Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,694 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Women And Their Double Standards. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Their Double Standards. (4934 Views)

Annoying Double Standards That Men Suffer. How True? / Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Business Women And Stay At Home Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by krak101(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaeze003:

Actually, this is false... the whole authority thing came up after they ate the apple, it was actually a curse for woman...

That aside, why is it that whenever gender equality is mentioned, the op@tallesty1 is always up and about crying about it? Like why does it make you so angry and bitter, sometimes it sounds like you can't breathe? Do you see women as inferior beings or what? Like what's your anger about
I see a vibrant feminist. That aside,lookup 1st Timothy 2:12-13,Ephesians 5:21-33. The biblical backings are endless. OP TALLESTY1 is just trying to set your thinking right nothing personal. Just like the preacher man... He never stops

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Tallesty1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAMBARRY:
This crackheaded crackhaus can't help not stalking me grin grin grin grin

I can see you're hungry grin

We will arrange the leftovers of our dogs food for you grin

Abeg make unah go another thread go crack this unah love.

Lalasticlala angry
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by crackhaus: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Abeg make unah go another thread go crack this unah love.
What love?

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Creamish(f): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I done tire, men should be men _ women should be women. If you no wan be human being, you can as well be a shower curtain.

Goodnight.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My sis I juss tire.. Rules and regulations everywhere you go. Men must be this... women must be that... daily bullcrap.

Tallesty u get time o. cheesy
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Adaeze003(f): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
krak101:
I see a vibrant feminist. That aside,lookup 1st Timothy 2:12-13,Ephesians 5:21-33. The biblical backings are endless. OP TALLESTY1 is just trying to set your thinking right nothing personal. Just like the preacher man... He never stops

*Rolls eyes* you made a false statement, accept it and move right along.
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by crackhaus: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Awwww, looks like someone has decided to use her alternate just because of me.. gringrin

This is what happens when you tell a woman that you're not interested in her coochie. undecided

Hell hath no fury... and so on and so on grin

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Neverquit(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ha ha

Naa...mine will be used for self-defense or protecting others. grin

Tallesty1:
I knew that a messiah would come Sunday.

*sings praises*

But wait...... Is a Grand Master in Krav Maga not worse than a blue belter in kunfu?

This sounds like jumping from frying pan to prying fansadsad
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Tallesty1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
crackhaus:
Sambarry, honest question...

Has any man ever stalked you in your life?
Like do you even know what the word means? grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by misspicy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Gbam!!

But some women don't like being women. They hate being women and that's why they're trying to be like men and they hate us for being comfortable with who we are.

Ever wondered why women close their eyes while kissing?

They just can't stand seeing us have a good time.

They hate us reach like thatgringringrin.
You mean only women close their eyes while kissing?

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My sis I juss tire.. Rules and regulations everywhere you go. Men must be this... women must be that... daily bullcrap.

Tallesty u get time o. cheesy
Nah the only way to stay alive in Buhari's regime.
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Neverquit:
Ha ha

Naa...mine will be used for self-defense or protecting others. grin

kisskiss.

I am protectedgrin

How r u jaree.
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Tallesty1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
misspicy:

You mean only women close their eyes while kissing?
Ofcoz yes.

And don't tell me that men close eyes too cause you can't see when your eyes are closed.
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by krak101(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaeze003:

*Rolls eyes* you made a false statement, accept it and move right along.
hahaha. What false statement ? Please enlighten me
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Adaeze003(f): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
This is false..... Eve was created from Adam’s rib. ... This pretty much explains everything. If God had so desired, He could easily have formed Eve from the dust of the ground but he didn't because he knew that it will be twisted in the future.
First thing first, such posts or threads were created for people to comment on them? Right?

Good.

Dunno what you mean by cry.

I honestly don't know how to cry..
My dear.. You're wrong. Equality post doesn't make me angry because Nigeria women won't allow equality to work 100% so I just enjoy myself by commenting on them.

I hardly get angry because it is dangerous when I am angry so stop jumping to premature conclusions.

You 4 come and put ur hand 4 my Nose to know if air dey come out.

Diz girl sef.

I am 100% in support of equality but I detest feminism.

That's just it.

Most of times I comment on equality post, I always highlight reasons why it may never work 100% in Nigeria and what women need to correct to make it work. Sighs...... I am not angry but I like clamping on people who want to eat their cake and still have it.

I support equality in the right aspect, ie the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men. I will stand up for that at any given time but a closer look at the original aim of that movement shows that it has been achieved where it's feasible in Nigeria.

In Nigeria for example, I think women are already given the total equality so they can do whatever they want that men can do.

In politics, Nigeria women can be politicians, governors, senates presidents, and they can vote.

Socially. They have a right to pursue education , career and pick whatever they want as their career and have a good healthy life.

Economically. Our women can earn money, women can save in banks women can handle money and trade with whoever they want without any gender restriction so what on earth these misinformed, over-fed baby elephants ranting feminism at every corner out for?

Most times when you see where a woman is being oppressed, it caused mostly by another woman, directly or indirectly so why direct the hate on us?

That is about equality.

I hate Feminism because it has never been for equality, rather it is about improving the lives and statuses of women by degrading the lives and statuses of men.

The feminist concept of “equality” only serves to provide a framework for feminism, and to brainwash other unfortunate people, especially men, to support it.

Every woman I have met who called herself a feminist was also a sexist. All of them.

Ever tried to mention men's inequalities to a feminist? She will call you a sexist misogynist pig for. Feminism just supports and fights for superiority of women to men nothing else.

That's why I clamp on them.

The dude made a statement and I said it was false. God made eve out of bones, Adam's to be clear, that's what the holy book says, that's what I believe but He did not put her under the authority of man until after they ate the fruit, God gave both of them dominion over all things, told them to be fruitful and multiply. That ain't twisting anything, He told eve "and your husband will rule over you" paraphrased after they ate the fruit, it was a curse.

For the rest of your post, don't mind me, I have a very visual imagination, I imagine what nlers are like when they post, you just always looked constipated in my head grin grin not my fault.

And I hear you... I don't associate with the tag "feminist" or feminism for almost the same reason.
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by misspicy(f): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ofcoz yes.

And don't tell me that men close eyes too cause you can't see when your eyes are closed.
Now you speak for all men

of course 'some men' closes their eyes,just like 'some men' don't close their eyes

and of course,vice versa

true?
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by crackhaus: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
She's now down to her second alternate moniker..all because of crackhaus gringrin

Riddle:
What kind of person creates multiple monikers on a forum such that when one is banned, they feel so lonely that they have to log back in with the next one?

Answer:
A person with a serious mental & psychological chasm whose only source of temporary fulfillment comes from being on the internet chatting to people they don't know. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Neverquit(f): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
I dey o...dollar is very 'expensive'

Tallesty1:
kisskiss.

I am protectedgrin

How r u jaree.
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Tallesty1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
misspicy:

Now you speak for all men

of course 'some men' closes their eyes,just like 'some men' don't close their eyes

and of course,vice versa

true?
Falseundecided
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Marxxx: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
This Lady is beautiful. I did not check your profile. It was ministered to me...
Re: Women And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Marxxx:
This Lady is beautiful. I did not check your profile. It was ministered to me...

Kikikiki grin cheesy :Dthank uu pastor marxxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / Sister In Law / The Value Of A Wife In Nigeria: N32.7m A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.