Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) (28583 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

Well, if all linda does is copy and paste every story that other blogger have featured,
her blog won't be as popular as it is, because other bloggers carry a news doesn't
mean she must. She reserve the right to feature any news wants.

Her blog her business.
Why did Google locked up her site sometimes ago? Wasnt it cos of ha copy nd paste method witawt giving credit to d owner? Chai. Na wa o
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nelsizzy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinkpearl17:

The thing is I dont support him neither do I support linda who has been smiling to the bank since this so called beef started. It is just the way people keep calling him a child.
Ok, that is the point. Linda has nothing to lose, she has no public image. Buh Wizkid is a brand, he shouldnt be involved in all this.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by neocortex: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Why did Google locked up her site sometimes ago? Wasnt it cos of ha copy nd paste method witawt giving credit to d owner? Chai. Na wa o

Google locked up her site for using copyrighted "images" not stories.
I have never heard of google locking a blog because of copied stories
that is why many blogger does it and nothing happens to them.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

Google locked up her site for using copyrighted "images" not stories.
I have never heard of google locking a blog because of copied stories
that is why many blogger does it and nothing happens to them.
You knw nutin. Copied story witawt link to d real owner is called waht? Even on NL here
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by neocortex: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
You knw nutin. Copied story witawt link to d real owner is called waht? Even on NL here

Stop relying on gossip!
It is better you research a story yourself before passing it off as fact.

Let us face the topic!
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by macaranta(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Choi..that dude will secretly shut down that account.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by doskie(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
pinkpearl17:

The thing is I dont support him neither do I support linda who has been smiling to the bank since this so called beef started. It is just the way people keep calling him a child.

I swear the way people refer to him as a child just pisses me off...a child is "hiring" in quote a Porsche and the so called adults are busy jumping from one molue to another....lol
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Lenajoe0621(f): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok just passing grin shocked
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by judondasylva(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
WizKid or wat ever they call him should grow up and learn how to respect elders and stop being pompous. who is he to abuse Linda and even going as far as abusing her mother and her generation? one problem we have in Nigeria is that we tend to hail and support bad things may be because its happening to another person.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

Stop relying on gossip!
It is better you research a story yourself before passing it off as fact.

Let us face the topic!
I dont knw waht to call u o. https://www.naij.com/303056-google-gives-details-on-deleting-linda-ikejis-blog.html buh just use ur head. Haba!
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by faruz: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
marshborn:
U wey be adult what have you achieved?
i dont need to qoute d wherey again... u don nail ham........

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Arckeen: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Laffin hard like a dead man!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Cybertext(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

What do you mean by that ?
What is wrong in a gossip blog carrying a report about a celebrity ?

So, Linda should not carry any report concerning wizkid because
wizkid will be angry ?

Any one dreaming that linda will stop writing stories about wizkid is
just wasting his/her time.

You can't bully a meat seller from killing cow. It won't happen.

Can you prove that wizkid actually said he bought the house?? I can remember it's this same bloggers that carried the news that he bought the mansion without any quote to justify this on his (Wizkid's) Twitter timeline all to create traffick.... we don't have paparazzis unlike in the western world but atleast in Nigeria these bloggers should confirm first before posting fake news on their blogs.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by SerialDigits(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin son of a tailor is RIDICULOUS
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by marshborn(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nelsizzy:
And where in my post did i say m an adult. If you are really jobless, keep quoting me.
If you are a child then leave nairaland and join your mates on the playground.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by neocortex: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cybertext:

Can you prove that wizkid actually said he bought the house?? I can remember it's this same bloggers that carried the news that he bought the mansion without any quote to justify this on his (Wizkid's) Twitter timeline all to create traffick.... we don't have paparazzis unlike in the western world but atleast in Nigeria these bloggers should confirm first before posting fake news on their blogs.

Let's stay on topic, this is about wizkid and linda(on the eviction story) not the house wizkid bought.
I can't remember wizkid accusing linda of lying that he bought the house.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Noble11(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
Chai! Madness no get part 2. Who is going to ha blog to read news when NL dey? How many comments dey dere? Oga go and check nd come back. NL is far better than LIB.
Young man like I said before,she doesn't need your comment,she only need a click on her on her blog for the money to roll in...
Now run along go wash dishes,your mum is calling..
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nelsizzy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
marshborn:

If you are a child then leave nairaland and join your mates on the playground.
And if you are a man, leave Nairaland, focus on your job and provide food for your kids. Dumbass
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by marshborn(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nelsizzy:
And if you are a man, leave Nairaland, focus on your job and provide food for your kids. Dumbass
I blame you? Hungry man like you Calling a made man like wizkid a child. Get a life bro
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by DrChukzy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Noble11:

Young man like I said before,she doesn't need your comment,she only need a click on her on her blog for the money to roll in...
Now run along go wash dishes,your mum is calling..
If I call you an old bastard now with no brain, the mods will ban me. People like u are those that worship humans like God. FYI never u join issues with someones parent online.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
That his bio says "son of a tailor" now means he's poor?

Brymo, i'm sure y'all know him, calls himself "the son of a carpenter".... maybe he's poor too. undecided
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nelsizzy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
marshborn:

I blame you? Hungry man like you Calling a made man like wizkid a child. Get a life bro
Dude, seems you have issues understanding post. I wunt blame you much, it probably cause of your overbearing stupidity. Lemme explain this as plain as possible, maybe just maybe your brain might decipher a thing. I said he was a kid because he stands more to lose. Linda has no public image. No multinational is queuing to sign deals with her. But wizkid is a brand, he represents something. Throwing insults in the internet will hurt him more. Pretty much sure the traffic on Linda's blog has increased lately. I hope you understand now, if you dont i dont see anything you can understand again in this your pathetic life. So run along now, parasite.
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by chiefobdk(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
bastien:
everybody wey dey follow blog n tips gringrin..... U who u don help

who una help Don help?
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Noble11(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
DrChukzy:
If I call you an old bastard now with no brain, the mods will ban me. People like u are those that worship humans like God. FYI never u join issues with someones parent online.
Am still trying to figure out where worshiping of human comes from...
But on a serious note: you should go do dishes it's late already...and I never and will never say anything bad about your parents..
You are the one coming with all the insults..goodnite
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by bastien: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

who una help Don help?
my blog followers..... Who u don help?
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by chiefobdk(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
bastien:
my blog followers..... Who u don help?

I dey epp myself.

no lie. na Ur blog followers dey epp u.

tell us

who u epp?
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ho my GOD!!!

Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by bastien: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

I dey epp myself.

no lie. na Ur blog followers dey epp u.

tell us

who u epp?
lol if u follow my games u go know
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by chiefobdk(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
bastien:
lol if u follow my games u go know

U forget say. if dem no click no choppings for u
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by bastien: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

U forget say. if dem no click no choppings for u
lol, u fit still click the ads baba
Re: Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Now that his sugar mummy is angry he knows there will be no stinky pussy for sometime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React / Iyabo Ojo Attends Denim Themed Birthday Party Looking Fab And Chic (photos) / Waje With No Makeup (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.