Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks (12797 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot. / Alledged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by freshmoney(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
manmustwac:

Nigeria will never progress. And God will never save this country.

[center][size=16pt]If e no be sey I mercy you, I for say make God slap that your mouth. Stay there, and watch the country move forward! No matter how much they embezzle, we will still prevail. In spite of all these God- forsaken looters problems and minuses, I still love my country and we have great hope, we are far much better than a lot of countries. One question though, if dem put you there, u no go thief money? Abeg let us harmonize in lifting this great nation up![/center][/size]
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by sley4life(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
More names should be there. I still blv Abachas loot was more than Abubakar
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Izunwa(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
Oya now !! Tell me wat remains 4us as they park all this money? 'We r the leaders of tomorrow' this is the anthem I've been hearin since my nursery school days. I ask again wen will this so called leadership get 2us? Is it wen our national treasure has depleted or wen all the oil-wells has dried up? Which way Nigeria?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by dinggle: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2009
o boy who be that guy when dey hold goat? hahahahaha
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by donsteady(m): 1:14am On Jul 31, 2009
Na Ghana guy, this thin happand for Accra here, i no dey there but my girl see am, she even tell me before we watch am for 7o clock news, the guy say him wife no dey gree if he no get money, so he try do am with goat and he enyoy the same like doing it with woman, he no longer dey beg em wife until area boys see am and hand over to police and police force him to make love to the goat that is the new my guy. so na who make am f""k goat? na em wife or who?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by topup: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2009
What is being done to investigate this. It's really embarrasing to have to name and shame those who should be protecting the country.
Any other country would investigate deeply into the claims and rectify them, and do some publicity 'stunts', to show how these peopel are dealt with (imprisonment) and to show that the money is going to the purpose it was originally supposed to be for.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by saddik(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2009
ABEG DIS LIST IS A LIE, shocked
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by iukpe: 2:08am On Jul 31, 2009
Thank you, Saddik.

All these are lies from the fact that no one is prosecuting these people, or have the people on the list run away from our midst?
How can people actually steal all these billions listed and nothing is done to them. The money is then genuinely theirs, product of their sweat and hard work and so they should be left alone.

If these men truly stole these monies and Nigerians are suffering these much, they would be begging to return the loot in exchange for their lives.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by glassman: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2009
frends, it only takes strong personal convctns 2 get in der nd nt do d same. av known guys in skul,SUG politcs who provd inocent until dey got n2 power nd got captured by coruptn. God help us
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by ThinkRait: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2009
What is the source?

Does Germany still use Deustche Mark?

Why was the cash not converted to Euros?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Oluschenco(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2009
Let the foreign banks use the money for their countries development, because if they refund it into nigeria's purse, it will soon disappear by these hausa's.

Soldier-goo, soldier-come, where is Abacha's refunded loot?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by stiyke(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2009
Nigerians all na talk talk talk.
@Poster
What is the purpose of this list?? dont you know IG's email address?? abi nairaland don turn to EFCC?? or dont u know your rep at the NASS??
Nigerians are bloody cowards. all na talk talk talk. Na today
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by 9ja4eva: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2009
Wonders shall never end oh, WOW
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Naturez(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2009
freshmoney:

[center][size=16pt]If e no be sey I mercy you, I for say make God slap that your mouth. Stay there, and watch the country move forward! No matter how much they embezzle, we will still prevail. In spite of all these God- forsaken looters problems and minuses, I still love my country and we have great hope, we are far much better than a lot of countries. One question though, if dem put you there, u no go thief money? Abeg let us harmonize in lifting this great nation up![/center][/size]

Na true you yarn but we don't need to be cheated to this extent by the stupid people who themselves leaders of the country.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Naturez(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2009
stiyke:

Nigerians all na talk talk talk.
@Poster
What is the purpose of this list?? dont you know IG's email address?? abi nairaland don turn to EFCC?? or dont u know your rep at the NASS??
Nigerians are bloody cowards. all na talk talk talk. Na today

He thought he might meet the IG here on NL or probably get his email from personalities like you. cheesy
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by stiyke(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2009
Naturez:

He thought he might meet the IG here on NL or probably get his email from personalities like you. cheesy

LOL

ig at nairaland dot com cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Profkenny1(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2009
eih, see what they've turned this country to, imagine all these fortunes out of Nigeria's treasury.when there are people suffering,who can't even eat good meals twice in a day.
How I wish I'm the Elijah of this country that will prophesy to the oil wells in Nigeria to dry up for three and half years according to my word!and curse these thieves to die on their bed within 24hrs.
God have mercy o!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Naturez(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2009
stiyke:

LOL

ig at nairaland dot com cheesy cheesy grin

What about that of EFCC? grin cheesy
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by dammizz(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2009
It is noticeable that no Yoruba man's in the list. Hurray! No Corrupt Yoruba Indigene. cool cool cool

All these money, Na wa o
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Naturez(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2009
dammizz:

It is noticeable that no Yoruba man's in the list. Hurray! No Corrupt Yoruba Indigene. cool cool cool

All these money, Na wa o

Who tell you say no corrupt yoruba people? The poster just didn't get a full list. cool
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by poj(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2009
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis is quite a lot of dough. m sure not even their gand grand children will have to work again. se na like dis e go dey they. God please help . i don get 2 degree no job sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by cvibe: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2009
Naija!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by EchuaA: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2009
whoa! this a the list of WHO IS WHO of the looting industry. Thanks some of us didn't make the list. I think the Olympic authority and organiser should consider looting game to enable Nigeria come first on the medal table. ATTENSION! Mr. President kindly legalise looting so that this competition will be more fiece and neck breaking. PRAYERS! OH! GOD. send us a Jerry Rawlings. we are waiting else these thieves will start stealing us.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by TippyTop(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2009
They stole money but saying Babangida has over 17billion dollars in total is stretching imagination beyond the norm.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by ariy(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2009
i dont belief this list because if babangida can loot up to $23b dollar he suppose to be among top 20 of world billionaire let alone other looters. and if it real some newspaper might have published it.

Really, i belief that these ppl loot our money but the figure and there still some looters we knew but  are not in the list.

even it the list is real. nuttin we happen to those looters, nigerians we only cry in newspapers and no EFCC or ICPC we arrest or jail them.

all we have here is just an entertainment.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by omnitrix: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
our troubles as a nation is far to much to comprehend.@the end of the day the fact remains looting would go on as long as a we have leaders imposed on the good people of this country.lets talk about democracy,which they claim is better than the best miltary govt.what do you expect from a politician proposing to be governor,and he is told to stand in line to be nominated,you'll have part with N80million.what then do you expect when eventually he makes it to that office.your guess is as good as mine cry
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by gentlegg(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
Echua A:

whoa! this a the list of WHO IS WHO of the looting industry. Thanks some of us didn't make the list. I think the Olympic authority and organiser should consider looting game to enable Nigeria come first on the medal table. ATTENSION! Mr. President kindly legalise looting so that this competition will be more fiece and neck breaking. PRAYERS! OH! GOD. send us a Jerry Rawlings. we are waiting else these thieves will start stealing us.

To the highlighted quote - AMEN
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by lwise(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2009
Lets forget about including other names on the list.The issue is that how can Nigerians deal with those thieves.They were able to do that because the masses are so cold and cowards,we only know how to talk talk and talk no action.Until we learn how to eliminate thieves among our leaders b4 we can move forward.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by vislabraye(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
freshmoney:

[color=#006600][/color][/size][size=8pt]  Na wa for some Nigerians. How do you expect the country to move forward when there is no justice. Just hear yourself 'inspite of how much they embezzle we will still prevail' does that make sense to you? Is it now right for you to turn a blind eye and let them loot so that Nigeria will prevail. And how far as nigeria prevailed? Joblessness, power failure etc, Wake up from dream world. Say something more reasonable. When some one makes a point, it's not left for you to lambast them.We know that there are others, but for the fact that justice is slow in nigeria doesn't make right their actions.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Nezan(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tippy Top:

They stole money but saying Babangida has over 17billion dollars in total is stretching imagination beyond the norm.
That list is not the current list, or else OBJ and Atiku's name would have been there.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by lot14: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
The list goes on and on.see what kind of fathers/leaders do we av?now they blame the generation next, ignorance and shame.these dudes stach all dis dough4 who?atimes i wonder why dis pple are alive and their relevance to this our beloved nation,cuz more harm and stink cum out of them.they all ava feel of the dis countries they put all these money and wudn't do wise to develop theirs.as 4 me anybody wey no want naija beta God punish am  angryand we youth need a real REVOLUTION!!!!!God bless Nigeria.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Spyker: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
I just went through the list and then something spark shocked shocked shocked
Check out the list and you will discover that the NORTHERNERS are more than those from other regions.

Now check this out,
EFCC chairPerson is from the NORTH (I don't want to know whether na middlebelt or north central or anyone, all na ABOKI)

ICPC Chairman is also from the NORTH, angry

CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU Chairman is from the North,

so who is gonna fight corruption or looters of the treasury if they are all northerners? sad sad sad

My thoughts shaa

ANYWAY, WHEN MY TURN REACH, MAKE UNA NO SAY ANYTHING OOH because I GO JUST SELL THE COUNTRY AND RENAME AM AS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SPYKER grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates / Oil Barons ‘Threaten Okonjo-Iweala’s Life’ / Suntai Ignored Hired Pilot’s Warning —report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.