Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (56787 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by 989900: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
she's acting the mature part and some of empty-heads say wizKIDDO done win............aint we all ashamed that this mess was happening in the first place kudos Linda, its the mature things to do............ .... imagine all the dirty language the disrespectful boy used in his replies, what an immaturity.

Most replies on here gives you a drift of the shallowness of most people, and the oik 'Whisky'.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by freeman11(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Mess up Wizkid's career?
Who does she even think she is sef?,

Wizkid became a successful musician, through the power of his talent,

He didn't get rich of trying to destroy others or peddling gossip about them,

The level were Wizkid dey, na only God fit destroy am,

It's not gossip dude, its called I-N-F-O. Beside which levels Wizzard dey sef, life on borrowed lane?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ClintonDal(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

Fish brain, it's fo.oolish boys like u and wiz kid that make husband material scarce for reasonable young women, the stinking wiz that cannot stick his small willy in a place going around making bastard children everywhere, is he the one that can marry and keep a home.
So is you cos I sense a high level of stu. Pidity and immaturity in your post, prison dog like you.
This is the 2nd time you're mentioning his small willy. What's with you and the willy sef? Am not gonna banter words with you. I'd just tell you your future. It's your type that end up old, haggard and bleached up always hating on younger girls because they made use of their blossoming age to get married. Just open a hair dressing salon and it will be complete.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Exxit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
tolzy90:
Hmm.. But dude u gotta post the full story

Modified

But Wizkid can't win this war, you can't fight the media they'll mess you up. He's got everythng to lose here. This news of been evicted from a house he claimed he owns will dent his public image and I bet there are more that could finish him off. Linda is gonna keep doing her blogging. All she does is post news, nobody really care about her person. He should go and ask justin beiber how much the media has frustrated his life.
Beiber? The media tried. Justin fell. But I've never seen a kid if his age so strong... He came back strong an better and took the world by surprise.... Now he runs 85% of the industry in all america Nd in sum countries...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by amunekeuto: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Linda wins
win what? the smelly pussy competition?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
puhleeeze from where I am sitting it looks like she is the one taking a huge loss from this debacle. when people look at linda now, all they will see is a walking smelling poonani. its true. whizkid has damaged that girls reputation for life grin

linda just need to never write about that guy again cuz its obvious he does not like people writing anything bad about him and he is a dirty fighter with a mean streak

Go and update you senses, as if I predicted this latest post https://www.nairaland.com/3027294/wizkids-mansion-los-angeles-hire, wiz is finished, he felt he could lie forever , now Linda has opened doors to his fake ass life, now more people are coming out and talking.
Wiz kid is finished for life.
As for poonani, every member of ur family has stinky poonani, including ur girlfriend if u hv one.
Fish brain.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by amunekeuto: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Linda wins
wins what? the smelly puci competition?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by tolzy90(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Fizzbizzie:

Frustrated Justin Beiber? Or they made him more popular.. Beiber's album was a mega hit thanks to the bad boy image the media portrays him in.. These days no publicity is bad publicity.. I bet you Linda n wizkid just got more attention from some people who never knew they existed after this. But i disagree with Linda sinking wizkid.. She doesn't have his cards
have you read the news that the house wizkid said he just bought in LA ws actually hired. That's exactly why I said he can never win. Media can finish anyone. Pray make dem no just get your time.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

Go and update you senses, as if I predicted this latest post https://www.nairaland.com/3027294/wizkids-mansion-los-angeles-hire, wiz is finished, he felt he could lie forever , now Linda has opened doors to his fake ass life, now more people are coming out and talking.
Wiz kid is finished for life.
As for poonani, every member of ur family has stinky poonani, including ur girlfriend if u hv one.
Fish brain.
ahhhhh but you miss the point. he may be living a fake lifestyle but he has a talent ( or what some call a talent cuz me personally i dont listen to his music ) and he has fans who will continue to support his music. the only person on shaky grounds here is linda. all it takes is for the next big blogger to arrive and she is history. and what talents does she have ? so you see ? she needs to leave the guy alone cuz the guy can do irreparable damage to her

DAZ ALL AM SAYING LINDA

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda is starting to get on my nerves. Why threaten to ruin his career?
Her agbaya ass should never have replied him because his annoyance is understandable. Any one will be angry if you constantly publish damning information about them which is what Linda has been doing maybe cos Wizkid didn't bribe her like A.Y. and co did to keep her quiet about their personal business.

She shouldn't have talked about ruining his career that's just unneccesary wickedness. I was on her side before but not anymore. Foolish, bitter, bad belle old woman.
She should stop fighting kids she is old enough to mother.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
ahhhhh but you miss the point. he may be living a fake lifestyle but he has a talent ( or what some call a talent cuz me personally i dont listen to his music ) and he has fans who will continue to support his music. the only person on shaky grounds here is linda. all it takes is for the next big blogger to arrive and she is history. and what talents does she have ? so you see ? she needs to leave the guy alone cuz the guy can do irreparable damage to her

DAZ ALL AM SAYING LINDA

His songs are meaningless, all of them sound thesame, no good information. I hate his music, and his short stature pisses me off real bad.
#dwarfsthinz
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by FashionSmart(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
ugolance:
Seriously, The Linda of a girl is really snooping so close to where she ain't suppose to. Wizkid missed it when he joined issue with her he would have sued her for defamation in d first place and that would hv been it. On the other hand, our celebrities shld also learn to take d bloggers the way they are because they are the same people that promotes them when they ain't as popular as they wish to and keeps them in d news.

It seems you don't know the meaning of defamation. He probably would have done that if it was really defamation of character, but absolutely he can't because there is no defamation. Can't you see that?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
I always know a person is at the loosing end when he turns to calling a lady a slut, or cheap or old pussy or whatnot, you know he is out of punch lines and he needs something people would easily believe, most people would already believe the wizkid story of his manager and linda, reading her reply, she sounded so calm and laughed it all off and said that in the entertainment world where artists and managers and all that kiss and tell, she would be dumb or stupid to go near any one or have anything to do with anyone of them, now we really don't know ho to believe but the way she handled the matter and with her responses, i would have to give it to her, wizkid only went with the cheap and easy points and jabs.

You don't believe wizkid's story but you believe linda's reply. Have you collected your 10k give away from Linda? Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

His songs are meaningless, all of them sound thesame, no good information. I hate his music, and his short stature pisses me off real bad.
#dwarfsthinz
well we can both see eye to eye on the bolded lolz grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
ClintonDal:

This is the 2nd time you're mentioning his small willy. What's with you and the willy sef? Am not gonna banter words with you. I'd just tell you your future. It's your type that end up old, haggard and bleached up always hating on younger girls because they made use of their blossoming age to get married. Just open a hair dressing salon and it will be complete.

Shut ur trap, I guess u are between the age range of 12-15 from ur demented post. Please go and prepare for your Jamb this place is not for fame worshippers, I see that dwarf is ur role model, u don jam mountain, it's people like u that end up with endless bastard children like ur role model dwarf, not to talk of STD that you have.
Hush hush....
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
willibounce1:

You don't believe wizkid's story but you believe linda's reply. Have you collected your 10k give away from Linda? Ekpa

At least LInda is big girl that has money to spend on young women for a good cause, your wizkid spends his on weed grin grin, if he spent it on condom that will be progress on his side. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by torqque7(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
bring on ur boyfriend /husband to me to confirm how my sweet kitten taste! U must b mad! Ur fellow woman called Linda show watch her ways. Dat she is a blogger doesn't mean she shuld b crossing ppl l's lane. I release brain unto u make sure u use am wella tongue
shocked :oyour pvssy is that sweet? angryI need to confirm personally or idonbilivit..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Olukat:

I don't know why most young men hate successful women?
Let's put it this way, maybe Linda's perfume was too powerful and in turn, made yours smell fishy...
How about that? grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe the perfume was too powerful so she could cover her smelly kitty.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by UIA04(f): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
ba7man:
She exposed him for lying about buying a house, meanwhile it was on rent.
that's not defamation .if she was wrong then it will be.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
donchitude:
The reason why most people scribble rubbish is because they know little to nothing about media power,for Christ sake Linda is a blogger and have people that can sniff out the tiniest information about you even his pals will spill rubbish about him either knowingly or otherwise.Let Wizkid be wise.

Linda should be wiser. Are you one of the benefactors of her 10k give away. What other stuff does she give you and your fellow wretch to sniff information from people? Her kitty?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
willibounce1:

Linda should be wiser. Are you one of the benefactors of her 10k give away. What other stuff does she give you and your fellow wretch to sniff information from people? Her kitty?

The way u talk about kitty, I see u are gay. Who has been fingering ur butt hole with a broom stick recently?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by tolzy90(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Exxit:
Beiber? The media tried. Justin fell. But I've never seen a kid if his age so strong... He came back strong an better and took the world by surprise.... Now he runs 85% of the industry in all america Nd in sum countries...
exactly, this will affect Wizkid too wat becomes of him after this will show how strong he is
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:
Wiz pikin has always been a stray dog, who cannot even sustain allegedly a penile erec..tion ; words has been flying.
So he resorts to senseless genital organ posts not to mention posts to display borrowed wealth on Instagram to deceive people that want to be deceived, to protect his ego and to cover up for what he lacks physically.

He is as broke as broke can be. A disgrace to youths and other Nigerian artists.
That mumu should be stripped of all his remaining endorsements. LInda ikeji should bring this guy down fast , am sure more gist is coming up.
He is a piece of shit!!!!

He is broke but does not struggle for 10k give away on ur aunty's blog. The energy and time shw wants to use in ending wizzy's career should be diverted into searching for a husband. Maybe Wizkid is right, she can't get a husby cos her nani stinks.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

She can and is already doing it, no reasonable company will endorse that monkey again, cos reputable companies don't associate themselves with controversy and vulgarity, wiz pikin just shot himself In the head messing with LInda and am so sure LInda will keep posting the ugly truth about that boy. And that will increase LInda s traffic on her blog and more reputable companies will be begging linda to advertise on her blog hahahahahaha grin grin
Life is good.
Don't mess with an Amazon. Small boys on nairaland take note.

Tell ur Aunty Linda to write a letter to Pepsi to drop Wizy's endorsement. You ppl don't just use ur brain. 10k give away no mke u get sense again

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ClintonDal(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

Shut ur trap, I guess u are between the age range of 12-15 from ur demented post. Please go and prepare for your Jamb this place is not for fame worshippers, I see that dwarf is ur role model, u don jam mountain, it's people like u that end up with endless bastard children like ur role model dwarf, not to talk of STD that you have.
Hush hush....
Hahahahaha. For real it's fun poking at you and getting the desired reaction. You are really pained. Dunno what would cause you to have such hate holed up in you but am not one bit sorry for you. What goes around comes around. Ask God for forgiveness and maybe, just maybe he would allow a vulcanizer propose to you. Cheers!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Prospero01:
Ever heard about the pen being mightier than the sword? Not a fan of both but believe me it's easier and way too easier for Linda to bring Wizkid down. There are information at her disposal which could even cost Wizkid some endorsement deals. Thread gently boy. In terms of fan base Wizkid may have more fans than Linda but in terms of BUSINESS, ECONOMIC OR MEDIA CLOUT Linda wins here. And whosoever controls the media can control a nation. For those who must have read George Orwell' 1984. Both should sheath their swords

Your Aunty can only control you dumbasses who get cheap freebies from her cos of your wretched lives. Her blog doesn't control poo.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
ClintonDal:

Hahahahaha. For real it's fun poking at you and getting the desired reaction. You are really pained. Dunno what would cause you to have such hate holed up in you but am not one bit sorry for you. What goes around comes around. Ask God for forgiveness and maybe, just maybe he would allow a vulcanizer propose to you. Cheers!

The way u over rate marriage I suspect you are the product of one night stand, show us ur father abeg.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by willibounce1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

At least LInda is big girl that has money to spend on young women for a good cause, your wizkid spends his on weed grin grin, if he spent it on condom that will be progress on his side. grin

Linda is lonely and needs to buy people with 10k give aways so that she doesn't get frustrated. Wizy can have 10k children if he likes. It's his money. Now go and get ur freebies from Aunty before some desperate ram like you gets it first

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ClintonDal(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

The way u over rate marriage I suspect you are the product of one night stand, show us ur father abeg.
I've gone through this thread and seen the hate you have spewed. Kudos again, but Aunty you that is 35yrs pls show us ur husband or at least ur boyfriend. Akwuna!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by iamdstar(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
ugolance:
Seriously, The Linda of a girl is really snooping so close to where she ain't suppose to. Wizkid missed it when he joined issue with her he would have sued her for defamation in d first place and that would hv been it. On the other hand, our celebrities shld also learn to take d bloggers the way they are because they are the same people that promotes them when they ain't as popular as they wish to and keeps them in d news.

I laugh at the part you said Wizboy should have sued her for defamation... What made you think that Linda was wrong about the secrets she exposed
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by iamdstar(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
unilagfreshest:
As a LIB addict, am enjoying this, abeg Linda trow more punch, wizzy u too, open her yansh more , I love this movie. grin

Agbaya grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.