Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245068 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
expired post!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emeroking: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Usually how long does it take for the shortlisted Candidates names to be released on their site

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Gaily04(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
So sad! A guy received the sms for interview miraculously only to be bounced during accreditation, the details belonged to someone else. The position number he had didn't correspond with the name in the booklet with the officials. Felt so sad for him.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by EASY32: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gaily04:
So sad! A guy received the sms for interview miraculously only to be bounced during accreditation, the details belonged to someone else. The position number he had didn't correspond with the name in the booklet with the officials. Felt so sad for him.
The guy thought he was smarter .you has yours today?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Gaily04(f): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
EASY32:
The guy thought he was smarter .you has yours today?

Its not his fault. The sms was mistakenly sent to him.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nasa28(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
when will the interview stage be over??
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Joey23: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nasa28:
when will the interview stage be over??

Should be over by tomorrow
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Obsc: 12:36am On Jul 01, 2016
When I haven't been interviewed. 2nd is my date and I hope transport isn't finished smiley>smiley:B
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
Obsc:
When I haven't been interviewed. 2nd is my date and I hope transport isn't finished smiley>smiley:B
My guy transport non be problem make dem grant us the scholarship naim marra pass o.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by EASY32: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Obsc:
May likely end tomorrow with PhD majority
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Obsc: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
I have just been interviewed. Did my very best. Oluwa over to you.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rufus1555: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Obsc:
What was the questions like?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rufus1555: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Obsc:
PhD applicants pls kindly update us on your formats or questions for academic purpose only. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hey,
Good day all... Pls has the interview stage ended for all states and when are we likely to hear from them?

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Generosa:
Hey,
Good day all... Pls has the interview stage ended for all states and when are we likely to hear from them?

I've been hearing that within two weeks they will start giving the award letters to successful applicants to enable them apply for visa for September entry

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diczo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please house do you know the number that will be taken from Imo State? Those who got the sholarship last year should let us know how many Scholars attended the induction.Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
I heard they have released rivers state names, help me verify this info Abeg

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by peppo4live: 5:12am On Jul 05, 2016
MzSheila:
you may be right because on NDDC website there is something of such but they names are yet to be uploaded.....I guess the names will be out soonest
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by hotboss: 7:15am On Jul 05, 2016
MzSheila:

you heard from where... pls let us knw ur source...or are you just speculating because of what they have on their website?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2016
What they have on the website is the test result of everyone compiled in a PDF file....Interview is not in the equation yet... I guess that will come as well.
hotboss:

you heard from where... pls let us knw ur source...or are you just speculating because of what they have on their website?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Use a PC
peppo4live:

you may be right because on NDDC website there is something of such but they names are yet to be uploaded.....I guess the names will be out soonest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by SilentPistol: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Haha! Bad news for those who paid for an increase in test scores & had a system glitch. I think test scores were printed directly from the system. For instance, I had a question without options at all, and +1 was added in paper. But my score remains the same in print.

They'll probably release results of the interview in a few weeks' time. That's some good news! May the best man win wink
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by jaceytubo: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hey guyz....for those that made it to the interview stage....th reuslts are out....please check the nddc website.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by emekuzi: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
The results @ their website are for CBT only!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tochiddy: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
SilentPistol:
Haha! Bad news for those who paid for an increase in test scores & had system glitch. I think test scores were printed directly from the system. For instance, I had a question without options at all, and +1 was added in paper. But my score remains the same in print.

They'll probably release results of the interview in a few week's time. That's some good news! May the best man win wink
Same with me, was given +2 on paper as abt two of my qstn had no option, but its not reflecting on d page. Not fair though but I believe the interview is the ultimate determinant.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
tochiddy:
Same with me, was given +2 on paper as abt two of my qstn had no option, but its not reflecting on d page. Not fair though but I believe the interview is the ultimate determinant.

What a shame! It's very unfair to those of us of us who had blank answer options. In the first place the test was heavily electrically engineered and the blank options were pure mathematics questions which would've been easily answered to give us a higher score. Anyway, let's see what happens, I only hope the interview carries a larger portion of the marks (like 75%) to balance out the injustice in the test.

The results on the NDDC website are for the CBT only not the interview.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2016
What is the name of the NDDC site?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by doctortam(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by doctortam(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
https://malffin..com.ng/2016/07/nddc-foreign-scholarship-result-is-out.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

This is another report calling the initial one a spurious and false claim.....God help us
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by doctortam(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2016
http://theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/nddc-releases-result-for-overseas-scholarship.html

This is from the horse's mouth.....The transparency, which may have been a swift reaction to the nepotism-alarming report, is quite commendable. Hopefully, the process will be fair till the end.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
doctortam:
http://theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/nddc-releases-result-for-overseas-scholarship.html

This is from the horse's mouth.....The transparency, which may have been a swift reaction to the nepotism-alarming report, is quite commendable. Hopefully, the process will be fair till the end.

The fact the the test was lopsided to favour candidates from certain disciplines and the gross amount of glitches with the blank options tend to nullify any sense of transparency. The test should either be disgarded or its contribution to the overall performance should be downgraded. In like manner, the interview results should be published ASAP to avoid any manipulations. Finally, the rationale for selection i.e. The number of masters and PhD awardees from each state and course of study should be specified. This will help candidates to gain confidence in the commission so called fair play policy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dannylng(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
please did anyone score below 25 from rivers state and was called for interview. my score is 25 but was not invited

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.