Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck (35831 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by fastshare: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
See photos from the accident scene here https://www.nairaland.com/3439138/lorry-falls-bus-carrying-students

Tears flowed freely as the remains of four students of the Federal Government Girls College, Oyo, who died in a motor accident Sunday afternoon on their way to school from mid-term break at Sabo Market, Oyo, were interred.

. . The students, from various destinations, had arrived in Oyo, boarded a bus at Owode
Tears flowed freely as the remains of four students of the Federal Government Girls College, Oyo, who died in a motor accident Sunday afternoon on their way to school from mid-term break at Sabo Market, Oyo, were interred.

The students, from various destinations, had arrived in Oyo, boarded a bus at Owode motor park en route the school when a gari-laden articulated truck fell on their bus at Sabo Market. The driver of the commercial bus conveying the students, also died on the spot.

The affected students were John Olubukola, SSS3, Giwa Taibat SSS3, Ladipo Mojisola SSS 1 and Ibirogba Maryam JSS 3. All of them were buried at the public Muslim cemetery and Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) cemetery in Oyo, on Monday.

They students of the school have now called on the concerned authorities to relocate the market and fix the bad road, both of which, they say, have caused so many accidents and loss of lives.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/fggc-students-mourn-their-4-colleagues.html?m=1

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Beremx(f): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oh so sad!

My condolences to their families.

RIP

8 Likes

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Immanueladebol(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
I pray they make it to heaven!

5 Likes

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Jh0wsef(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
[b][/b]Not 1 of their school mate, not 2, not even 3.. i can imagine how their fellow schoolmates be feeling, sighs*

Sometimes,

I wish cars could be made of lead blocks, cos the way they just wreck could be unimaginable..

Hyundai Elentra na stylish car.. but to me, na roofing sheet body, very soft.

RIP TO THEM. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by misspicy(f): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Rip cry

Oh my goodness look at how the lives of these young stars have been cut off,all thanks to negligence. cry
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by B3sty(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Valindazz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oh Lord, pls console their parents!
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by DONSMITH123(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Immanueladebol:

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by shaokhan01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
rip to them.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by steppin: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
As if the government would listen.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
angry
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Deeypeey(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
So sad! Future leaders...
RIP to the deceased.My condolences to their families and loved ones.
This news came out 3days ago...no mod bothered to push it to the front page.
But if its a totally useles news about Aunty Cossy's or Eniola Badmus' boobs,it ll make frontpage before u can say "eff"
I really dont know what nairaland is turning to.
Na so dem ban me cos I spoke the truth abt a particular tribe here....u can ban me again,i wouldnt care less.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by veekid(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
RIP
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by tolurainbow(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
my condolence
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by SimpleBea(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Let your blood be on the heads of all Government personnel who supposed to rehabilate those roads.
R.I.P
Oroki-sabo road na wash.

3 Likes

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Fairagam: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=50707427][/quote]

What is this one saying?
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by dayleke: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
O ma se o...
Iku d'oro...
RIP to them....
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by zeenab(f): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
So sad, May God comfort their families and friends. And may God protect us from untimely death
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Generalkorex(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
rip to them
i cant beliv am cryin
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by shakablaiize(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by jeeqaa7(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
RIP
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by franxalive(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=50707427][/quote
Why such looks @him?...is he not the? undecided
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by bengems(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
May they rest in peace
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by franxalive(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=50707427][/quote]

Why such looks @him?...is he not the? undecided
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by bengems(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Loadedguru400:

Who would fall for this cheap scam...go n get a job bro
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Immanueladebol:
dem no fit
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Vaxt(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Eya
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by jackima: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
Think for a moment as if your daughter, your sister or relative is there!

How will you react.

I am not in Nigeria but weeping with the families that has lost their children
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Ngalaba1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
So Sad. Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord...and let your perpetual light shine upon them. Amen.
May their souls and the Souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

3 Likes

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by ayodeji247: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
ehya RIP to those children may God almighty wipe away the evil sand away frm those children eyes ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Islamic Arabic Studies In Curriculum An Islamisation Agenda - CAN Tells Osinbajo / Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.