Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,905 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) (558 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2016
most of we guys are more focus on our girlfriends (or sexual partners' as i term it), to our true love ones who are our family members.we are so focus in wooing that girl,nd giving her all the attention that we forget to show love to the once who truly love us which is our family.some folks will say "the love we show to our family, is different from the emotional love we show to our girls". But love is all about making the other person happy,.. you dont just tell a person you love them, for saying sake, what practical approach ve u taken to show them that love? let me ask u: how many times have u taken ur sisters to hotels and motels for fun or buy that brazilian hair for them? hw many times have you send love messages to your mum appreciating her for all what she have done for you? how many times ve u hug nd appreciate all the effort ur old man have put in training you? am sure only few can answer "yes" to this questions, but yet we do all this for our girl friends who can dump us at anytime.it is a pity
Re: You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) by soviete(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2016
grin
Re: You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) by falconey(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2016
grin

guilty , mama I love you!.
Re: You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) by Vick4rill(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2016
falconey:
grin

guilty , mama I love you!.
dont type it here bro,she wont see it send it as a test message and show her u mean it, she is far better than any girl you are after now.
Re: You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) by iceberylin(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2016
MAYBE CAUSE WE AINT CHINESE WHO **** FAMILY MEMBERS... grin
Re: You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
as my papa is to my mama, so am I to my bae.. what's the need of me texting my mum love message when my papa dey there,, or what the need of buying Brazilian hair for my sister when her bobo is there?? biko OP chop small meat Jo

(1) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: It’s My Life If I Bleach My Skin,’ Says Actress, Noting Concern Youn / Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos] / I Am Unable To Sleep. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.