Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources (1588 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by Flirtyjane(f): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari is not new in the petroleum industry. He was the Federal Commissioner of Petroleum and Natural Resources, from 1976 to 1978. That was 40 years ago. He was also a head of state over 30 years ago. No wonder he is deeply interested in the oil sector.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/throwback-photo-of-buhari-while-he-was.html

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by luvinhubby(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2016
And his head is still very empty after 40yrs sad

Nwoke a bu Buhari amaro ife at allll !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by Flexherbal(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2016
He should use his experience to grow that sector , now.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by fulanimafia: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2016
He was successful the last time, he will succeed this time. The main difference now is instead of producing and refining our domestic oil consumption as was done in the 70's under his first tenure (it's on record that refineries were commissioned under his tenure as petroleum minister), we are now importing fuel through a greedy cabal of importers.

The silly importers will soon have the wind taken from their sail once our refineries resume full production, and Dangote completes his refinery with the capacity to supply and exceed our domestic demand.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by ChappyChase: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2016
luvinhubby:
And his head is still very empty. sad
Once an olodo, always an olodo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by zendy: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2016
A position he attained by being a successful coup plotter
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by Tunami(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2016
fulanimafia:
He was successful the last time, he will succeed this time. The main difference now is instead of producing and refining our domestic oil consumption as was done in the 70's under his first tenure (it's on record that refineries were commissioned under his tenure as petroleum minister), we are now importing fuel through a greedy cabal of importers.

The silly importers will soon have the wind taken from their sail once our refineries resume full production, and Dangote completes his refinery with the capacity to supply and exceed our domestic demand.
u dont need to comment, because ur moniker already speaks for you.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by BlissP(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2016
luvinhubby:
And his head is still very empty after 40yrs sad

Nwoke a bu Buhari amaro ife at allll !!
and yet, he is ur President... u see how destiny have kept u so low. An empty head presiding over ur life.... u need deliverance..
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by luvinhubby(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2016
BlissP:
and yet, he is ur President... u see how destiny have kept u so low. An empty head presiding over ur life.... u need deliverance..

He presides over those that voted for him with his NEPA bill not me, i voted the other way.
My destiny is intact.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by BlissP(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
luvinhubby:

He presides over those that voted for him with his NEPA bill not me, i voted the other way.
My destiny is intact.
pls wake up and face reality... whatever we face in 9ja 2day has effect on all.. whoever u voted for isnt important now...besides, with or without ur vote, he is destined to rule.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by simpleseyi: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2016
luvinhubby:

My destiny is intact.

Your destiny is not intact. Your destiny has been shared by Dasuki Sambo to PDP looters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by MarysMeal: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
zendy:
A position he attained by being a successful coup plotter

Rev fr Obiaku Celestine is still with fool.ani terrorists.

Kettykin, cheruv, cyberwolf, noblezone.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
BlissP:
pls wake up and face reality... whatever we face in 9ja 2day has effect on all.. whoever u voted for isnt important now...besides, with or without ur vote, he is destined to rule.

Well, me have deliberatly refused to submit to his rule having submitted to the higher authority of the Messiah.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by luvinhubby(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
simpleseyi:

Your destiny is not intact. Your destiny has been shared by Dasuki Sambo to PDP looters.

If yours was shared, mine was not shared .
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
He should use his experience to grow that sector , now.
which experience? If not for British evil amalgamation and quota system, people like Buhari would have either a maiguard or a cattle rearer
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2016
fulanimafia:

you need wisdom, i doubt if you got any left, go fill it up
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2016
BlissP:
That empty head give birth to this present hunger, fuel scarcity, darkness and fulani killing spree etc. A head without brain is like a life without a purpose.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by Bugatie(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
It's obvious he didn't learn anything from that experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari While He Was Fed. Comm. Of Petroleum & Natural Resources by BoneBlogger(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
@ lalasticlala, mynd44 and dominique

(1) (Reply)

Your Excellency, Who Agriculture Alone Don Epp? (An Interesting Analysis) / What Saharareporters Said About Edo Election / Spy Recording Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.