Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks (12799 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Names Of Nigerian Corrupt Politicians,party And Their Loot. / Alledged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
i wonder why you are all bitching among yourselves, as if that would steal some coins from these bastards and their children.

The truth is We (The People of Nigeria) have let this happen,  that is why they are hardly bothered about the power situation, or crime rates, or ritual killings or crooked policemen, or pastors who steal and impregnate married women, scandalous Senators and Governors etc.

You can scratch all your concerns and frustrations on the walls of Nairaland, it won't amount to dry shit! you will all remain anonymous, unheard, unfelt and useless because every Naira stolen only you (the People of Nigeria) will feel it and your childrens' children will feel the consequences of corruption in the country, is Umaru Dikko's son not gainfully employed in one of Nigeria esteemed Financial services firms, what about Babangida's sons, Now contrast what is happening to you and your kids or what will happen as a result of all these stolen monies, just because you can afford to uses company time and internet to write your stagnant thoughts does not make you a man of action.

What needs to happen is for us all to stop asking God to save Nigeria as if he is actually in the building (duugh!). We (The People of Nigeria) need to stand united and recognize that.

1: Religious differences only unite at one issue, the Wealth of the Nation squandered by our God-anointed Leaders
2: Ethnic differences only unite at one issue, the Wealth of the Nation squandered by our elected and appointed leaders
3: The Threat of War is just a threat to keep you from moving to action.

What must be done,

We must list out all the known Crooks not forgetting their imanns, pastors, babalawos and herbalists (who have sacrificed millions of children)
We must kill them all starting from their children to the parents. (make sure to kill the babalawos, imans, pastors and herbalists first)

Then we can go to WAR already  grin
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by mikkyrazzy: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
This is such that they should b given awards for doing so well in d field of corruption. It is just unthinkable for a man, just one man to stash-up money (not wealth) like these. What do they want to use it for?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by stiyke(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
mikkyrazzy:

This is such that they should b given awards for doing so well in d field of corruption. It is just unthinkable for a man, just one man to stash-up money (not wealth) like these. What do they want to use it for?

They r using it to screeeew nigerians (you and me) the more.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by ibelab(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
sometimes i wonder what Nigerian press are doing?Ain,t all the money been embezzled a Breaking News? or is it prohibited?For me press is the key.ebi like say no ex Governors name on the list?, or
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by gReenmAn(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2009
These Nigerian leaders stole lots and lots of money no doubt.

But for these billions of UK pounds and US Dollars cash to be stolen by individuals?
Ehn-ehn, it's too far fetched.

The authenticity of that list should be investigated.

Billion pounds no be mai-mai.
They would have Fortune list of world richest (crooks).
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by poj(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2009
pls do anybody know anything about navaya consulting - a recruitment agent ? i was called 4 an interview on behalf of one firm and was told 2 pay 1,500 naira into their account. do anybody in the house know if they are credible?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by AmAlone: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
Naija!!! Money dON cOmE!!!!!!!!

6 Billion Pounds?? What!!! (O_O) That Guy Could Employ Bill Gates!!!!!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by bababuff(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
Old story. angry angry angry
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by pete(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
I just want to say that,the amounts are HUGE, but is it true? sure could be true,not to say that it's true,but it could be true.Firstly, why those banks?reason is because,these banks would not publish or release any such figures and names unless with a court order.So,once again,this figures could be mere speculations.
It's easy to do.Just sell crude oil to the US for 40dollars a barrel,tell them to put 2dollars a barrel in the book and split the 38 dollar difference between three crooks and the US company. resultant figures? hundreds of billions of dollars as long as the contract runs for weeks or months.So in 48hrs Don Etiebet could have 4B dollars in his Switz account.
I kid you not,tears was almost coming out of my eyes.I know these names have all looted,but if these figures are correct, my heart aches just the very same it did when I lost my 23yrs old brother who was almost graduating from ife.other than that, I never felt this kind of pain.
Yes,these guys could hire Bill gate.I'm only consoling myself on the ground that, these figures aren't true,as these banks usually will not release these figures just like that.So, they could be untrue.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by ododo: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2009
My fellow country people, if this publication is true, because i still cannot believe we have people in this country with such monies; then i pray for our dear country Nigeria. May God send us a true leader because we are yet to have one.

My question is that : how do these thives feel when they they see fellow hungry Nigerians on the street?

God help us!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by md4real(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
i believe there are more of em.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by younprince: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
IT IS SO SAD THAT THOSE WHO STOLE AND ARE STILL STEALING FROM US, ARE THOSE WHO STILL LEAD US, MY REGRETS IS FOR THOSE WHO STILL GO TO VOTE FOR THEM, NIGERIANS SHOULD HAVE A REVOLUTION, FOR THE BETTER
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by younprince: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2009
THOSE THIVES DONT SEE THEIR FELLOW HUNGRY MEN ON THE STREET BECOS THEY ARE BLIND AND WILL REMAIN BLIND, THEY SHOULD COME TO EUROPE COUNTRY AND SEE WHAT ME HAVE DONE FOR THEIR OWN COUNTRY, IT IS LIKE HAND WORK OF GOD ON EARTH,
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by FerrariGP: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
Are all the banks still standing?? most of the cash should be gone by now due to global recceion.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by meoyidboy: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
it is really bad for this country i pray i get up there too wink wink wink wink
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by dlinglos(f): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
Shame on dem! Dats if shame no catch them b4. Thief na thief weader e wear agbada sitdon 4 executive chair or e wear rag stand 4 motor park.
To think dat people are dying of poverty! God help us!
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by 3kay945(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
we nigerian are cowards, is until we start coping pakinstian or arab countrie before these thieve can minimize their evil deeds.,just a ample of suicidal bomber we need.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by 3kay945(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
we nigerian are cowards, is until we start coping pakinstian or arab countrie before these thieve can minimize their evil deeds.,just a ample of suicidal bomber we need.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by palogbo: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
This leaders should lectured and trained again ,because i think they dont feel what the masses are going trough
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
palogbo:

This leaders should lectured and trained again ,because i think they dont feel what the masses are going trough

that is cos some of us has sold our soul to the devil.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by AloyEmeka8: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
These emails were made up probably by the media. I honestly think these generals don't have the amount of money we claim they stole.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

These emails were made up probably by the media. I honestly think these generals don't have the amount of money we claim they stole.

even if they never stole that much, why would they still any at all?
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by AkinropoIlori: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2009
Hey too much money, Gbogbo won lole. Oju ole re Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by akym(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
gbogbo won ni ole barao help mi out in ibo language.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by ibedun: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2009
Nigerian people! Bunch of bloody cowards and muguns!!! Pity sufferheads - wont do anything about it. Yeye people.
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by sjeezy8: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2009
Nigerians ourselves are crooks why wont the politicians steal no one is ready to obey the law the politicians and the citizens. Many people complain about TAX, if they come to America all the taxes they will pay will be from A-Z.
keep looting because Nigerians are doing the same. No one wants to change
Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by NaijaGoat: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Alleged World Bank Document Names Top Nigerians And Their Loot In Foreign Banks by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
Elemeze o! wey dem? where dem dey? bring tyre, burn dem finish make sure no one escape shocked

why won't Boko Haram start? infact, the execution of corrupt people in Ghana by Jerry Rowllings should also be done here in 9ja including those not listed that we all know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates / Suntai Ignored Hired Pilot’s Warning —report / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.