Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far (26819 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by awa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
If I tell this Poster keep quiet stop justifying rubbish, would they ban me
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by mmsen: 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
China would do business with Nigeria, irregardless of Buhari.

The Americans need to buy crude from somewhere because their shale oil is currently economically unviable.

What of his failure to stick even one of his promises?

What happened to dollar parity?

What happened to 24 hour power supply? Why is power generation at its lowest rate in years?

Didn't this man promise to stabilize the price of crude? End the menace that is Boko Haram?

When he suggested that poor Nigerians be paid 5,000 per month for nothing, people said it's a bad idea. Why is it only now, after the elections, that he has suddenly realized that it was a terrible idea? Why is his judgment not being questioned?

Why is he being let off the hook by cowards?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
#Singing in Rihanna's voice ( set set set set set set )

1 Like

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by AreaFada2: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
other countries most especially USA will not render help to you without having "something" in return.

I just hope this guy deliver

Let them keep dreaming. Neither will the Arabs or anyone for that matter.

Even China that appears to be doing so is only wetting ground for World domination and exportation of its large work force to unsuspecting countries.

Nigeria has no official airlines, yet it has opened its airports to Qatar airways. Even Arik that is private , only God knows how that one is doing.

I would prefer opening our airports to Kenyan or Ethiopian or Ghana airways, since we nor get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by opineflu(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
wy must i wail....ask urself dat
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by christinie(f): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mrs. PEJ said it all:

"I will, we will, they will".

Everything is in the future.

Promise and fail government.

Keep lying against nations.

One day fowl nyash go blow.

1 Like

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by RedCapChief(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
uche87:

Here are some major breakthroughs from Buhari's frequent trips abroad:

(1) China is set to invest $60 billion dollars in Nigeria and Africa:

During the China-Africa summit held in Johannesburg, South Africa attended by President Muhammadu Buhari in December, 2015, Chinese President Xi Jinping promised to invest $60 billion in Africa with Nigeria being the most populous nation in Africa benefiting immensely.

(2) China has also sought more crude oil exportation from Nigeria:

Following an agreement with Buhari at the China-Africa summit, China decided to ignore the emergence of Iran to buy more crude oil from Nigeria which will go a long way in boosting the country's economy. This announcement was made by the Economic and Commercial Counsellor of the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria, Mr Zao LingXiang during an interview in Abuja in March, 2016.

This author is all shades of wrong. No 1 and 2 are not as a result of Buhari's intervention or deal-making skills. He just happened to be the President in power as China continues to aggressively expand into Africa. Even if KOWA party had won the election, the Chinese would still have brought the agreement for us to sign and people like you will hail KOWA as a great party

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Kingspin(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
All these promise at the end the country remain backward. No b today we do hear promises.
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
By the end of this year Donald Trump will be USA president we will then know how far
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by mustfaith: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Akshow: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Googleus(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
my president.... carry go, Allah is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by fairheven: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Muslim countries against terror undecided so Nigeria is now a Muslim country?

prove to me that those so called benefits wouldn't have been possible WITHOUT buhari 's travel?
I can count dozens of countries whose leaders haven't traveled half as much but are far better than us.

1 Like

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by richidinho(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

We all know the advantage of the trips and Nigeria's repositioning on the global landscape.

But pained and sore election users are using the gullible masses to criticize what they don't understand.

When you are in deep shit, you don't sit down at home and hope the shit goes on.

PDP left Nigeria in deep shit and only a M0r0n will sit down in Nigeria and expect a Miracle.

Baba cuaght them unaware. All Fayose's script that would have criticized Buhari as Old Man who can not do anything apart from sit in Aso Rock has been modified to enable the Wailing situation.

mttcheeew...eWu
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by plaetton: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

We all know the advantage of the trips and Nigeria's repositioning on the global landscape.

But pained and sore election users are using the gullible masses to criticize what they don't understand.

When you are in deep shit, you don't sit down at home and hope the shit goes on.

PDP left Nigeria in deep shit and only a M0r0n will sit down in Nigeria and expect a Miracle.

Baba cuaght them unaware. All Fayose's script that would have criticized Buhari as Old Man who can not do anything apart from sit in Aso Rock has been modified to enable the Wailing situation.

You are a liar.

PDP, according to OBJ, in 1999, inherited less than one tenth of the $30 billion that they left behind for these cluelessness buffoons now in power.

PDP negotiated and payed off our crippling foreign debt that was costing Nigeria $4b to service every year.
That monumental achievement was unprecedented in the world.

During the reign of PDP, our middle class expanded for the first time in half a century.

During the PDP reign, we witnessed year to year economic growth for first time in 30yrs.

During the PDP reign, our Democratic culture grew and strengthened and thrived. Free and fair election ( not perfect) were conducted year after year, state after state. Our judiciary was strengthened, as the last arbiter of our laws and rights.

These are the legacies of the PDP.
Of course there was corruption, as there is always corruption in Nigeria.

I wish someone can prove to us that PDP era was more corrupt than any previous era of government Administration in Nigeria.

The truth is that APC is a fake party, with a mish mash of strange bedfellows. They were United and effective in opposition. But they have no enduring philosophy, no cohesive vision, no honesty.
They came to power by the very clever use of propaganda. They forget that there is a limit to what propaganda can do.

Their incompetence in the issues of statecraft is monumental.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by tosin481: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
and the benefits continues... lol
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Paperwhite(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nigeria is in ruins back home while the president kept touring the globe.Benefits?-zero.No reasonable country will risk to invest here in light of the situation on ground now.
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by niceeric(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
China has always had relations with Nigeria....the rail projects proposals started as far back as Obasanjo's tenure as the President.

US stopped oil business with us and made sure they crumbled our economy so as to put the last administration to death which they did successfully and put their candidate of choice-Baba in power..so what is the big deal in reversing their earlier decision on our oil, they are only undoing what they did, simple logic BUT we all know America would give 2 to take 20...they 'help' oil rich nations for themselves and like the devil, give nothing for free

Air deal between two countries with one not having a national carrier...who he go come pay in the end??

I'm no wailer, neither a 'change' agent but I speak the truth!!...the current government has its priorities wrongly arranged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by philfrey08: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin china is set.............. usa is set ....................... turkey is set..................... benin republic is set........................ grin
you read my mind....till they do what they have "set"set"set"....then i will acknowledge him.....

All these trips we are suffering....

me 2...I will invest 600billion in Nigeria economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by leofab(f): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
LUDALOOLO:
#istandwithbuharistill
its much more better and safer to #iflywithbuharistill
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by philfrey08: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
AntiWailer:

But pained and sore election losers are using the gullible masses to criticize what they don't understand.

GRAMMAR.....
SO YOU ARE STILL SPEAKING GRAMMAR?

1 Like

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Gchimez: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
So these are the only few unaccomplished achievement the old man and APC has made for almost one year in power so my question is are we going up or down?
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by smartleo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
other countries most especially USA will not render help to you without having "something" in return

This guy get brain,Oro lo so
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by JustJosh20(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Erimasexxy:

WHEN WILL baba visit agatu?

maybe when Agatu is Set...

dullard
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Myde4naija(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
femiranking28:
The beneficiaries I see here are The pilot( his work schedule has increased) more flying more his pocket swells. The aids the just get to travel frequently and probably get some stuff abroad for their wives, girlfriends...
you need an anti hate pills
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by Myde4naija(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
The hater will always loud your failure and whisper your success, so many people need an anti hate pills, most especially the gejite who don't want to stop looting and sharing our common wealth.
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by suteco16: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Azsalami:
Truely bad lesson will come before the good time, no matter how hard it is.
#i_stand_with_buhari

Wake up from your sleep!

1 Like

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by infinitty(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari should quickly consult Jonathan for lessons on how to govern Nigeria...Infact APC should make PDP Consultants on governance.

2 Likes

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by shiimah: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even importation of grass is also an achievement.
This is what happens when u hand over treasury to a hungry and greedy person. We are enjoying the change..... Soon they will deny all the so called achievements and then blame Jonathan and PDP for their cluelessness....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by bid4rich(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
other countries most especially USA will not render help to you without having "something" in return.

USA, China!!! hmmmm I pray they will not convinced/confused Baba to sign gay issue into law
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by ial: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
jmoore:
Petrol is 170 naira per litre in Aba because of his foreign trips. Sai Buhari!!! undecided
3 years and 2 months to go. Keep touring.

wailer pls. continue, because once you stop you are in trouble!
Re: Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far by matoyeh(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin china is set.............. usa is set ....................... turkey is set..................... benin republic is set........................ grin
shocked shocked Dont mind the clueless OP... Until we see the evidence of his traveling before we believe all these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / Stop Campaign, Apologise To Nigerians For Deceiving Them - Atiku Tells Tinubu / How Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Keeps Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.