Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight (24281 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by Worksunlimited: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/04/nasarawa-lawmakers-fight-over-appointment-of-sole-administrators/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbxz4cw47ec

The dude with the table obviously wants to break Chidi Lloyd's record grin

Lolz.. The guy wey jump from bak cos im think say im be super-ted na im funny me pass...

He was actually succeeding o... Till he jumped for the last tym hoping to hit the ground running buh miscalculation whilst in the air made him land like humpty dumpty.... That fall was epic.. Kinda like the fall of the naira to the dollar..
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by obailala(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Lolz.. The guy wey jump from bak cos im think say im be super-ted na im funny me pass...

He was actually succeeding o... Till he jumped for the last tym hoping to hit the ground running buh miscalculation whilst in the air made him land like humpty dumpty.... That fall was epic.. Kinda like the fall of the naira to the dollar..
grin grin cheesy cheesy Absolutely, dude was running away from calamity, but he ended up falling to a calamitous end. grin
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
See peoples fathers misbehaving in public. If their kids should see this video? What is the fight all about? The end name is "MONEY" and you will tell me PMB is fighting corruption. This reminds me of the Rivers State House of Assembly saga. Blood flow.

You need to train very well to join the lawbreakers o grin grin
Re: Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight by anzaku47(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Seriously that is my primary school proprietor with sky blue ooo fighting like a kid.
Mtchew am highly disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Sylvester Ayodele Arise Kidnapped / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.