Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart (21058 Views)

Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) / See The Artistic Portrait Of The Obamas By A Ghanaian / Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
OlowoB:

Even you of all people could fall for that tribal trap the guy set? sighs

We are all one...there is strength in our diversity.
Which me of all people? What did I do? I didn't fall for anything jare.

I haven't said we aren't one, have I? but if truth must be told, we aren't treated like one in Nigeria and we are of different tribes(fact) that doesn't mean we aren't all unique.

I just told the guy something every Nigerian knows, doesn't have to mean anything.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by tottinova: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
The guy is good
Once you are very good, you can never remain hidden.

2 Likes

Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Worksunlimited: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Nwoke'm kwuchie yi onu ebe afu.

Onye igbo wishing to be Yoruba, as in, nwa afor igbo icho e bu Onye ruruba?, mschew, Tah! Na ebee? E na mua a mu.

Every tribe in Nigeria, dey envy us, no be mouth.

Igbo, wishing to be Yoruba, guy find something else talk, na today?

I have never heard of a yoruba person wishing to be igbo talkless of envying the tribe before...

Talkless of a hausa/fulani man; that loathes the tribe with a passion that beats my imagination, wanting to be igbo...

Some kind things shouldn't be said....

#ProudlyNigerian..

1 Like

Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

I have never heard of a yoruba person wishing to be igbo talkless of envying the tribe before...

Talkless of a hausa/fulani man; that loathes the tribe with a passion that beats my imagination, wanting to be igbo...

Some kind things shouldn't be said....

#ProudlyNigerian..
Duh! We all know what drives the hate, that one is not an issue na. cheesy
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by winniz: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:
OMG WTF says dat igbos ar d most talented tribe in nigeria
[s]i am igbo, but i have always wished i was a yoruba.[/s]

Yoruba boy next time be proud of your tribe!

1 Like

Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by rhymaster: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
chubbyz:
does being talented depend on tribe? Look inwards u would discover yours. Stop wishing.

Really? REALLY?? But this is exactly what you Ibos believe and say all the time!! When it is Ibo you say talent is exclusive to ibo alone but when it is someone else, you suddenly take the opposite stand. Is that not another manifestation of you people's trademark: HYPOCRISY??
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by MChaze25(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:
i am igbo, but i have always wished i was a yoruba.

lazy fool
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Olulinks(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:

You've spoken well, bro. I like you more. God has formed you well to be Ibo. Thank God for that.

1 Like

Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Worksunlimited: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Duh! We all know what drives the hate, that one is not an issue na. cheesy

That doesn't mean the other tribes want to change their tribe to igbo.. That's just a wrong conclusion borne out of a wrong hypothesis...

#ProudlyNigerian
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

That doesn't mean the other tribes want to change their tribe to igbo.. That's just a wrong conclusion borne out of a wrong hypothesis...

#ProudlyNigerian
I don't remember saying they do.
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
MChaze25:

lazy fool
thunder fire

all of your enemies grin. pls b sensible bro, i am not here to insult anybody. inu?
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Worksunlimited: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't remember saying they do.

Alryt.. Kinda sounded like u were insinuating it in-line with the other fella.. I apologise if that wasn't the case..

#ProudlyNigerian
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Nwoke'm kwuchie yi onu ebe afu.

Onye igbo wishing to be Yoruba, as in, nwa afor igbo icho e bu Onye ruruba?, mschew, Tah! Na ebee? E na mua a mu.

Every tribe in Nigeria, dey envy us, no be mouth.

Igbo, wishing to be Yoruba, guy find something else talk, na today?
Must be an Alduterated IGBO
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Alryt.. Kinda sounded like u were insinuating it in-line with the other fella.. I apologise if that wasn't the case..

#ProudlyNigerian
It's all good. smiley
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by ninokushtree: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please he should draw buhari sweating on a fuel queue
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by MARKone(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:

Okwu onye Iberibe. Who is holding you from changing your tribe, what have we gained from you as an Igbo man. Nwoke m, you can always change your name to kunle, suliat or anything, nobody gives a Rat's as§. And what has this talent got to do with tribe, you've never seen an Igbo or Hausa man that draws like this.
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
MARKone:

Okwu onye Iberibe. Who is holding you from changing your tribe, what have we gained from you as an Igbo man. Nwoke m, you can always change your name to kunle, suliat or anything, nobody gives a Rat's as§. And what has this talent got to do with tribe, you've never seen an Igbo or Hausa man that draws like this.
<<i refrain myself from being insultive>>

wink
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Handsome4real(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2016
crotonite:
Tribal bigot
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Handsome4real:

Tribal bigot
God scatter ur life with blessings back to back.
Re: The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart by Handsome4real(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
crotonite:

God scatter ur life with blessings back to back.

Im quite impressed that you are the first to reply without a negative comment but something good. Nice one from you. By the way be proud of your tribe, God has a reason why you came from that tribe so do not envy nor wish you were from another tribe,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yusuf Grillo 'Teacher' Dies At 87 / Video Editing Course + Certification Online / Ben Enwonwu's "African Dancers" Sold To Bidder At Lagos Auction Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.