dey tell d world say wizkid dey wet him bed naija no care wetin dem wan na music ey go keep dem body dancin. And ps also tell ur sister mek she shut up she talk to much.she keep callin wizkid a kid n yet she herself no sabi cntrol her fingers frm typin.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sukkot

This just exemplifies how messed up and backward naij is. Folks are talking about the big machine and media power - even a common blogger with free template is also running her. I blame folks like you for putting inconsequential biittches with smelly pums like this heifer on a pedestal, with her fake Hermes bag buying arse.

This is like Vlad, Perez Hilton, Que of worldstarhiphop, mediatakeout, or Nicole Bitchie talking about destroying someone's career - hysterical. In saner climes, they'll whoop her arse on camera and tell her to blog about it looool.

This biitch talks and runs her mouth too much and I guess it's cos most naij folks are stark illiterates. Like seriously, who takes a blogger seriously? You saw how Rick Ross beat the brakes off Vlad's arse, no? Loooooool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

This just exemplifies how messed up and backward naij is. Folks are talking about the big machine and media power - even a common blogger with free template is also running her. I blame folks like you for putting inconsequential biittches with smelly pums like this heifer on a pedestal, with her fake Hermes bag buying arse.

This is like Vlad, Perez Hilton, Que of worldstarhiphop, mediatakeout, or Nicole Bitchie talking about destroying someone's career - hysterical. In saner climes, they'll whoop her arse on camera and tell her to blog about it looool.

This biitch talks and runs her mouth too much and I guess it's cos most naij folks are stark illiterates. Like seriously, who takes a blogger seriously? You saw how Rick Ross beat the brakes off Vlad's arse, no? Loooooool
truth be told all those you mentioned have destroyed many careers. i dont think you have wrapped your mind around the fact that independent journalism is the rage now. nobody listens to mainstream propaganda anymore. get with the times playa. you are like a dinosaur stuck in prehistoric stone age times bro wink cheesy

vladtv has over a million subscribers. 1.2 million to be exact
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cybriz82(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lolzz dat y I love kanye west..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cybriz82(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
How sounded more real..did she show u d reeceipt? Any proof pls?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
truth be told all those you mentioned have destroyed many careers. i dont think you have wrapped your mind around the fact that independent journalism is the rage now. nobody listens to mainstream propaganda anymore. get with the times playa. you are like a dinosaur stuck in prehistoric stone age times bro wink cheesy

Lol. Cite one career a blogger has destroyed? Even Perez Hilton and his way of trying to get the LGBT involved is yet to destroy one career.

Bad publicity from blogs is good publicity for artist cos it will keep the people talking about them. Only big machines can destroy careers and it has to well coordinated - not some useless blogger with zero power.

Mediatakeout is all about negativity for clicks but it is yet to destroy one career. Fam, you live in ya own little world.

If I were wizkid, I'm going to keep attacking for more publicity and drop a single looooool.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:

vladtv has over a million subscribers. 1.2 million to be exact

Yes, Vlad is huge. I think it is second biggest hiphop outlet, after worldstarhiphop. That white boy is a culture lol.

Rick Ross whooped his arse and got more famous/richer after that lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. Cite one career a blogger has destroyed? Even Perez Hilton and his way of trying to get the LGBT involved is yet to destroy one career.

Bad publicity from blogs is good publicity for artist cos it will keep the people talking about them. Only big machines can destroy careers and it has to well coordinated - not some useless blogger with zero power.

Mediatakeout is all about negativity for clicks but it is yet to destroy one career. Fam, you live in ya own little world.

If I were wizkid, I'm going to keep attacking for more publicity and drop a single looooool.
tonnes of careers have being ruined by vladtv. the nigga has over 1.2 million subscribers. you need to get with the times playa. nobody does mainstream media anymore. its a bloggers world now. thats why linda ikeji can make banana island money from being a blogger. everyone has wised up to the fact that mainstream only pushes propaganda. me myself i get my news from dahbooTV on youtube and he has close to half a million subscribers. you need to get with the times shymmexx with your Australopithecus stone age ass cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Yes, Vlad is huge. I think it is second biggest hiphop outlet, after worldstarhiphop. That white boy is a culture lol.

Rick Ross whooped his arse and got more famous/richer after that lol.
thanks for proving my point. blogs / bloggers make and break careers. case closed. grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
tonnes of careers have being ruined by vladtv. the nigga has over 1.2 million subscribers. you need to get with the times playa. nobody does mainstream media anymore. its a bloggers world now. thats why linda ikeji can make banana island money from being a blogger. everyone has wised up to the fact that mainstream only pushes propaganda. me myself i get my news from dahbooTV on youtube and he has close to half a million subscribers. you need to get with the times shymmexx with your Australopithecus stone age ass cheesy

Lool.

Stop talking too much: just name one career Vlad has destroyed.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool.

Stop talking too much: just name one career Vlad has destroyed.
recently ? the career of slim jesus the white eminem wannabe
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
thanks for proving my point. blogs / bloggers make and break careers. case closed. grin grin

Lol.

You have this uncanny way of reading backwards. I don't know if you are dyslexic or it is cos of your fetish for chics with smelly pums. But regardless, Vlad didn't make Rick Ross' career, the machine made him bigger cos of his beef with 50cent. Def Jam rinsed a lot of resources on him not to lose that war. And he did drop a lot bangers as well.

Vlad can't destroy no one's career. He'll only get his arse whooped and sue mofos afterwards. Stop chatting shyte - bloggers can't destroy anyone. Blog is just for gossip - who cares about gossipers and what power do they have?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by geraldleo: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anuty Linda leave bro wizkid alone, is nt easy to lie if u doubt me relax one today ur own lies will come n u will see n wizzy xup, time up #provedemwrong
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Shymm3x: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
recently ? the career of slim jesus the white eminem wannabe

Lol.

Nah, black Jesus destroyed slim Jesus after they play his arse. Vlad actually loves slim Jesus, his fellow little white boy. Slim Jesus ain't about all that gun talk and he got played.

Stop chatting shyte.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol.

You have this uncanny way of reading backwards. I don't know if you are dyslexic or it is cos of your fetish for chics with smelly pums. But regardless, Vlad didn't make Rick Ross' career, the machine made him bigger cos of his beef with 50cent. Def Jam rinsed a lot of resources on him not to lose that war. And he did drop a lot bangers as well.

Vlad can't destroy no one's career. He'll only get his arse whooped and sue mofos afterwards. Stop chatting shyte - bloggers can't destroy anyone. Blog is just for gossip - who cares about gossipers and what power do they have?
you said bloggers are inconsequential. and then i got you to admit a blogger made rick ross more famous. case closed playa. blogging is in. independent media is where its at. get with the times playa. ol stone age ass niggaz still stuck in dinosaur era of mainstream media grin grin grin

let me tell you the latest craze, all these british naija girls with british accents are all returning home and starting blogs and vlogs in nigeria hoping their british accent will bring them fame and riches. i am subscribed to like 100 of em on youtube. here is one for your perusal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkZLUpT4Yug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.