Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" (37236 Views)

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by DBossNG(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Oga o
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by ibiyemi93: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
But this is so bad... hope it won't just die down.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by JewelDiamond(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dispose properly
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Jacko1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Haaaaa such a diabolical tribe

Il say no more b4 dem ban me
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by otiigba1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wow! Are they that desparate? I think it's time some one began to educate nigerians on The non existence of rituals.it's all in their warped imagination

1 Like

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Pad fetish?
Yea, used-pad fetish
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by otiigba1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
crotonite:

Yea, used-pad fetish
Absolutely! They just enjoy sniffing the pads grin I wonder why the police are involved no crime has been commited.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Akalia(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just passing through cool
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by dare2differ: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
This is serious...

[s]The size of pad in the attached is for toddlers. The girls in this case would be wearing adult size with pockets for CD just in case.

By the way, what is the disposal method for sanitary pads, i thought you have to destroy it with scissors and burn it like condoms after use or seal broken.

I blame the girls for this problem as they have violated manufacturer's recommendation in this case. Even if the ritualist wants to retrieve the spots on the pad, how would he/she access it? I imagine it will be dapped and soaked in the pad.[/s]

This would be an exercise in futility just like sucking fuel from the tank of a 2016 model Toyota SUV.

I am sure this is goal bound even Peter Cech can't stop it. grin

But where is lalasticlala sef

When you do not know something, you ask undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by gebest: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm na wao
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Sunnypa11(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
A Mother,a Murderer and a Murderest
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Vaxt(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Una too de lie jor
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Tunagee(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/101859/police-arrest-unity-school-cooks-over-ritual-allegation

there is no case here! pads were disposed carelessly and the person who needed them took them. if they have birth, would they have left their placentas carelessly?
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by TemmyWon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
This is serious...

The size of pad in the attached is for toddlers. The girls in this case would be wearing adult size with pockets for CD just in case.

By the way, what is the disposal method for sanitary pads, i thought you have to destroy it with scissors and burn it like condoms after use or seal broken.

I blame the girls for this problem as they have violated manufacturer's recommendation in this case. Even if the ritualist wants to retrieve the spots on the pad, how would he/she access it? I imagine it will be dapped and soaked in the pad.

This would be an exercise in futility just like sucking fuel from the tank of a 2016 model Toyota SUV.

misuse of FTC what's your point. For your mind you talk sense?

2 Likes

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
otiigba1:
Absolutely! They just enjoy sniffing the pads grin I wonder why the police are involved no crime has been commited.
i guess they just want to quarantine them in the kirikiri grin
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by lordBintus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tunagee:

there is no case here! pads were disposed carelessly and the person who needed them took them. if they have birth, would they have left their placentas carelessly?

1 Like

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by naijathings(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
2boiz:
Wetin we no go hear finish from schools dis days

Some male teachers raping young gals...

A female teacher inviting young boys among her students to fvck her @ home...

And so many odas

This one come even worse

where do we run to in this country ?
u send your girl to boarding school to avoid child molesters... next thing ritualist raise their flags
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by sweetgala(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Very sad situation, i'd recommend the school provides a healthy safe way to dispose such items, given the school is all female board.

FGGC Akure , Some fund memories still

My Sister attended this school in the early to mid 90s and my mother was the matron from the late 80s through till 93.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by valslove8715(f): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Evil is now like MTN 'everywhere you go'
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
embarassedMy Alma Mater. ....the best way to dispose your used sanitary pad is to separate, rinse and dispose .That's the safest and most appropriate method
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Maximus85(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
The girls are very stupid to have dumped their pads where it could be seen not to talk of been picked. Lobish
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Pad fetish?
Na jazz fetish. They use mestrual blood for diabolical purposes
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by lordBintus(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maximus85:
The girls are very stupid to have dumped their pads where it could be seen not to talk of been picked. Lobish
don't talk like that many don't count it awful because they believe that none of such can happen and meanwhile some are still young and have not been given orientation on such we ought to be living in a world were everyone is free unlike this
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by DaisyII: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
This is serious...

The size of pad in the attached is for toddlers. The girls in this case would be wearing adult size with pockets for CD just in case.

I blame the girls for this problem as they have violated manufacturer's recommendation in this case. Even if the ritualist wants to retrieve the spots on the pad, how would he/she access it? I imagine it will be dapped and soaked in the pad.

You retrieve d liquid by squeezing.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Zdoh(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
O Lord of mercy!
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by esthel(f): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Feggicolla girls with no chill, torture those women let them confess, but which of those kitchen women sef, one mama dey dat kitchen dat time wey dey use rubber flog us while dropping plates, she look like winch sef
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by SarahGee: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm...so many things happening. It's no more 'Mr. Man' it's now Used pads. God protect your people. #FegicolaGirl2006#
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Maximus85(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
lordBintus:
don't talk like that many don't count it awful because they believe that none of such can happen and meanwhile some are still young and have not been given orientation on such we ought to be living in a world were everyone is free unlike this

OK, let's say I agree with you.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by sLentlover7778(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's simple just wait for her period, and use her own pad too..
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by mejai(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na wa o. what a news!! I think I better turn my fone upside to read dis. ehen, what r they saying about iPad?

d tym has come for Nigerians to seek refuge like d Arabs! we can't take it anymore. nothing is functioning, yet sick news everyday. the worst part, rain no wan fall.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
My brother, there is no hope o.... Make trumpet just blow now now, make e all end.
fflamingo:
you go private, kidnapper.
you go public , Juju
you go boarding, lesbian
you no go school, poverty
you go state public, teacher flog kill student
you hire private lesson, sexual assault
you go, no Job

even the devil is scared of Nigeria grin grin
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by victorazy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
They use it in cooking, is sweet. Ask my Calabar babes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.