Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) (43535 Views)

FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Vivly(f): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

Assumption is life's lowest level of knowledge.
Good. Continue sinking in assumption.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Vivly(f): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Ijaya123: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:

Wisdom is profitable to direct. If you allow it.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Vivly(f): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

Wisdom is profitable to direct. If you allow it.
Keep typing. Someday you'll post something wise.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Ijaya123: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:

Keep typing. Someday you'll post something wise.

Your wisdom speaks volume, linking Wike to power generation. SMH.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Vivly(f): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

Your wisdom speaks volume, linking Wike to power generation. SMH.
One more post and you're a zillion more posts close to making a semi wise sentence. Cheers!
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by HrmOlolade(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2016
VANHELLSING:

And this must be somewhere in the slums of southwa.ste, the loudest proponent of CHANGE CHANTERS?
Bastard the south west your coward chest beating brothers made their Heaven, am always amazed at the legendary stupidity you bastards Biafra showcase sometime angry Unfortunate cursed animal

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by OFFICIAL336: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Where are the Zombies?
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by henrydadon(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
that place is just a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by evy1(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
prestige2013:
Computer gurus come n see Networking, which configuration is this?
LAN, WAN, GAN or APC?
Hahahaha this is a new network configuration oo.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by gbens2000(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2016
prestige2013:
LAN, WAN, GAN or APC?
grin grin,bro I beg create your own topic with these plss
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Halaz(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
if this means job creation then why are we complaining of unemployment since the government of obasanjo....
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Juve4(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
all i do i laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by luorquay: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=bashman004 post=44412504]
That's more like a *star topology*....[/quot
This one pass star topology ooo
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by AmAlbert(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
prestige2013:
LAN, WAN, GAN or APC?
NA WLANAGANPC CONVENTION, FROM ETHIOPIA TO GERMANY TRUE INFRARED

*SIPS DOGONYARO AND KULIKULI
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by datopaper(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
I reserve my comment.
Apc, Pdp
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by onunwa21(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2016
M4gunners:
My people are suffering no doubt.
Goats are now sleeping inside our transforms.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by onunwa21(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Dicksonokeke:
See How Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating More Jobs(pics)

Thanks to the present govt.

Goats re now sleeping @ transforms
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by ettaetta(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari's package for Nigerians
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by kajoula(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2016
seedgreen:
have things gotten to this level..?

e don pass ooh ...na today ?
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by coaco(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Which way Nigeria, which way 2 go. I LUV my father land BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Iyaju(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Firefire:
Congrats on your chain, we warned you people.

The CHANGE is finally here.
Na dem no wan hear na. APC chain tongue
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by poj(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2016
I am 100% sure this is an NYSC camp. it is a normal occurrence in orientation camps.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by inchristalone12(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2016
My problem is not the connection but the land. If this persists, the land may begin to electrocute whoever stands on it, then, everybody will borrow wings from birds and begin to perch on trees. Even the trees will not be safe, then, God in His infinite mercy will open heaven for us to come in to avoid electrocution. Nigeria...the labours of our heroes past shall not be in vain. "For it was not so in the beginning...the enemy call leaders have done this"
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Robinhood477: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2016
but we get light for daura katsina state still two month ago...
c as baba give light here..
Na wa...ooo
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Abukc(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
We dey enjoy the groove.for my side atlease. Our road free from go slow,everybody don park there motor. where dem wan see fuel buy
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2016
neuroneXY:
in my area we use light for more than 20 hours a day...so im less concern

And where would that be? daura i presume
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by ReducBloodSugar: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2016
poj:
I am 100% sure this is an NYSC camp. it is a normal occurrence in orientation camps.
No camp has resumed, it is a business centre, and of course you should Nigerians can do this when it comes to season like this
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by damonice(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Dicksonokeke post=44412250]See How Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating More Jobs(pics)

Thanks to the present govt.[/quote.....wait.....what is diz....computer village sef no get phones wey plenty like diz...] grin[quote author=Dicksonokeke post=44412250]See How Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating More Jobs(pics)

Thanks to the present govt.[/quote.....wait.....what is diz....computer village sef no get phones wey plenty like diz...]
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by SycophanticGoat: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

You're damn wrong! In short, you shot yourself on the groin..

Do you know how many mathematical, physics and chemistry theories, laws, etc, that were built on the foundation of "assumptions"? All those theories and laws gave birth to the modern technologies we're privileged to use today..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.