Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (56789 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by RichYoungNigga: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Bbjbv
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Adonike(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by pennytration(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2016
P
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Fhowe: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
this linda old woman is a cyber bully is it because of your banana island house wetin dey worry this old warri ashawo sef
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Virginkpekus(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2016
How she wan mess up him career? We all loved wizkid because of his talent, nothing more.
Abeg if you need virgin kpekus holla at me

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2016
ggg

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Brilliantlights(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Under 25's everywhere
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
she's acting the mature part and some of empty-heads say wizKIDDO done win............aint we all ashamed that this mess was happening in the first place kudos Linda, its the mature things to do............ .... imagine all the dirty language the disrespectful boy used in his replies, what an immaturity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cold(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
cescky:

u have no idea how the entertainment businress works....she can easily end his career with bad publicty

the same way 50 cent ended jarule and a lot of other rappers careers with ridicule
Guy abeg shift. What you fail to realise is that any publicity for a celebrity is good publicity. I have no dog in this fight so i aint backing no one. But you can rest assured Linda is in no position to end Wizzy's career

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by glamz007(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Aunty Patricia and Egbon wizzy. Nollywood will soon do a movie abt this.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Lemonade01(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
At the end of the day, Linda Ikeji and Wizkid would be fine...Dear nairalanders save your data to send your CV for a better job!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by akanbiaa(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Mess up Wizkid's career?
Who does she even think she is sef?,

Wizkid became a successful musician, through the power of his talent,

He didn't get rich of trying to destroy others or peddling gossip about them,

The level were Wizkid dey, na only God fit destroy am,
There are People who are more talented and hardworking than wizkid but not popular because they lack the right Media publicity to make them known thereby making them rich.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by engrjacuzzi: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2016
waiting for the day OBJ vs IBB will fight....I'm waiting earnestly.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2016
cold:

Guy abeg shift. What you fail to realise is that any publicity for a celebrity is good publicity. I have no dog in this fight so i aint backing no one. But you can rest assured Linda is in no position to end Wizzy's career

ever ask why 9ja celebrities dont last in fame bad publicity ends carreer faster than i fart.......
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by BabaO2: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
From the social media attacks to brutal accusations, today has produced another celebrity face off between popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji and singer, Wizkid.

The latest in the string of attacks is –Linda’s updated blog post – where she maintained that Wizkid is a phony who lies about his ‘supposed successes’.

Read below, the updated blog post.

“Oh Wizkid, I wish all these stuff you wrote about your supposed success were true…I would have been so happy for you! But those of us who know the truth, know the truth…Lol! You can deceive your fans but not me. But I’m still a huge fan and will continue to wish you well…

And who are the ‘we’ that don’t like me? Same people around you that don’t like you? That keep snitching on you…? LMAO! What a child. Abeg, make I leave you alone before I mess up your career or image! Moving on…

https://uzopedia./2016/04/03/linda-ikeji-to-wizkid-before-i-mess-up-your-career-ill-leave-you-alone/
The tribal bigots will not see anything wrong in this comment, when the guy fire back it will be childish this and that....who is really making childish and complex comments here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by wins18(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2016
wetin concern me

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
9jaBloke:

Suing her for defamation will not be good for Wizkid's career 'cos he would have to prove that she published lies about him & might expose other negative stuff we don't know about. Wizy shud just ignore the bizybody and be wary of his cronies that snitched on him.

Please help me tell this dude, sue for what exactly, he won't end up loosing more for it, cos that would mean he would have to prove that he wasn't being evicted and a whole lot of other things might suffice, trust me if he is wise, he would let it all end here on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by cold(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

ever ask why 9ja celebrities dont last in fame bad publicity ends carreer faster than i fart.......
Because very few Nigerian celebrities have the talent to go the whole 9 yards. Nothing to do with bad publicity.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by kceewhyte(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2016
I Hate this two now lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2016
CHAI! Back to back them dey fire themselves. Nna I don cover face on both their behalf. This is way more entertaining than that fake p-square every year drama.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ettaetta(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
pinkiberry:
Linda its good you backed off. e dey pain wizkid say everything wey he dey use form no be his own . hahaha e dey pain am well.
....Seriously....gal u need to check out....coz wiskid got more swags,moni(ego),fame,etc dan dat bitch of a tin...wiskid na BABANLA...abeg google it if u doubt mhe......
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Vado(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
I think it is all reverse actually. Wiz and Linda both like each other. Sometimes, you need all the hate to ignite that spark in due course. Mark this, they might turn out to be besties in the end.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
I always know a person is at the loosing end when he turns to calling a lady a slut, or cheap or old pussy or whatnot, you know he is out of punch lines and he needs something people would easily believe, most people would already believe the wizkid story of his manager and linda, reading her reply, she sounded so calm and laughed it all off and said that in the entertainment world where artists and managers and all that kiss and tell, she would be dumb or stupid to go near any one or have anything to do with anyone of them, now we really don't know ho to believe but the way she handled the matter and with her responses, i would have to give it to her, wizkid only went with the cheap and easy points and jabs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Wizkid my crush, abeg release more of anuty Linda yansh for us ooo!

Mumu,so a girl like you would love to see another woman being yabbed?

The same thing he yabbed her about,also applies to you. Your own pv$$y too smells. I'm 100% sure.

So be careful and don't support men bashing your fellow woman.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by stayblack: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Michaeluzomam:
From the social media attacks to brutal accusations, today has produced another celebrity face off between popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji and singer, Wizkid.

The latest in the string of attacks is –Linda’s updated blog post – where she maintained that Wizkid is a phony who lies about his ‘supposed successes’.

Read below, the updated blog post.

“Oh Wizkid, I wish all these stuff you wrote about your supposed success were true…I would have been so happy for you! But those of us who know the truth, know the truth…Lol! You can deceive your fans but not me. But I’m still a huge fan and will continue to wish you well…

And who are the ‘we’ that don’t like me? Same people around you that don’t like you? That keep snitching on you…? LMAO! What a child. Abeg, make I leave you alone before I mess up your career or image! Moving on…

https://uzopedia./2016/04/03/linda-ikeji-to-wizkid-before-i-mess-up-your-career-ill-leave-you-alone/
THIS LADY JUST DEY TOO BITTER...GAGA LIVE THIS KID ALONE... grin...NA CELEB NOW..JUST DEY STRESS THIS GUY... grin...SAI BABA..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, the rate at which he is going, he doesn't need your help in ruining his career. He's doing it all by himself. And as for you, responding to his childish acts goes to show how childish you also are.
Ebd his career coz he is dissing a god or what? Who knows Linda 3yrs back..... Who is Linda compared to wizkid? im not even a fan of Wizkid but....nah truth be told....Only God can end his music career. Last i remember....Wizzy is a young artist with more from his sleeves to be released.... Linda can go and die for i dont even visit her website at all....and of course...i sometimes listen to Wizzy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by yusufyusuf1: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
click like if u think wizkid win or click share if u think linda win
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by xamuelotu(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Click like if u think wizkid is the winner and share if u think Linda is
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Brugo(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol. We all know that she does not have the power to wreck his career. He has reached a point in his career where a little effort produces massive rewards. She just wants an easy way to escape the insults.

Wizzy was financially irresponsible by acquiring liabilities instead of assets. But that is solely his own business. Bloggers are lucky that Nigerian celebrities hardly sue them for defamation.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Olukat(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Linda ikeji actually stinks.
The first time i met her in lekki, she was smelling like a rotten fish, i thought she ate fish but i met her for the second time, the smell was still there.
That was when i knew something was fishy.

I don't know why most young men hate successful women?
Let's put it this way, maybe Linda's perfume was too powerful and in turn, made yours smell fishy...
How about that? grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.