Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,984 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel (24136 Views)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by robosky02(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Soul singer, Timi Dakolo and his wife, Bisola Dakolo are currently having their fourth wedding anniversary getaway in Dubai.

The Nigerian singer, shared a photo of himself and wife atop a camel with the words, "NO I WON'T SPEND MY LIFE IN FUEL QUEUE ...BUYING ONE CARMEL ABEG...AT LEKKI TO VI. ..I WOULD JUST HAVE TO SET OUT EARLY... AND BE HAILING MY FUEL DWELLING ON FUEL QUEUE."

The duo look like they're having the time of their lives and have taken to photo sharing application, Instagram to share some of their fun pictures and videos.

The ‘Wish Me Well’ singer also released a new song, 'The Vow', which was written by ace producer Cobhams Asuquo and features his wife in the video to mark the milestone in their lives.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/photo-of-the-day-this-photo-of-timi-dakolo-and-wife-riding-a-camel-id4878326.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2016
wow smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by funnynation(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Gud one..
Nairaland official comedian
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by VickyRotex(f): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
lol. Nice concept. cool HWA!
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by robosky02(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
lol. Nice concept. cool

can we adopt this in Nigeria as a way out of the fuel scarcity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2016
It is four years and counting for Timi and Busola Dakolo.

The talented singer and songwriter celebrated his wedding anniversary with his lovely wife on Thursday, March 31.

Timi who is currently on an anniversary getaway in Dubai with his wife, posted a short video of himself singing to his wife on Instagram with a lovely message.

"It's been 4 years and counting.... Let's grow old together i said... #happyanniversary baby...", he captioned the photo.

Busola in response posted a romantic photo of the couple on her official Instagram page as she penned short but sweet words to the superstar singer.

"Happy wedding anniversary to us. I am blessed beyond measure to have you as my man always @timidakolo . I give God the Glory. #thankfulheart #dubaiexperienceloading", she captioned photo.

The singer also released a video titled 'The Vow', a song which featured himself and his beautiful wife exchanging marital vows. The song was produced by and dedicated to Cobhams and Ojuola Asuquo.

The couple has three adorable children, one boy and two girls.

A happy wedding anniversary to Timi and Busola Dakolo.

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by sandrahnaub(f): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2016
awwwwwwn.... embarassed
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by robosky02(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
his family...

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by VickyRotex(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
robosky02:

can we adopt this in Nigeria as a way out of the fuel scarcity?

I support you! embarassed
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by healthyarena(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
cutee
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by DanceVille: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
And So what?
Camel ko...Chicken ni.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Water wey those camels go drink go pass fuel wey u go buy @ N200/litre

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
K
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Akshow: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
K
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Sabotage4700(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mtsewww! Anoda amebo thread again .... Next!
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Benart(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
wonderful couples i pray God grant our nairaland sisters their missing rib

Amen
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
They look good togeda.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by Guyman02: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Camel for wedding anniversary.
Is he a Fulani cattle herdsman?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by BE811APP: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wifey looks scared.. undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by FuckTheMod: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
ehisomoregbe:
Nice one

woe betide ye fake data sellers

y'all will die mysteriously
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by danbrowndmf(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
lol. Nice concept. cool HWA!
Let's go riding babe.cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by nikkypearl(f): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
See wetin Buhari and fuel scarcity don cause angry
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by VickyRotex(f): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Let's go riding babe.cheesy

I no trust your ride embarassed
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by eyinjuege: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
I really like this guy's personality.

Beautiful couple.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by OBTMOS(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by danbrowndmf(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

I no trust your ride embarassed
LMAO! What do u mean? I mean let's go camel riding..cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congrats to them.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by kobonaire(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guyman02:
Camel for wedding anniversary.
Is he a Fulani cattle herdsman?
the simple pleasures of life
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Riding A Camel by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LMAO! What do u mean? I mean let's go camel riding..cheesy

That's what I'm saying na. I dont trust your camel. E go fall me embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ali Nuhu Supports Efe (Photo) / Muma Gee’s Daughter, Monalisa Eke Celebrates 1st Birthday (Photos) / Olu Jacobs Joins Instagram At 75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.