Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. (6739 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / Onitsha, Nigeria To Be Given The Title Of "Most Polluted City" In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by tan2: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
This drone was flying over the Cathedral Church of the Catholic Archdiocese of Onitsha located in Anambra state. The name of the church is Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity. What was captured through the drone is really amazing and awesome. After seeing the pictures and videos, I felt like going to the place physically myself to have a first hand view of the church and pray there. It must be a beautiful church. The pictures are below and for the video click the link to watch it. I could not upload it here.

http://www.aeroberry.com/drone-flying-around-onitsha-anambra/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2UcwzKHvE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Great, did the drone genuflect while observing Holy Trinity Cathedral?
Don't you know that mass was on at the time of this picture?
Anyway the resolution of the camera is high and amazing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by tan2: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yeah, the drone must be a christian drone. It must have received some anointing showing God's house to the world in a very nice way. Love the clear video and pictures. The resolutions are powerful. 4K video.

2 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by psucc(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
I no see the drone na only house or abi model I see.

2 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by chaberry(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Beautiful indeed
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by micfoley: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by tan2: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
psucc did you watch the video. Maybe watching the video may help you understand it.
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by seunny4lif(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
cheesy grin
This drone na Christian o oooh
Touch not my drone and do my drone no harm grin

3 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by AnamCity: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, Onitsha. Lalasticlala have you seen this?

1 Like

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by SerialDigits(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin na Jesus Sent drone i guess..
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by presented007(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
psucc:

so u wan see the camera man wey snap you......

1 Like

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by amunkita(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Until drones start capturing witches flying then i did know its worth investing in...

2 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Shows how disorganized their city planning is.
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
psucc:

You are a complete mumu. How on earth would you see the drone that took the photos? It's like saying you did not see the photographer who took a photograph. Wow! You be Buhari brother? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shows how disorganized their city planning is.

No more disorganized than 99% of Nigerian cities. Stop being a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

No less disorganized than 99% of Nigerian cities. Stop being a bigot.

You dumb mor*on, how is my statement that of bigotry? Your whole country is mainly unplanned like you said, how the hell is that my issue?
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
amunkita:
Until drones start capturing witches flying then i did know its worth investing in...

Drones are no biggie. With less than 100 bucks you get a drone. I have two drones which I bought from JC Penny (not exactly the type of store you expect such from), each at less than 100 bucks to be sent to my 5 year old cousins in Naija.

Don't get me wrong, there are drones costing 1000s of bucks. You pay for what quality you want.
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You dumb mor*on, how is my statement that of bigotry? Your whole country is mainly unplanned like you said, how the hell is that my issue?

Dumb urchin, your history and your ''their city'' allusion bear you out.

This is not even an aerial view of a city. It is that of a church compound. Fuckta.....rd.

5 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by amunkita(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

Drones are no biggie. With less than 100 bucks you get a drone. I have two drones which I bought from JC Penny (not exactly the type of store you expect such from), each at less than 100 bucks to be sent to my 5 year old cousins in Naija.

Don't get me wrong, there are drone costing 1000s of bucks

Both the former nd later can they capture flying witches
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
amunkita:

Both the former nd later can they capture flying witches

If that witch is you, yes. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by amunkita(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

If that witch is you, yes. grin grin grin grin grin

then where can i get such
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by IME1: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
ahhh
my sister married in that church 2006
but she was murdered in the same Onitsha Apr 25 2012
the church is fine, neat,
i once saw Gov Peter Obi there and his wife when i went there for mass
oh well ...
life goes on
such is life
life is only once
if you live well, once is enough
my sister was a good woman (says I) sad

4 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

Dumb urchin, your history and your ''their city'' allusion bear you out.

This is not even an aerial view of a city. It is that of a church compound. Fuckta.....rd.
You actually fit the description of Nigerians I'm right now trying to give to a colleague: Most of you have mental issues and you don't even know it. Why are you on my case? Why don't you go play in traffic or something?
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You actually fit the description of Nigerians I'm right now trying to give to a colleague: Most of you have mental issues and you don't even know it. Why are you on my case? Why don't you go play in traffic or something?

You are a silly Yoruba man claiming non Nigerian. FYI no non Nigerian would be wasting his time everyday in this kind of forum. May you xxxxx-Bleep if you are not a Nigerian of Yoruba descent. Ewu ofia

3 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
amunkita:

then where can i get such

You agree you are a witch? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

You are a silly Yoruba man claiming non Nigerian. FYI no non Nigerian would be wasting his time everyday in this kind of forum. May you xxxxx-Bleep if you are not a Nigerian of Yoruba descent. Ewu ofia
Ok, dumb oaf, I'm a silly Yoruba man claiming non Nigerian, now tell me: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ABOUT IT, FA*GGOT?!

Inferiority complex and low self esteem issues, coupled with untreated Mental problems is usually the bane to your development. I am not the reason for your madness. You can f*ck off now.
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Ok, dumb oaf, I'm a silly Yoruba man claiming non Nigerian, now tell me: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO ABOUT IT, FA*GGOT?!

Inferiority complex and low self esteem issues, coupled with untreated Mental problems is usually the bane to your development. I am not the reason for your madness. You can f*ck off now.

Fake non-Nigerian. You have been busted over and over, yet your silly strong-headedness keeps you wallowing in this fantom non-Nigerianness. Silly Yoruba goat (only goats keep repeating the same thing expecting a different outcome)

3 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

Fake non-Nigerian. You have been busted over and over, yet your silly strong-headedness keeps you wallowing in this fantom non-Nigerianness. Silly Yoruba goat (only goats keep repeating the same thing expecting a different outcome)

Its actually "PHANTOM", but whatever rocks your boat, crazy.

You are insane. I make a statement, you become upset and say the whole of Nigeria looks the same way (even though thats what I meant from jump). I agree with you, you then turn around and get upset that Im agreeing with you. You have mental issues and you need to either go hang yourself from the nuts or jump off a bridge. You're sounding real crazy with each passing post.
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by AnamCity: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You are insane. I make a statement, you become upset and say the whole of Nigeria looks the same way (even though thats what I meant from jump). I agree with you, you then turn around and get upset that Im agreeing with you. You have mental issues and you need to either go hand yourself or jump off a bridge. You're sounding real crazy with each passing post.

I think you are the one that has mental problem here. Tell us what is not planned in this well paved and planned church premises? I am sure 90% of Nigeria does not look this nice and serene. You are actually pained about the serenity and organization of the layout in the picture. You need to see your doctor immediately!

3 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by Adelaide2: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You are insane. I make a statement, you become upset and say the whole of Nigeria looks the same way (even though thats what I meant from jump). I agree with you, you then turn around and get upset that Im agreeing with you. You have mental issues and you need to either go hand yourself or jump off a bridge. You're sounding real crazy with each passing post.

You are a foolish charlatan. Fantom is a variant, even if archaic, of phantom. I am too educated to have the liberty to choose between/among word variants. Now buzz off with your phony non-Nigerian claim. Nobody cares about you. You probably live abroad and have become a foreign citizen. But same goes for many other Nigerians including myself. But I am still a Nigerian unlike you who now claim non Nigerian and use that decoy to bash Igbos. You have done this cowardly act for as long as you have been on this site. Stop being a coward. Dundie, dick-headed Yoruba man shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
AnamCity:

I think you are the one that has mental problem here. Tell us what is not planned in this well paved and planned church premises? I am sure 90% of Nigeria does not look this nice and serene. You need to see your doctor immediately!

Another mad Nigerian.

You're not expected to know what a well planned city looks like, anyway.
Re: See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. by AnamCity: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Adelaide2:

You are a foolish charlatan. Fantom is a variant, even if archaic, of phantom. I am too educated to have the liberty to choose between/among word variants. Now buzz off with your phony non-Nigerian claim. Nobody cares about you. You probably live abroad and have become a foreign citizen. But same goes for many other Nigerians including myself. But I am still a Nigerian unlike you who now claim non Nigerian and use that decoy to bash Igbos. You have done this cowardly act for as long as you have been on this site. Stop being a coward. Dundie, dick-headed Yoruba man shocked shocked shocked shocked

I think the dude has an inferiority complex. This guy is likely somewhere in one of the slums in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I’ll Prioritise Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians’ Welfare Till 2023 / Exxonmobil To Construct 500MW Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / Nigeria’s Tax System To Be Automated In October – FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.