Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors (18363 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
good. one Nigeria
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by yomz1e(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2016
so if IPOB get their wish, won't this affect the sales of his cars?
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by STANPASQUAL(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

You want the same Yorubas you hate and abuse all over Nigeria to patronize your business? Is that how business work?
You want them to patronize your product, you make them trust you. Your downfall is your pride and hatred for "ofemanus" and "gworo chewer".
I fault any Yoruba that patronizes innoson until things change. It's even better for the SW to have their own regional car manufacturer. Competition is better, no?
na so u mumu reach abi na just d problem of bigotry? well d truth is that if u or ur whole village refuse to patronise Innosson, he won't even feel it. And it won't change d fact that he's an Igbo man. And buying his products won't make u less of a Yoruba or an Hausa. So bro, seek a reorientation to clear urself of ethnic prejudices!

3 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2016
billyoung:
[s]Now we can say we actually manufacture cars here not just assemble. Innoson should also focus on improving the quality of their cars as vehicles of Chinese origin (I understand the design and many of the parts come from China) are not exactly renowned for durability or safety[/s].

Haters everywhere! Even if Innoson builds aircraft tomorrow, they still hate and complain...why doesn't the aircraft fly to heaven.Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by slikcipher(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

He mentioned tribalism which you hateful lots 'remember' when it comes to SW/Hausa/Fulanis not patronizing Innoson. However, you forget we're reluctant to purchase innoson because igbo's hatred for two giant tribes and the other waka waka tribe, plus the fact that most of the products you sale are fake or second hand. Imagine someone calling me 'xyz', yet he wants me to be his customer. I mad? Plus how many SErn leaders advertise/buy from the SW?

Shut up !!!
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by EmmyUrch: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

You want the same Yorubas you hate and abuse all over Nigeria to patronize your business? Is that how business work?
You want them to patronize your product, you make them trust you. Your downfall is your pride and hatred for "ofemanus" and "gworo chewer".
I fault any Yoruba that patronizes innoson until things change. It's even better for the SW to have their own regional car manufacturer. Competition is better, no?
No doubt!! you are just a very big fool and a disgrace to this modern generation. Nonentity!!

2 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by ehinmowo: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Innoson is doing something. what are you doing currently?

no wailing, forgive d tribal insults, embrace Nigeria products. poverty and underdevelopment do not discriminate
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
drss:
Yes o! God bless innoson. smiley next we will venture into aeroplane building. south east will soon be d technological hub of africa. cheesy

Of course, they world knows, that's why they are afraid of letting them go. I read during the civil war, a president of I think Uruguay then told Biiafra delegation that the world powers don't want another Japan in Africa. That they are still crying of Japan manufacturing almost everything that America and Europe manufacture; now you want to add another one...Biiafra? Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by AyakaDunukofia: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Even at the 60 percent local materials, Innoson is still the only one in Africa that has such capacity

The remaining 40 percent to be achieved in 48 months is ground breaking!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by sephryneyo(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

I guess you are not a yoruba because yorubas are wiser than this
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by mekanaky: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
wise men come from east

1 Like

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Burgerlomo: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Well-done sir.
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by drss(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Of course, they world knows, that's why they are afraid of letting them go. I read during the civil war, a president of I think Uruguay then told Biiafra delegation that the world powers don't want another Japan in Africa. That they are still crying of Japan manufacturing almost everything that America and Europe manufacture; now you want to add another one...Biiafra? Lol!
nothing will stop bi.ia.fra from coming into place.
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by SycophanticGoat: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
SmartMugu:
With imported raw materials?

Oh my! Where do you expect him to get the raw materials from? Shît it out? Is he supposed to go mine and process our ores into pig iron and further convert it into steel and cast iron, before using it to make his vehicles? Other people can go into that. There's no way he can achieve all that alone, coupled with the fact that those areas aren't his specialities.

2 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Oh my! Where do you expect him to get the raw materials from? Shît it out? Is he supposed to go mine and process our ores into pig iron and further convert it into steel and cast iron, before using it to make his vehicles? Other people can go into that. There's no way he can achieve all that alone, coupled with the fact that those areas aren't his specialities.

Lol
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by umehmj(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2016
if you see me call me onye igbo. full blooded Igbo (FBI)
Igbo amaka. grin

5 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by oilsuop: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
sad
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Ralphdan(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Easy! hate doesn't pay in fact it kills.
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Menace2Society(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Who go buy Chinko grin
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Ralphdan(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

He mentioned tribalism which you hateful lots 'remember' when it comes to SW/Hausa/Fulanis not patronizing Innoson. However, you forget we're reluctant to purchase innoson because igbo's hatred for two giant tribes and the other waka waka tribe, plus the fact that most of the products you sale are fake or second hand. Imagine someone calling me 'xyz', yet he wants me to be his customer. I mad? Plus how many SErn leaders advertise/buy from the SW?

The fact that ure2 poor to buy new car doesn't mean ur kinsmen are not buying innoson.
desist from hate it eats u up gradually. grin
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Godgay:
am not an Igbo sir,am from Edo state,even if I was IBO I won't hate on other people, what I can say for you is pay evil with good, hate with love.
you don shut up the guy the moment u mention Edo. Lol
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by saintkel(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Son of hate
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Ralphdan(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2016
uboma:
this revelation from the chairman of Innoson Motors has finally laid to rest the arguement that for now they are only into assemblying of vehicle parts and repairs. I have some fellows who had argued blindly in the past that Innoson Motors are into the production of vehicles 100% (building of car engines inclusive).

Dumb ass. No auto company manufacturers 100‰ of its vehicle parts but if it could manufacture up to 60% it can always source for the rest that is is what we call SOCIAL PRODUCTION.

5 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
uboma:
this revelation from the chairman of Innoson Motors has finally laid to rest the arguement that for now they are only into assemblying of vehicle parts and repairs. I have some fellows who had argued blindly in the past that Innoson Motors are into the production of vehicles 100% (building of car engines inclusive).
60% local content no be beans.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by kobonaire(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
uboma:
Exactly ... Innoson must have read our NairaLand posts the the fact the it is known that these cars are purchased CKD from Dongfeng China and then assembled here.
I guess, Dongfeng now supplies CKD motors too.
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by kobonaire(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
I am curious what their 60% local content is?
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by ndcide(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Where is MadCow when you need to read his opinion.

MadCow, what do you have to say. I enjoy your analysis when it has to do with your brother innocent
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by dozzynet(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

My brother and friend I greet you. It might interest you to know that we in the east have been using glo and is still using glo. Also, I can Tell you that over 40% of smart phone users here use glo for their browsing needs. So I see no reason for this war. If you are OK with IVM products, you go for it, but if you are not, you can go for your choice.

1 Like

Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Ugoadaba: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2016
;Dvery nice shaa
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2016
This is good but I don't want to die. Until Innoson can show me safety certificate where their cars were tested by International bodies, I will buy Peugeot, hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Kia, these are all assembled in Nigeria.
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by prophetfire: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

mr. Man you need serious help. Was de man talkin to you? Does he know you exist?if u re havin tribal war on nairaland,its jobless people dt do dat.outside nairaland we co-exist happily though we may hav our differences.
Re: Engine Manufacturing To Begin Soon - Innoson Motors by zuchyblink(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Rochas is patronizing this man like hell. Every nook and cranny of Imo state is littered with IVM vehicles. Kudos Okorochas!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gear Shift Problem, Please Help I'm Spending Too Much On It / Smart ForTwo Explodes After Owner Accidentally Fills Air Intake With Petrol / Toyota Rav4 2001-2003 Ecm/ecu And Transmission Failure With Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.