Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof (30127 Views)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Can You Lose Your Salvation? Hebrews 10:26 - Paul Ellis / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
Today (May 5th) is the New Moon of the 3rd month.
As Hebrews, we are supposed to celebrate the New Moon and keep it holy as a Sabbath (Psalm 81:3).

From the BIBLE, the Sabbath usually starts in the evening and ends the next evening.

Please see our YouTube page for further teachings.

May the Most High bless the Igbo people (Hebrews) that return to his worship.

God bless.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 12:34pm On May 24, 2016
Whenever anyone opens up a church, his target will be the Igbo people....
Igbos have a tendency to go to churches and in most cases,
Igbos make up the vast income from all these fake pastors.

Our last sabbath lesson explains it very well.

please subscribe for more and circulate...
God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyxb7RJ1yJc
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by otemanuduno: 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
TRHM:
This message is for the Igbo people .... and those who might be interested.

These videos provide proof that the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbIlL4Wj3aM&list=PLr4G1DkkRSVQjiFAgxT5cRsgGCEr7GEZm&index=2

For a long time, Igbos have been decieved into thinking we are of Jewish origins. But these videos proof we are not Jews but we are the people of the bible.

As a result, we Igbos, are to return to the original biblical Hebrew worship,

Christianity is not the biblical worship, it is a form of paganism
Judaism also is not the biblical worship, Jews actually don't care about the bible but about the Talmud.

This message is important for Igbos to understand and follow.

ibosaretherealhebrews.com

One God and one Love.

[size=30pt]Please read the latest posts for regular Updates.... [/size]

[size=30pt]Also, for regular spiritual lessons, visit out Facebook page: Igbo Hebrews

and our YouTube Page: the_Real_Hebrews channel
don't forget to subscribe.[/size]

you are not very far from the truth OP. Similar passage occur in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS(BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS) given to me by EARTUM

Deorum

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1. A son of God called Chuku flew far from the land of Nymphidis when the unrest in that place was very much. And he descended in a land which had no one already dwelling in it. And Chuku whose beautiful goddess and wife was called Ala, landed on a mountain.
2. And the land which they possessed was at the lower part of Niger.
3. And they gave birth to Ofo, Ogu and other children, both male and female. Then all the gods lived together in peace, judging their children in the way which seemed right to them. And Amadioha was the one who judged with lightning and thunder, yet he never knew Nymphidis in person.
4. Now Amadioha had learnt from Moloch and other fierce gods how to make charges which produces thunder.
5. And Ofo and Ogu were also the upholder of laws in that land. And they rewarded people according to what they had done.
6. Now Chuku had taught Agwu, another god, how to use the herbs to heal diseases. So Agwu became very strong in it. And he taught many homos how to cure diseases in the land. Idemili was also a goddess in the land.
7. And the people lived together in relative peace, unlike the time the whole world were close to Nymphidis who was the son of God with the hottest countenance.
8. Now the ages everyone would live up to was determined by Ala, the wife of Chuku. And they did not force a stiff rule over the people of their lands unlike Nymphidis who wanted to be worshipped by force.
9. Now did Chuku and Ala allow people to choose whoever they loved to be their mentor. And some chose Njoku and some preferred Ahobinagu. And those who preferred Idemili made a village after her name.
10. And the population of the land began to increase.
11. Now in the continents of Murmoh, all the lands which were far away from the borders of Eden had little development because they did not know the origin of the earth and how nature worked in it. And even the continents of Chichaleb and Euchlydes and Ephradite and Eartum(which had frozen) had been pushed far away from Murmoh, because they did not want to associate with it.
12. But for the continent of Eartum, it was Murmoh itself that pulled away from it when the ice began to blow into their land. But ignorantly, they had put their land at a point where the sun’s intensity always reached in a high amount.
13. But Egypt which was not very far from the borders of the land of Philargas enjoyed much improvement.
14. Then Chuku said, when I came directly to the earth, did I not first dwell in the land of Philargas with my brothers? Was Hermes not a friend of mine who is good at trade? Now I shall go to the continent of Philargas again to see if he could teach me trade.
15. And Chuku took some of his sons with him to learn trade from Hermes who was dwelling close to Salem at that time.
16. And Chuku showed his sons to the people of the land, saying, let them be taught how to make trade and be successful in it. And Chuku also visited the lands in the city of Largas where many homos prospered in trades and crafts.
17. Now after fifty years did Chuku return with his children from the continent of Philargas with some of the crafts in those lands.
18. And they traded so much in their lands and their fame reached the lands surrounding them. And they were happy for what Chuku their creator had done.

19. Now Amadioha struck many people with thunder and lightning such that Chuku had to intervene. And he decided to send Amadioha away from the land, but Ala wept, pleading for his son. Then did Amadioha listen to his parents and did not threaten them very much anymore.
20. And there was relative peace in the land of Chuku, because their land was far away from the land of Nymphidis who called himself the God of Peace.

Check my signature for full doctrine.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:29am On May 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

you are not very far from the truth OP. Similar passage occur in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS(BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS) given to me by EARTUM

Thanks Otemanuduno,
however, I prefer to stay in the region non-fiction.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:31am On May 31, 2016
Another update on lessons our sisters should know.
please circulate to anyone who will benefit from it.

don't forget to like and subscribe... it helps keep the message up on Youtube.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76v4w9-bZXQ
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
To remind everyone of the true name of God...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NmY4a5VN4
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
TRHM:
Good morning.... and good questions/observations.

El shaddai or El..whatever means mighty god... i agree.., but that god is NOT the god of the Hebrews.
it is not the God of Abraham. it is the god of the canaanites that has been brought into Christianity and Christians use it in ignorance.
The name Yahweh and Jehovah (which means the same thing) are also names of the gods of the Canaanites.

what we are doing here is trying to unravel lies that Christians have been taught for centuries using research and truth.
you can read this book in your spare time to understand the falsehood of El, Yahweh, Jehovah etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Yahweh-Goddesses-Library-Testament-Studies/dp/0826468306/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1460099681&sr=1-6&keywords=yahweh

More importantly, the Igbo Hebrews made this video on the True name of God... pls watch it and see for yourselve the true name of the God of the Hebrews in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NmY4a5VN4&nohtml5=False

Another lie we have all been told is that the name Jesus means Yeshua.... that is a lie, a big one.
the name Yeshua is the name Joshua.

The name Jesus (whom many Christians worship ignorantly) means SON OF ZEUS..... in Greek.
it is pronounced "eia-zeus" or "hair-zeus".

if you don't believe me... try pronouncing the name Jesus in Spanish... it still sounds "hey-zeus".

Christians have been told the name comes from Yeshua... that is not true because Yeshua / Joshua does not even mean what the name of Christ is supposed to mean according to the book of Matt. 2.

The other names you mentioned are correct transliterations but their pronunciations differ from what we pronounce them today... for instance....
the name Jacob is originally pronounced "Aiyah-cob"... that was before the letter J was changed in the 1500's.

Please watch that youtube video on your spare time as that opened my eyes a great deal after I saw it.

Christians, for centuries, have been worshiping the wrong god... that is why no Christian church today, can tell you the name of the god they worship because they really don't know.
some call him Yahweh, some call him Jehovah, some call him Jesus, some call him Elohim.... (Elohim means gods - as you mentioned earlier) but Christians call these names in ignorance....
and I was as well, until the truth hit me like a shovel.... after watching that video.

Nice. Can you recommend me books on this subject. Thanks.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Please let's leave this guy to remain in his ignorance. Many people have posted videos just to see the fall of Christianity and to prove the Bible wrong. This guy has been brainwashed..... Take corrections my friend, do not believe everything you watch....
Recommend booms on the subject to me. Thanks.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Reyginus:
Nice. Can you recommend me books on this subject. Thanks.

give me some time to go through my archives... i do have some materials on it
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
TRHM:

give me some time to go through my archives... i do have some materials on it
Okay.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
We provide proof that the people of the bible were black people not white as we usually see in posters and movies.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwRZUQ120RU

pls like and subscribe and pass it around.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
our last sabbath lesson is on the importance of a name for everyone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI22TuizmRI

pls feel free to share
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
we expose how some Christian teachings distort God's law....
Please like and subscribe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4awv7TeSA
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by JohnNgene: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm... Reading this your thread has been very enlightening.

I've heard something similar albeit jokingly from one of my lecturers back then. A student asked him "Sir, did the Igbos descend from Israel?" He said, "The question you should be asking is Are the Israelites descendants of the Igbo?". Of course we all laughed. Then he added, "Yes! After all, hasn't science proven that humans descended from Africa? And Igbos are Africans." That answer was very thought-provoking for me.

I also love the way you've been responding to questions, criticisms and even outright insults with so much maturity and calm logic. Well done.

I'd like to encourage you to please keep writing and educating us instead of just posting links to YouTube videos. The truth is that most Igbos living in Nigeria do not have enough data to watch the videos online. I know I could download the video by using the SSyoutube.com/link method. Yet the download size would still be too large for me. Lol.

But if you must educate us via videos, another option would be for you yourself to burn the videos into video cds or dvd format and then offer the discs for sale (or free? Lol) to interested people. Thank you in advance.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by JohnNgene: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Or even better still, you could break the video into smaller clips of not more than 10mb and upload it to DataFileHost.com then share the link with us so that we can download from there.

That said, I have a question please. More questions could follow o! Lol.

The bible in Genesis says that God created the world in SEVEN days while our Igbo culture operates on FOUR days of Eke, Orie, Afo and Nkwo. How come?
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
thanks John for your kind words.... things like this keep me going in more ways than can be explained.

Yes, I am concerned about the file size for youtube videos, and I was thinking about having write-ups.
however, i am still in the process of learning (completely) how to regularly update/upload to the website.... and i am not sure Nairaland is a good place for such repository giving how easily information can be drowned in this vast forum

I also do have plans of putting these videos in a CD and distributing (Free of charge)
it is an abomination to commercialize the teachings of the Most High God of Abraham.

your idea of smaller videos is great, i will explore that, as well as explore the websites for file sharing you mentioned.

four days vs seven days.....

actually a lot of things were lost on the journey we had from the Middle East to current Igboland and the Sabbath was one of them.

the 4 days thing - Eke, Oyie, Afor, Nkwo....
well, from my observation, this might suprise you, but its not Igbo in Origin, its one of those things we picked up from neighboring communities.
these day's names was actually borrowed from Igala and Idoma tribes.

this explains why it is mostly Igbo communities bordering these tribes - Nsukka (northern Enugu), Anambra and Delta Igbos that seem to bear these names more.
southern Igboland (Abia, Imo and Rivers and even Ebonyi) don't seem to bear such names)

this is my most plausible explanation based on observation.

i will be glad to answer any questions anytime..

God bless.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Rossikk(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
TRHM:

That's correct Stone....
Igbos are not Ashekenazi jews.

However, the Jews are NOT the HEBREWS of the bible.

the Igbos are the Hebrews of the bible....the Hebrews are children of Shem

Like i mentioned earlier, Ashkenaz is a child of Japhet not a child of Shem (see Genesis 10)

and don't believe all the lies about Jewish traders coming to west africa to impregnate Igbo women, that is part of the lies that jewish agents are bringing into Igboland to spread Judaism among our people..

Noah's sons - Shem and Ham are the fathers of the black people.
Shem's sons are Negroes which are found in West Africa, Americas, Australian Aborigins and Asiatic islands.

Ham's sons are non - negro blacks that are mosty in East and North Africa - Egypt, Suddan, Mali, Chad, Kenya, South Africa etc..
What the hell do you mean by "non-negro blacks"? It's the most ignorant and outrageous phrase I've ever come across. Get this. Black IS negro, and negro IS Black. Understood?
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rossikk:
What the hell do you mean by "non-negro blacks"? It's the most ignorant and outrageous phrase I've ever come across. Get this. Black IS negro, and negro IS Black. Understood?

there are 2 kinds of Black people... Hamitic and Shemitic...

children of Ham are called Hamitic black ppl,
while children of Shem are called Negroes...

If you read my posts here, i explained the difference between Negroes and Hamitic black people.

also, pls see this definition by the Zondervan Bible dictionary and a picture of it attached to this message.

https://faithinyhvh./2012/12/09/zondervans-compact-bible-dictionary-ham-not-the-negroes/

you don't have to be aggressive, you can easily ask for explanation if you don't understand.

are you really sure it's the most "Ignorant and outrageous phrase" you've heard...?..... really?

regards

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by nwakaibeya1: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
justice is very scarce in the world even as Jeremiah 12:10 declared who is good?,Prophets and pastors and apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Happy Sabbath day everyone... God bless you
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
TRHM:
Deuteronomy chap. 28:

64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

The Igbo people have been scattered all over the earth.
there is no place you go to in the world today, that you won't find an Igbo person toiling for survival.

No other people in this world have been scattered so far away from their homeland like the Igbo people.

This is clear biblical prophesy happening in our very eyes.

and even while Igbos are scattered far away from their homeland, they still don't have peace.
they are being threatened, marginalized and deprived.
Their properties are being taken and vandalized,
they are being made a mockery of and estorted.

All these is happening because we have left our God.... to go after the false religion of Christianity and Idolatory.

Dear Igbos, we have to know that we are the real Hebrews and we have to return to our God.

https://www.facebook.com/Igbo-Hebrews-1573732109607221/
what the Bleep. Are you trying to say Ihbo people are the most traveled people? What about the jews
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:
what the Bleep. Are you trying to say Ihbo people are the most traveled people? What about the jews

Language please....

I am saying Igbos have been scattered away from their homeland more than any other tribe on the planet.....
even more than the jews.

emphasis on scattered because that's the prophesy...
the jews have not been scattered anywhere... by anyone.
infact, they are probably responsible for the scattering wink
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
TRHM:

Language please....

I am saying Igbos have been scattered away from their homeland more than any other tribe on the planet.....
even more than the jews.

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
TRHM:

Language please....

even more than the jews.

I need proof and who is responsible for igbos scattering
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:

I need proof and who is responsible for igbos scattering

Proof is all around you.... just go outside wherever you live in this planet and look around (and probably ask ppl where they come from)
alternatively, try to go to the Niger bridge during any festive season and see the influx and rush of Igbo ppl going home and tell me where else you that kind of annual exodus in the planet.
you can also take time to look at localized data of Nigerians in diaspora and see the leading tribes outside the mother land

Who is responsible for the scattering?
the Most High of Majesty and Justice.
like i mentioned in the post you quoted, the scattering is a curse which came from our abandoning the statutes and ordinances he kept for us... and we still do, and the curse is still there.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
TRHM:

Proof is all around you.... just go outside wherever you live in this planet and look around (and probably ask ppl where they come from)
alternatively, try to go to the Niger bridge during any festive season and see the influx and rush of Igbo ppl going home and tell me where else you that kind of annual exodus in the planet.
you can also take time to look at localized data of Nigerians in diaspora and see the leading tribes outside the mother land

Who is responsible for the scattering?
the Most High of Majesty and Justice.
like i mentioned in the post you quoted, the scattering is a curse which came from our abandoning the statutes and ordinances he kept for us... and we still do, and the curse is still there.
Igbo people actually are one of the most traveled group(tribe) on this planet but saying the Igbos are the Hebrew people described in the bible is what I can't just take. I consider it as a conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:
Igbo people actually are one of the most traveled group(tribe) on this planet but saying the Igbos are the Hebrew people described in the bible is what I can't just take. I consider it as a conspiracy.

Yoruba people are also Hebrews. The story of Oduduwa who climbed down from heaven by a chain, is the story of the scattering and dispersal of Israel. Lamentations 2:1
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yoruba people are also Hebrews. The story of Oduduwa who climbed down from heaven by a chain, is the story of the scattering and dispersal of Israel. Lamentations 2:1
Conspiracy
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

conspiracy
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:
conspiracy
The original Israelites of the Bible are black people.

Job 30:30

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

The original Israelites of the Bible are black people.

Job 30:30
what I know is that in ancient times Black race were confined to africa and africa only. Saying that a black race were found in Europe is a BIG FAT LIE.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:

scattering of Igbos is one of the very least proof we have of out Hebrew descent...
there are tones of others which have been aticulated in this thread and in the videos on Youtube. it may seem far-fetched to believed, but truth is always stranger than fiction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Exact Reason Why God Pour Too Much Blessings On Solomon / How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.