Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ndi Igbo Please Come In Here Lets Discuss Development Of Se - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Please Come In Here Lets Discuss Development Of Se (467 Views)

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / Just A Few Contribution Of SE And Igbo's To The Federation, Full List Is Endless / Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Please Come In Here Lets Discuss Development Of Se by TheBiafran(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
hmmmmmmm i have been watching and reading peoples reactions on nnamdi kanu and biafra......... well, i wont say much on that.
my reason for opening this thread is to let my fellow IGBO people know that inasmuch as most of us support nnamdi kanu, development of SE region should be our priority because when the SE is developed, we will be making the job easy for nnamdi kanu and the likes.
so, i propose that my fellow youths of IGBO extraction should come in here let us discuss on how to move SE forward.
i have plans which i intend to start working on from june, i already met some prominent people from my community who have subscribe to my ideas.
these are some of the things i think we youths should do, please feel free to add yours
1[b]town planning[/b] yes, i know that most of us dont even know what the blueprint of our different communities look like so, here is what i am suggesting as i also intend doing it in my place. form a little group of students and graduates in the following field
estate management
urban and regional planning
surveying
architectural engineering
public admin
and any other relevant field
this will make it possible to professionally come up with an accurate assessment of what the town should look like, there leading to effective modifications in the original plan of the communities if any.
2[b]attract support of sponsors[/b] this is very possible in the east because we have men who are willing to sponsor developmental projects once it will work. so as a union this newly formed team of pros and students can write letters to these men and women, telling them of what they intend to achieve with their help. public awareness should be done as well as this will make it possible for the ordinary man who is in support to contribute too
3[b]policy making[/b] yes, the igbo people are known to be democratic so no matter how good the plans are, they must be debated and deliberated upon before being accepted and passed..... so, it will be wise to have a Q&A where questions will be asked by stakeholders, community members, elders even the king and youths before policies supporting the plans will be passed.
4[b]community development[/b] this will be done through healthy rivalry between the communities just as in the olden times in igboland.
this time, this formed youths have gotten every thing needed (the town map, support, awareness etc) will together with stake holders start projects in the community which the masses will key into on the long run.
there are many things i could write here but it will be with time............
my stay in enugu opened my eyes, i have be visiting but this time i observed a lot during my one week stay
new laws should be passed in our communities as regards to buildings, portable water, electricity, employment etc
i will explain as time goes though
God bless NDIGBO
God bless NNAMDI KANU
God bless all of us

(1) (Reply)

Bad Effects Of Fuel Scarcity On Nigeria's Economy / Why Has Imo North Senatorial Rerun Not Held / Senior Lawyer Nwobike Bribed Justice Yunusa With N750,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.