Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP (23947 Views)

EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / Arrest And Prosecute ‪#‎tinubu‬ Now, ‪#‎PDP‬ Demands / Rearrest And Prosecute Tinubu- PDP Charges CCB; Chides Buhari Over Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Omonigeriarere: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Is he above the law?

Buhari time to man up...

OBJ tried him, the court vindicated him. However, with EFCC, ICPC, SSS, NA, Nigerian Police, etc within his arsenal, what stops the Otueke CIC (Chief in cluelessness) from prosecuting Tinubu despite the fact that he didn't occupy any official position nor enjoying any immunity?

You need to wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by DonMaxxy(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Prosecuting Bola Tinbu; impossible for now. Lets say when 9ja flag turns to BLUE BLACK BLUE.

Untill then nobody get the liver to probe that man.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mission Impossible!!

This is just a mere comment, I no carry weight.

Abeg make we talk about Rotimi Amaechi the 80 million man and Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by blazetitov: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
AntiWailer:
Lame.

The eediots were in power for 8 years when Tinubu was without immunity.

Their Govt tried him and their AGF could not appeal.

They kept forming no single blood is worth their ambitoon yet they can negotiate with anything to remain in power.

They could not help us convict him because they were busy stealing more.

Shameless Party with Shameless supporters

They should be ashamed of themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mission Impossible!!

This is just a mere comment, I no carry weight.

Abeg make we talk about Rotimi Amaechi the 80 million man and Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by prophetfire: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

Perhaps you could clear my doubt on these:
Who discharged Tinubu?
Under which administration was he discharged?
that PDP were slowpokes till tinubu charmed them and they discharged him errornously does nt mean that APC govt shouldnt re-open the case. The ccb n cct are institutions of state not party.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by arsenal33: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
PDP, always trying to deflect attention.

Oldest trick in the political book

2 Likes

Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wishful thinking...
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
brendachizzy:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/03/arrest-and-prosecute-tinubu-now-pdp-demands/
why crying? was it not under the PDP government that EFCC discharged him?
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
brendachizzy:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/03/arrest-and-prosecute-tinubu-now-pdp-demands/

[b][b]we need a new dispensation of politicians, technocrats - MD's of banks and conglomerates, am not asking for the money bags and the chairmen of those companies, cause they are the politicians we have now, we need the people who actually gets the work done underneath, that is the change we deserve.. ... look at the governors we have now, those with the xtics I mentioned above are doing fine, others are just dumb including senators[/b]... no offence[/b]
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Deen77: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
PDP why are you ridiculing your Party, operating a foreign account?. Tinubu dose not operate like Saraki, go and check the change sheet again.

Account open before he became d governor not operating and his children account.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Prosecuting Bola Tinbu; impossible for now. Lets say when 9ja flag turns to BLUE BLACK BLUE.

Untill then nobody get the liver to probe that man.

you should change that mind set, it wont get us to the promised land.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by blackpanda: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
tuniski:

CCT discharged him and it is immaterial under which administration. Justice delayed justice undone talk more of erroneous discharge. A complete miscarriage of justice. Even if after 100yrs that it is discovered it has to be redressed!

The only justice to be done here is to send Saraki to jail. As for tinubu, nothing can be done cos he has already been discharged and acquitted. this is the law of double jeopardy. So sorry....Saraki has no case!
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by winningwinner(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:
Why didn't you (PDP)prosecute him properly when in power?Only few heard of CCT in the previous administration and his jurisdiction in dealing with things like this.
PDP,I'll advice you wail constructively and wait for your turn.

The same way Saraki was not properly informed. Why hold only Saraki for an offence the likes of Tinubu are answerable to?
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:
Why didn't you (PDP)prosecute him properly when in power?Only few heard of CCT in the previous administration and his jurisdiction in dealing with things like this.

you sound as if the country does not belong to you and I, and its not money meant for every Nigeria we are discussing about, even if we have to raise Awolowo or Azikiwe and Balewa to retrieve our funds... we should find a way round it.. we should not be partisan about collective issues that benefit us all..
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by eleko1: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shameless Pipu Demon party sad , make una go arrest am sad. Wail on
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:
. How would they!? Wasn't he the pdp himself!? I wonder how we actually enta this APC one chance bus? When all this crooks na former pdp criminals! Smh. Jazz
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by slyzy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
tuniski:

Zombie! So the CCT belongs to the ruling party abi? Yeye an admittance of error in discharging Tinubu should effectively reopen his case and correctly dealt with.
Wake up apc is a fraud!

PDP is just bitter.

The period for appeal has elapsed. No court in Nigeria can re-open the case
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Dklef(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Principle of double jeopardy forbids Tinubu being tried again. So PDP stop the noise and allow Saraka prove himself at the law court

Beside you failed to try and presecute him when you had the power.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:
Perhaps you could clear my doubt on these: Who discharged Tinubu? Under which administration was he discharged?
Google it!
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Kingspin(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

Who discharged Tinubu?
Is not a must that u go talk esp. when u dont have any meaningful comment upstair. All bad politicians must be probed if Nigeria choose to move forward.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by olutunde12(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

Who discharged Tinubu?

PDP allowed CCT to run without telling them what must happen. So if your clean handed maga wants to be ok, let him re open the case and let us see how they will let him off now at least they are re opening other cases like halliburton saga which may not concern tinubu.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by olutunde12(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dklef:
Principle of double jeopardy forbids Tinubu being tried again. So PDP stop the noise and allow Saraka prove himself at the law court

Beside you failed to try and presecute him when you had the power.

Double jeopardy? Bros, o ga oo. Well, double jeopardy has to do with purnishing somebody twice for an offence. Can you tell us what is purnishment was then?
DJ did not stop them from rearresting dasuki and co after judgement has been passed or stop them from re opening halliburton bribery case, but stops the? from tinubu own? Animals really are more equal than the others!
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by FearGod001(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Am tired of all this o jare, NLers please is anyone here dat knows about air force recruitment process and how tough is dia training??

A mature response pls abeg una
thanks
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Deen77: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
teadrake:

PDP admit failure, stealing is not Corruption.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by judondasylva(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Untainted007:
Abeg enough of this anti party criticism. It's high time every these elected/or imposed politicians start fulfilling their campaign promises. And if you know you wont do anything we are waiting for you guys in 2019. Before we close our eyes and open it, 2019 will be here where you will be pleading. Have you forgotten so soon how GEJ was voted out thinking APC will be better. Yet they are all the same.
so that's all you can say? but if its a PDP man or an Igbo man you will be shouting kill him, arrest him, he is a criminal and all that. you all will judge him before taking him to court. its OK but let us all remember that nothing lasts forever.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by tuniski: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
blackpanda:

The only justice to be done here is to send Saraki to jail. As for tinubu, nothing can be done cos he has already been discharged and acquitted. this is the law of double jeopardy. So sorry....Saraki has no case!
Discharged but not acquitted bro! Miscarriage of justice must be corrected once discovered. Saraki can rot in jail if guilty but, tinubu's case must not be glossed over! Anyway, they all are guilty in public opinion including buhari!

1 Like

Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by Untainted007: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
judondasylva:
so that's all you can say? but if its a PDP man or an Igbo man you will be shouting kill him, arrest him, he is a criminal and all that. you all will judge him before taking him to court. its OK but let us all remember that nothing lasts forever.

Bros don't take it personnal, all I'm trying to say is that they birds of same feathers. Pot is calling kettle black. I'm not a supporter of any of political party or figure, but Im quite sure these people do not have our interest at heart. All they keep doing all this while is to keep passing blames from one to another.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by dadexcel: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy jagaban has been in the dock. tried and tested
............ It's actually very unfortunate that we Nigerians have been so used, kicked and maligned by these politicians that some of us do not have the decency of shaming these guys instead we hail and sing there praises!..... Our collective wealth and prosperity as a nation has practically been siphoned by a very insignificant few and all we do is come here and worship them all in the name of partisanship! That's really vague, empty and to a great extent stupid........ I hope and pray that we wake up from this disillusionment and put these guys where they belong before they consume what is left of the fabric of this nation. Enough of this childishnes and all...... We are blessed
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please o I want to ask one question because I'm not a lawyer :
Suppose Tinubu was convicted in error and is serving his prison term and now the error was detected?
Wouldn't he sue for damages and possibly demand for apology? Or because of " Double Jeopardy " he must serve his term ? Just asking.
Meanwhile, someone was discharged in error and that's the end of the case. The law, as they say, must really be an ass.
Re: Arrest, Prosecute Tinubu Immediately - PDP by sukkot: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
dadexcel:
............ It's actually very unfortunate that we Nigerians have been so used, kicked and maligned by these politicians that some of us do not have the decency of shaming these guys instead we hail and sing there praises!..... Our collective wealth and prosperity as a nation has practically been siphoned by a very insignificant few and all we do is come here and worship them all in the name of partisanship! That's really vague, empty and to a great extent stupid........ I hope and pray that we wake up from this disillusionment and put these guys where they belong before they consume what is left of the fabric of this nation. Enough of this childishnes and all...... We are blessed
i am not supporting anybody now. i just said jagaban has been in the dock. which he has. there are pictures to prove it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Orlu: The Untold Story / NAF Airstrike Kills Children In Niger State, Destroys Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.