Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,719 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots (22863 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Fayose Surprises Everyone As He Prostrates To Greet APC Top Chieftain / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by sunshine1974(m): 2:01am On Apr 05, 2016
SageTravels:
It is only in Nigeria opposition parties like PDP and others are see as enemies of progress when they criticize the ruling party.

personally I challenge PDP to provide evidence to back up their claim else they should apologies to FIRS boss and Nigerians.
my friend go and sleep......how many evidence did APC put on the table during dere propaganda campaign?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by mapet: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2016
SageTravels:
It is only in Nigeria opposition parties like PDP and others are see as enemies of progress when they criticize the ruling party.

personally I challenge PDP to provide evidence to back up their claim else they should apologies to FIRS boss and Nigerians.

Bros,

The managers of the PDP twitter handle (led by Deji Adeyanju) are fabricators of lies. Did you not read few weeks ago when the same handle published that FG wants to assassinate Deji Adeyanju? Your challenge for evidence is apt and the way to go. If they do not produce the evidence, then you should confine them to the dustbin
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Ifeola1: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
I Dont Knw d reason why dis foolish nd selfish party ar criticize d new govt, they ar in power 4 d past 16yrs and we dont see their achievement, no stable of electricity, no water, no good road e.t.c yam eater kuje prison is waiting 4 u.....
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by mapet: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
obiaguna:
Even if I don't believe this story from the PDP for lack of substantial evidence, I know that partial recruitments has always been the forte of the FIRS. I acknowledge that recruitments are done on merit but it doesn't equate to the ones done behind closed doors. If you know a big man or woman and u have a fairly good result at least, then you can get in.

Bros,

There is a difference between what you stated up here and the allegation PDP is making. The truth is every organisation has various means of recruitment, from the open jobs published in the dailies, to confidential ones done by recruiting agencies and direct hiring. That you know a big man and gets connected in a job is also relative. These is done irrespective of govt parastatal or private sector.

The allegation is that the rulling govt filled FIRS with over 200/250 family members. A simple and verifiable list will add credibility to the accusation.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by mapet: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2016
chykmoni:
My elder brother who works in FIRS just confirmed it to me. Naija which way? na only Agricultural scheme una go dey advertise for us abi? chai...I weep for my country

This is plain cheap
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2016
saints2:
PDP is confused... These guys need help!!

How can you lay allegation without proofs? When SR came out with #CBNSaga, they back it up with names and pictures, una just dey whine like a frustrated dog...
. Don't forget twas pdp that gave the hint. B4 Sahara run d package
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by simpleseyi: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Is PDP expecting FIRC to secretly recruit Olisah Metuh and Sambo Dasuki's children?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by obiaguna(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

There is a difference between what you stated up here and the allegation PDP is making. The truth is every organisation has various means of recruitment, from the open jobs published in the dailies, to confidential ones done by recruiting agencies and direct hiring. That you know a big man and gets connected in a job is also relative. These is done irrespective of govt parastatal or private sector.

The allegation is that the rulling govt filled FIRS with over 200/250 family members. A simple and verifiable list will add credibility to the accusation.

We are saying the same thing. The story is not credible at this time.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by mapet: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
obiaguna:

We are saying the same thing. The story is not credible at this time.

Oh! my apologies for misreading
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2016
focus7:
It is very obvious that the new business pdp has and the only method of opposition they knows about is fabricating lies. Ok pdp, the children of APC officials are human being and Nigerians, so they deserves it.
but they reserved police slot for you and your family tree ba?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by saints2(f): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Codes151:
. Don't forget twas pdp that gave the hint. B4 Sahara run d package

I disagree ma... Afterall PDP has said SR is APC mouth piece.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by jerusalem101: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
SageTravels:

Stop dreaming bro, this is Nigeria nobody will apologize to anybody, just allow the two opposition parties (APC and PDP) to be fighting their battle except your a shareholder in either.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by millhouse: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Nepotism everywhere in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos / Imo APC: Setback As Court Stops Two Candidates from tomorrow's elections / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.