Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245104 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by coventryuni: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Good day to all Coventry University students.
As the in-country representative of Coventry University, it is my duty to assist you in anyway possible,either with your application, making deposit, getting your CAS, most of all, your VISA APPLICATION.
I will assist you with your visa application by providing you with necessary information on required documents and also prepare you for your mock interview with the embassy. Coventry University has provided information on the likely questions you may be asked during your interview.
KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL SERVICES GOTTEN FROM ME IS FREE OF CHARGE AS OUR PRESTIGIOUS STUDENT.
You could contact me on 08088429151 for more information
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nasa28(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
coventryuni:
As the in-country representative of Coventry University, it is my duty to assist you in anyway possible,either with your application, making deposit, getting your CAS, most of all, your VISA APPLICATION.
I will assist you with your visa application by providing you with necessary information on required documents and also prepare you for your mock interview with the embassy. Coventry University has provided information on the likely questions you may be asked during your interview.
KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL SERVICES GOTTEN FROM ME IS FREE OF CHARGE AS OUR PRESTIGIOUS STUDENT.

can i still change my course?

what if one is unable to pay the first deposit before 15th
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nasa28:

It depends on when your latest start date is
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by VicWonder: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
coventryuni:
I will assist you with your visa application by providing you with necessary information on required documents and also prepare you for your mock interview with the embassy.
Coventry University has provided information on the likely questions you may be asked during your interview.

Would you assist candidates that are not going to Coventry but would still be studying in the UK?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by coventryuni: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
VicWonder:

Would you assist candidates that are not going to Coventry but would still be studying in the UK?

Yes, i will. Please feel free to contact me.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by coventryuni: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nasa28:

Yes you can still change your course,simply request for a change of course and attach a convincing personal statement on why you want to change your course and how the new course will affect you and your country positively and we will change it. please do that as soon as possible.
As for payment of deposit, the date may be extended but i will advice you make payment on time so that you can get your CAS early for visa application.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by truebenny: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
coventryuni:

Coventry University has only one representative in West and Central Africa. So do yourself a favour and get a job!!!

4 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ohuegbeair(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
truebenny:

Coventry University has only one representative in West and Central Africa. So do yourself a favour and get a job!!!
can't be sir, I know a representative in vi, and she has helped a lot of people. Get your facts right sir. And besides ,how r u sure dis isn't the so called one rep in Africa . if u aren't sure of something,let's learn to ask questions and not spoil peoples minds with our own doubts.
I called d number and its legit.
Nairalanders and scam talk, 90% of people r scam, but for Gods sake ,dis person said free, y not play along till he or she ask for money.
Abi u get stake for d matter ??

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by truebenny: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
ohuegbeair:

can't be sir, I know a representative in vi, and she has helped a lot of people. Get your facts right sir. And besides ,how r u sure dis isn't the so called one rep in Africa . if u aren't sure of something,let's learn to ask questions and not spoil peoples minds with our own doubts.
I called d number and its legit.
Nairalanders and scam talk, 90% of people r scam, but for Gods sake ,dis person said free, y not play along till he or she ask for money.
Abi u get stake for d matter ??

Firstly, I never said there was only one representative in Africa, I said West and Central Africa. Secondly, I am sure u realise there is a difference between Representative and Agent in the context of discussion right? Finally, having mentioned getting facts right, I would have thought you will do same by at least checking the school's website to find out their representatives before lashing out at someone. Me and U, who dey sound like person wey get stake for the matter?? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Priceless200(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Please please guys contact UKEAS for fast UK admission, (UK only oo) all their services are free... And they have reps here in Nigeria, remember all their services are free and genuine too. Or you do it yourself.. To avoid any stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ohuegbeair(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
truebenny:

Firstly, I never said there was only one representative in Africa, I said West and Central Africa. Secondly, I am sure u realise there is a difference between Representative and Agent in the context of discussion right? Finally, having mentioned getting facts right, I would have thought you will do same by at least checking the school's website to find out their representatives before lashing out at someone. Me and U, who dey sound like person wey get stake for the matter?? smiley
Well...since I have no stake in it , I rest my case , just wanted to contribute ,as I have had meetings with d rep abi na agent. Guess I'm a layman, but from all she told me, I am better equipped for d visa interview.
As I said,believe whatever u want.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by larryfelz(m): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Dannylng:
please did anyone score below 25 from rivers state and was called for interview. my score is 25 but was not invited
What is your Name?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Dannylng(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2016
larryfelz:
What is your Name?
Why are you asking please.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by larryfelz(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Dannylng:
Why are you asking please.
NVM
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
coventryuni:

Yes, i will. Please feel free to contact me.
stick to Coventry Uni if that's the school you rep brotha....don't push it.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi everyone.....Please I want to study in Canada.... I just got admitted into a PGD program in a Canadian university for one year.... After which I can proceed for the 2yrs MSC since I couldn't get admitted directly due to my grade... @Baresi22and the rest 2015 scholar.....can this be accepted by NDDC or do you have guys in your set that's towing this line?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by diggy4real: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hi everyone.....Please I want to study in Canada.... I just got admitted into a PGD program in a Canadian university for one year.... After which I can proceed for the 2yrs MSC since I couldn't get admitted directly due to my grade... @Baresi and the rest 2015 scholar.....can this be accepted by NDDC or do you have guys in your set that's following this track?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by peppo4live: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Any news?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Joey23: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Results should start rolling in anytime from Friday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by ceemac: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Joey23:

Thanks for the info bro... What's your source?

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by hotboss: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2016
Joey23:

thanks bro.. is it tomorrow Friday you r talking about? and pls wat is ur source...would really appreciate a reply.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please how sure are you about this information? is it this friday 15th?
Joey23:

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Joey23: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Yes, it's on or after Friday the 15th. Source is the Holy Spirit.

8 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nasa28(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
Joey23:

I believe

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by na2016: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Joey23:

You have succeeded in saying nothing. Don't mock the Holy Spirit!

6 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by abidat: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
Abeg when we go begin get our award letters?

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by NairaSea23: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Have you gotten a msg for the award letter? It's like this people want us to defer our admission to next year... Why the delay? Naija sha
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by NairaSea23: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
As it is now, I doubt if we can still meet up with the visa application process
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Last year came around late September.... I hope it doesn't repeat itself... Some schools have started withdrawing offers sef angry
NairaSea23:
As it is now, I doubt if we can still meet up with the visa application process
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by superplus(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was thinking that this year's award letter won't be delayed like previous years since NDDC budget was approved timeously by the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Pls, did they interview anybody with law background? Your reply will be of great help. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tjaz: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yea!
fecasj:
Pls, did they interview anybody with law background? Your reply will be of great help. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.