Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out (57256 Views)

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji / Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by matrixme(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
I wonder why Nigerians keep giving the so-called Linda Ikeji attention. Some even have her app on their phones. Well, like attracts likes. The day I visited, it was poorly designed and had adverts as an entire storyline. Who really does that??
I don't think she could ever hope to match up with the professionalism of sites like Nairaland and Naij. Getting stories from blogs is like being on 2go.

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by AceDomino(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
And there will HATERS
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by placeofallure(f): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Linda, just like Jim Iyke described her is a hermaphrodite witch who'll never marry. She h a s dirty secrets too, she won't go and tend to that. She carry other people matter for head, hold her own for hand. She be correct husband snatcher. I remember Aunty Deola Olunloyo's supposed wedding to Dan Foster, wey we don already buy 30k aso-ebi, Mint green lace and gold, na she scatter am. The mumu Dan Foster don marry you? Foolish old hag. Even if she must write stories positive or negative, she suppose verify na. Na the curse she dey carry upandan.

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by judondasylva(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2016
if nobody talks about you or hates you that means you are nobody. they should keep on hating on her while she keep growing and going up. if they don't want their secrets to be open they should quit been celebrity. in developed countries all manner of things are been said and written about celebrities yet they dont come to lambast the media houses for that.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by kelechiMarie(f): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
But a lot of the stories are actually true.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Why some of the hatred for Linda ikeji may be genuine, i mean because of what she publishes on her blog and how such have affected some lives and families, some of the people who hate her might also be doing so due to some form of envy of the other.

But, one thing you can not take away from her is that she has come a long way with her blog. She is also a source of inspiration for her own followers. Here's one interesting post you should read about her https://www.hubscroll.com/2017/10/linda-ikeji.html
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by angelina08(f): 7:38am On May 19, 2022
The blog post written by ReportNaija.com gives a clear and detailed account of the twelve Nigerian celebrities that have had issues with Linda Ikeji. It also provides an insight into how some of these celebrities reacted when they saw stories posted about them on Linda Ikeji's blog https://www.yohaig.ng/category/nigerian-entertainment-news/blogs/linda-ikeji/. This post is informative and entertaining, giving readers an insight into the often tense relationships between Nigerian celebrities and this famous blogger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / "I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.