Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" (37238 Views)

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by precisionindepth: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
BridalJewellerySet

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Issokay(f): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's my secondary school ooo. Chai!
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by jamb20s: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
k
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Adedayo97(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Omowumi abeg pak our bags o make we day go space jare nigeria sef wth black heart
2boiz:
Wetin we no go hear finish from schools dis days

Some male teachers raping young gals...

A female teacher inviting young boys among her students to fvck her @ home...

And so many odas

This one come even worse
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by kosokoadeyemi: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello the parents of this children should not take matter simple,even they are family of buhari,they should not go on punish ooooo,oshun state govt rake note
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by ReducBloodSugar: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Haha, where are we going?
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by adroitvezy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bizzare! People do a lot of things nowadays just for power, money, and fame without human conscience.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by habsydiamond(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
When Nigeria economy go beta. Mama cook won do blood money. God save us all oo. Cos no onne is safe as long as nigeria is not ok economically. Uplift naija from this difficult time ooo. Bless every citizen and protect us all from ritualist, boko harams, fulani herdmen, armed robbers, and so on.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Oluwapresley(m): 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
Na wa oooo..... Nufin wen pesin no go see and hear... Even common Egypt naija no fit win
hahaha:-D abi ooo..
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Taryur3(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Change everywhere.strange things happening everyday.especially Ondo state cooks are mentors in this aspects.there is one joint we used to eat when I was in secondary school.we do fight for this woman food and miss classes.I heard just of recent that the woman has been using the students destinies to prepared his food come even mix aM with poop...oh Gosh...thank God I survive today only by God's grace.crazy world
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by sosereal201(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Well the women in question are in police custody and meanwhile, investigation has shown that the women only went to the wasteland to pick some thrown away items like food warmer,spoon and bagco bags.....just putting the record straight.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by lindiwey: 1:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Sempumping:
embarassedMy Alma Mater. ....the best way to dispose your used sanitary pad is to separate, rinse and dispose .That's the safest and most appropriate method

Feggicola, My Alma mater too..

1 Like

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2016
rituals everywhere. its wont be out of point to say that avpowerful force within d govt may have been involved in the shameful act. all the girls should be taken to a strong and genuine man of God gor deliverance
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Umamman(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Who say make them dispose am any how?
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by ipreach: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Odogwucharles: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2016
WTF..... Things are happening
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Izen: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Na today? Them don dey pick used pads from that school tey tey. Immediately I saw girls' school in akure, I just knew it had to be the stupid fggc undecided
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by tatucci: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
wife of a prominent politician who is a school cook? hian! na dat wan i no believe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Who told you that the pads were used , stop spreading rumors.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by vanvick247(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2016
fabulousmann:
wat is the wife of a prominent politician doing on a school kitchen

My tot exactly!! Her husband connection suppose give her sumthing better na. #Endtime cooks#

1 Like

Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Izen:
Na today? Them don dey pick used pads from that school tey tey. Immediately I saw girls' school in akure, I just knew it had to be the stupid fggc undecided

See ya stupid mouth
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2016
O feggicola a school we all hail.... back in the day. Set of 06'
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by Izen: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sempumping:

See ya stupid mouth

Excuse me? That is uncalled for.
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by seangy4konji: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Which male teacher rape female studentif you don't know anything it's better to be mute. (Innocent until proven guilty)
2boiz:
Wetin we no go hear finish from schools dis days

Some male teachers raping young gals...

A female teacher inviting young boys among her students to fvck her @ home...

And so many odas

This one come even worse
Re: FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" by ireneidiva(f): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Sempumping:
embarassedMy Alma Mater. ....the best way to dispose your used sanitary pad is to separate, rinse and dispose .That's the safest and most appropriate method
Disgusting method! Wrap the thing and throw it away already. Rinse what? God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.