Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] (2537 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by winkmart: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Photographs of Bashir, one of the sons of Nigeria’s former FCT Minister, Nasir El-Rufai and current Governor of Kaduna State shows him partying hard and living large. What do we have to say about how sons and daughters of our politicians flaunt massive wealth on social media, why we the electorate that voted them in there lavish in anguish and poverty. This must to stop. We will not take again!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/el-rufai-s-son-bashir-living-large.html

lalasticlala

Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by winkmart: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by powerfulsettingz: 6:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Not knowing his father is on a short term with the atrocities he's committing to Christians
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by anuma1(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
son your father is a devil. After Destroying People's house he sent you abroad to Leave large. His days are Numbered
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
I refuse to comment....
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by sorextee(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2016
How many sons El-rufai get sef.. I know like two of his sons wey don die... money miss road I swear.
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by kilokeys(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2016
cool i dont have a beef with the small boy..

My pain and regret is being a Nigerian..
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by leboss6(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
How does this pictures depict living large? Smoking Shisha is living large? Or sitting down on grass with a girl is living large.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2016
This is not a new picture.
I saw same pictures in 2014
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by pretydiva(f): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Upon all d money,d dude nor still fine undecided
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
angry op I didn't see anything u acclaimed in the pictures... these are just normal pictures,abi he should not take pictures again? Nigeria And irrelevant news...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2016
hmmmm.... otida
Re: El-rufai 's Son Bashir, Living Large and Clubbing [PHOTOS] by lalasticlala(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2016

(1)

Fulani Men Rape Southern Women At Will; we have failed our women in the South / The Prophet Breaks Silence / Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.