Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: (2062 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by ceebaby: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
we were really in love but all of a sudden, the whole thing got messed up by him. i loved him so much, we were so much in love, until the day he asked me for sex. i told him i was not ready for sex before marriage, i told him to wait until we got married. after this, we went on for 3 months. one day, he asked me that " if i saw him with another girl, how will i feel"? i asked why he asked and he said nothing. i told him i wont be happy because I've gone through that before. After some weeks, we got a new neighbor that lived next to my house. and everyone told me that he was dating the lady who came for her Teaching pract. i did not believe because he always told me to trust him that he will never do anything to hurt me. after i found out, i broke up with him.

according to him, he said they were just friends and that there' nothing btw. them that happened last year. now, he still calls me once in a while to know how am doing, and i already have a boyfriend whom i also love but not as much as i love the guy in question. i still love him very much but i can't admitt it to him, now he's on his IT and still calls to know how am doing and he's coming back by december or jan. each time i see him, i get nervous. i dont know if he still love me cos he called me few days back and told me he misses me. guys and ladies in the house, pls tell me what to do, thanks alot.
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
I don't know how young you are, but from experience with men, i'll say go with your gut. Don't let sentiments get the better of you. If you feel that breaking up with him was for the best, accept it, cut loose and move on. The fact that he's checking on you doesn't guarantee you anything and should be taken at face value without reading to much into it. However, if you're sure you truly love him, and he was indeed a better partner, then feel free to ruin the relationship you have now and take that leap of faith. Whatever the outcome, you should be ready to take full responsibilty.
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by ikamefa(f): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
make up your damn mind sheesh!
if you want him back,go get him if not let the guy go shikena!

[flash=300,200]http://www.joe-ks.com/images/HeLovesMeNot.gif[/flash]
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by Godmother(f): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
Girl, please move on. If this new guy is worth it then commit yourself to the relationship and PRAY.
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by NeoBlack(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2009
So are you telling me you're still a virgin, Full of shit.
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by Kelvinj(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2009
@neoblack
aye, na ur CR be dat or na JT
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by ceebaby: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2009
i am 19 years old. and i eally love him but i can't admit it to him.
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by Godmother(f): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2009
NeoBlack:

So are you telling me you're still a virgin, Full of shit.

Why is it so difficult for you to believe she's still a virgin?
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by ekeroyal(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2009
ceebaby:

i am 19 years old. and i eally love him but i can't admit it to him.

My dear ceebaby,

Some men are very lose I must tell you that. And a persons love sometimes looks like the end of the road. I know it's not very easy. Though am a guy I've felt like you before and I know what it looks like. You can actually get a guy who will really love you and never ask you of sex until marriage and if for any reason he is carried away sometimes, I bet you when ever you remind him the oath, he will apologize to you.

So if you are sure that you don't sex before marriage, forget that guy. But if you love him more than your future then go back to him.

Take care friends.
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by ceebaby: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2009
thanks a lot ekeroyal i think I'll go with you. thanks everyone, i appreciate all your advices, just keep them coming. one luv
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by biola44: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
i think he is still calling u cos he never had sex with u
dats wat he's coming back 4, its up 2 u 2 move on and 4get him!
Re: I Broke Up With Him, But I Still Love Him But I Cannot Admit It To Him,: by MoneyRule(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ Poster
How or What exactly did you find out that made u sure breaking up with him was the right thing to do??

(1) (Reply)

His Fiancee Left Him On Her B'day To Attnd A Party Hosted For Her By Another Guy / I’m Too Young To Have A Boyfriend – Miss Nigeria / Why Do Ladies Get Angry/jealous Over Their Lovers Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.