Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,233 members, 7,856,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

+video: Dr. Tope Aluko Makes Dramatic U-turn As He Makes Peace With Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / +video: Dr. Tope Aluko Makes Dramatic U-turn As He Makes Peace With Fayose (528 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+video: Dr. Tope Aluko Makes Dramatic U-turn As He Makes Peace With Fayose by skultrick(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
In a dramatic u-turn, the former PDP secretary in Ekiti state who was in a fierce face with the Ekiti state governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has made peace and reconciled with his former boss.

Aluko, who was chairman, Security and Intelligence Committee of Fayose Campaign Organisation, appeared on Channels TV some weeks back, apologizing for being part of the Ekiti Project, which was the major campaign point of the PDP that had been jettisoned by Governor Fayose.

Aluko opened a can of worms and gave an insider account of how the military was allegedly used to rig the election that Fayose won under PDP.

However, in the new less-than-two-minute video, which was shot in Lagos on Saturday, Fayose was seen standing beside Aluko, answering questions asked by journalists.

Fayose told journalists in the video that if he leaves Aluko to the whole world, who would be there for him.

“I am his father, I am his brother, whatever the past has held for all of us, I am still his father,” Fayose said.

Asked if he has forgiven Aluko, Fayose said, “Whether you are talking of forgiveness, Aluko remains my son, my boy… whatever he has said, it is time to move forward.”

Aluko told journalists that everything was behind now.

“This is about peace, this is about misunderstanding, this is about talking together, this is about family coming in, this is about well-meaning Nigerians coming in and that’s what we have achieved,” Aluko said.

Watch video @ http://nigeriainfohub.com/video-dramatic-u-turn-as-aluko-makes-peace-with-fayose/
Re: +video: Dr. Tope Aluko Makes Dramatic U-turn As He Makes Peace With Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
These are politicians playing politics.
Re: +video: Dr. Tope Aluko Makes Dramatic U-turn As He Makes Peace With Fayose by spyroxy1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dis man nor get shame I swear. ..did u hear or see how Fayose dodged that question of whether he's forhiven him. ..

I swear he gi still suffer am

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Commences The Rehabilitation Of Ajasa Command Road (photos) / Fayose Versus Aluko:fayose Wasn't Suppose To Be In The Meeting,he Is A Fraudster / Beer And Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.