Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof (30261 Views)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Can You Lose Your Salvation? Hebrews 10:26 - Paul Ellis / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:
what I know is that in ancient times Black race were confined to africa and africa only. Saying that a black race were found in Europe is a BIG FAT LIE.

this statement suggest to me that your history knowledge is very limited.
all the indigenous people of all continent were black... even eskimos.
the original ppl created by God were black, that is why the bible says we were created from the earth.... black skin is the color of the earth.

do your research man..... a few seconds of research can save you a whole lot of of embarrassment
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fash20:
what I know is that in ancient times Black race were confined to africa and africa only. Saying that a black race were found in Europe is a BIG FAT LIE.

Bros, you need to read up on ancient history. Ancient Babylonians, ancient Egyptians, ancient Sumerians, ancient Canaanites were all black people. Israel for example was culled out from Assyria/Syria

Deuteronomy 26:5
And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:

And I already showed you that the original Israelites or the Negroes, were black people, in Job 30:30 but you can have another reference:

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

The point I am making is that ancient Assyria/Syria from whom Israel was culled were black people i.e if Israel was black, the Assyrians/Syrians were black too.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
TRHM:

this statement suggest to me that your history knowledge is very limited.
all the indigenous people of all continent were black... even eskimos.
the original ppl created by God were black, that is why the bible says we were created from the earth.... black skin is the color of the earth.

do your research man..... a few seconds of research can save you a whole lot of of embarrassment
1. Do you think we west africans are the oldest(first) race? Or do you think the first human look let Us(the modern days black race)?
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, you need to read up on ancient history. Ancient Babylonians, ancient Egyptians, ancient Sumerians, ancient Canaanites were all black people. Israel for example was culled out from Assyria/Syria
[i]

also, this video provides more proof that ancient biblical people were black skinned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwRZUQ120RU
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Fash20:
1. Do you think we west africans are the oldest(first) race? Or do you think the first human look let Us(the modern days black race)?

Yes the first humans look like us... had black skinned....
because God created us in his image and God had black skin according to the Bible.

as for West Africa,
The jungles of West Africa (from Senegal to Congo) is newly inhabited by children of Shem who ran out of the Middle East.
that's why you don't see any stone monuments or ancient structures in these area.

please note that modern science will tell you that the oldest humans came from Africa.... but that is not true because most Africans cannot trace their history more than 1000 yrs ago.

these scientists who say this are the one who propagate the crappy theory of evolution... to say we evolved from the gorillas of the jungles... but every tribe in Africa can trace their migratory route and it's usually from the North.... which supports the fact that first humans settlements was in the middle east and they were black.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Fash20: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
TRHM:

Yes the first humans look like us... had black skinned....
because God created us in his image and God had black skin according to the Bible.

as for West Africa,
The jungles of West Africa (from Senegal to Congo) is newly inhabited by children of Shem who ran out of the Middle East.
that's why you don't see any stone monuments or ancient structures in these area.

please note that modern science will tell you that the oldest humans came from Africa.... but that is not true because most Africans cannot trace their history more than 1000 yrs ago.

these scientists who say this are the one who propagate the crappy theory of evolution... to say we evolved from the gorillas of the jungles... but every tribe in Africa can trace their migratory route and it's usually from the North.... which supports the fact that first humans settlements was in the middle east and they were black.

The San people of southern Africa, who have
lived as hunter-gatherers for thousands of
years, are likely to be the oldest population of
humans on Earth, according to the biggest and
most detailed analysis of African DNA. The San,
also known as bushmen, are directly descended
from the original population of early human
ancestors who gave rise to all other groups of
Africans and, eventually, to the people who left
the continent to populate other parts of the
world.
A study of 121 distinct populations of modern-
day Africans has found that they are all
descended from 14 ancestral populations and
that the differences and similarities of their
genes closely follows the differences and
similarities of their spoken languages.
The scientists analysed the genetic variation
within the DNA of more than 3,000 Africans and
found that the San were among the most
genetically diverse group, indicating that they
are probably the oldest continuous population
of humans on the continent – and on Earth.
The study, published in the journal Science, took
10 years of research involving trips to some of
the most remote and dangerous parts of Africa
to collect blood samples. The project found
modern Africans had the most diverse DNA of
all racial groups in the world, confirming the
idea that Africa is the birthplace of humanity,
said Sarah Tishkoff of the University of
Pennsylvania.
The scientists also found genetic "markers" in
the DNA of the present-day inhabitants of East
Africa living near to the Red Sea, which indicated
that they belonged to the same ancestral group
who migrated out of Africa to populate Asia and
the rest of the world. West Africans speaking the
Niger-Kordofanian language were found to
share many genetic traits with African-
Americans, indicating they were the ancestors of
most of the slaves sent to the New World.
One of the main findings to emerge was the
genetic similarity between groups who shared
similar languages despite living many thousands
of miles from one another. The Sandawe and
Hadza of Tanzania shared common ancestors
with the Khoisan speakers of southern Africa: all
three groups speak "click" languages.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Fash20:

The San people of southern Africa, who have
lived as hunter-gatherers for thousands of
years, are likely to be the oldest population of
humans on Earth,

The scientists also found genetic "markers" in
the DNA of the present-day inhabitants of East
Africa living near to the Red Sea,

I hope you realize this is making my point... the only part of Africa that was inhabited was East and Northern Africa...
Western Africa was a massive jungle that even today is still not fully penetrated.
Western Africans are physiologically different from Eastern Africans and i explained in a post here what that difference is.

Fash20:
West Africans speaking the
Niger-Kordofanian language were found to
share many genetic traits with African-
Americans, indicating they were the ancestors of
most of the slaves sent to the New World.

Pure NONSENSE!
everybody knows where slaves were taken from.
the Niger Delta used to be known as the Slave Coast....
just like we have Ivory Coast and Gold Coast....
Most of the slaves were Igbos especially those taken by the Brits... and there are plenty of evidence to support that.
i have also itemized some evidence in this thread.

think about it...
how can slaves be taken from Niger... a country that is land-locked and upland....
no water or river connecting it to the Atlantic.

how can Oyibo ppl move through African villages to go and take slaves via land in a desert when even mungo park could not survive a few days and died of malaria.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2016
You cannot worship The Most High God without understanding the Original Hebrew calendar.

That is why we have put together this original Hebrew calendar using 2016 dates and we have also marked out the Holy days of Obligation as the Most High commanded us in Leviticus chapter 23.

Interestingly, this calendar is still being used by traditional Igbo customs and we have identified how that ties into the Bible.

the calendar is available for anyone interested .... just send us ur email at

realsonsofjacob@gmail.com

and we will forward you the Biblical calendar.
God bless you...
(don't forget to like and subscribe to keep the message available to all Igbos and those interested in worshiping the God of the Hebrews.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLsUPzSutAI
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
In our last Sabbath lesson, we expose the fact that a church in Nigeria could be a Satanic temple.....

pls share, like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Qo4ZG6dbI
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2016
Biblical practices such as circumcision is under attack globally....
This is a practice that we do as a token of the covenant our ancestors had with the Most High of Majesty...

The reason is explained in this video.

please share and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFkhPhcwiX8
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Since History has been taken out of Nigerian schools, it's our duty to teach our children our hetitage and who we are and what we as Igbo people stand for.

It's even more important to teach our people that we are the Hebrews of the bible and the true descendants of Jacob and Abraham and not white people as we see in movies.

in the last sabbath lesson, we explain our future projects to develop materials, video CDs and children books to teach our children our history outside of schools.

May God bless you as you share, like and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCneCRZLaCU
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
our last teaching was on the biblical explaination of Death, Heaven and Hell.
for the true Hebrews to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ujHMvf3tjw
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2016
One of the questions people ask when we tell them that we Igbos are Hebrews of the bible is:
How come our Igbo ancestors in Africa did not keep the 7 days Sabbath?
Instead, the Igbos have a 4 market days system of calendar.

In this video, we explain the reason.

the video is in 2 parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebgmmN-ub0

one can also get a written version of the video from the website:
ibosaretherealhebrews.com
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Obalufon: 1:42am On Feb 14, 2017
TRHM:
One of the questions people ask when we tell them that we Igbos are Hebrews of the bible is:

the video is in 2 parts.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DECEIVING YOURSELVES ..
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Obalufon: 1:48am On Feb 14, 2017
TRHM:

the video is in 2 parts.

i thought Hebrew have clothing culture
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by MummyIMadeIt: 3:38am On Feb 14, 2017
from your post their is one outstanding issue you have been saying and i disagree on u on that...

which u suggest that either is the bible been hijacked or totally incorrect; because all your evidences puts the old testament against the New testament.

isn't it contradictory, that you align your facts with on half of the bible and condemn the other.

PLEASE TREAD CAREFULLY ON YOUR QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by TRHM: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
from your post their is one outstanding issue you have been saying and i disagree on u on that...

which u suggest that either is the bible been hijacked or totally incorrect; because all your evidences puts the old testament against the New testament.

isn't it contradictory, that you align your facts with on half of the bible and condemn the other.

PLEASE TREAD CAREFULLY ON YOUR QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE

The New Testament is mostly a fabrication. It has some truth, but it's mostly fabricated.
There have been many studies on that, you can look it up yourself.
This video explains how the story of John the Baptist was fabricated your...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJVjZtyw6Q

This video also shows the deception in compilation of the Bible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0dCy54unlM

I don't expect you to believe me,
however, judge what I say on the basis of it's veracity and not if it contradicts the New Testament or not.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Obalufon: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
lordnicklaus:

So are you trying to tell me that the name of God is "Chukwu" or "Chineke"? That would make the scriptures of Igbo origin and not of Hebrew origin. I have once translated from a copy of a Hebrew manuscript that was written in a book, I came across the word "Elohim." I will quote Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew for you to see.

"Bereshit bara Elohim et hashmayim ve'et haarets"

The word "Elohim" is used for both the true God and false gods. If you say "Elohim" is false, then you say the bible is false. And if that is the case, then the word"God" is false as any "god" is called "god." To differentiate between gods and the true God, He thus had a special name "YEHOVAH" which means "He becomes" which is derived from the Hebrew verb "hawah" meaning to be. So do your research properly and don't just assume.

You people are clown to be claiming what you are not ...igbo = Hebrew "that is it? ": where is the prove, you people are not Israelite dig into your own history than trying to claim a race of people that are well advance than you in all ramification, is well documented before 50s 90% of igbo are not clothe you people don't have a clothing culture , your ancestors were running around in the forest naked , you are forest Bantus people of Congo extract you are not Semite ..it's more sensible to claim that the Hebrew left from your region to the east
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by temmyyem: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ancient Hebrew are scarttered allover the world, expeciallt africa. The best way to confirm their identify is to check the tran-alantic slave database of the people that were enslaved, alot of the names carry the word "Yah" which means "I AM" the name of our heavenly Father. Another method is to check the most enslaved tribes in Africa. The slave master where only looking for Jacob's seed in fulfilment of Deu 28 curses.
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Igbos are Esau. Yorubas are the Jacob. Igbos are hairy and perpetually jealous of the Yoruba just like Esau to Jacob
Re: Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
temmyyem:
Ancient Hebrew are scarttered allover the world, expeciallt africa. The best way to confirm their identify is to check the tran-alantic slave database of the people that were enslaved, alot of the names carry the word "Yah" which means "I AM" the name of our heavenly Father. Another method is to check the most enslaved tribes in Africa. The slave master were only looking for Jacob's seed in fulfilment of Deu 28 curses.
They are Esau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.