Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With (6150 Views)

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Irenemonit(f): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2016
Yes
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by mzcreativity(f): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls MissIndependence do u need a room mate to share? i really need an accommodation in Lagos, am presently in Anambra State but i want to Re_locate to Lagos ASAP. Can u assist with the accomodation?
MissIndependent:
Moderators please delete this thread. I finally got a place thank you..

cc:lalasticlala, etc. smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
mzcreativity:
Pls MissIndependence do u need a room mate to share? i really need an accommodation in Lagos, am presently in Anambra State but i want to Re_locate to Lagos ASAP. Can u assist with the accomodation?
Are you willing to move in latest Month end? Can you stay in Ajah area? If yes, chat me up on watsapp Asap before someone else take the space.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by foxxymobile1(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2017
Book Now!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. A roommate needed. Must be Working,a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from ₦3,000 per day, ₦15,500k per week, ₦50,000K Per months .Prices are negotiable!! Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 12 Months -visit www.fmisconnect.com to learn more about us. Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming!! Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com

Property Description

A male staff working under the management of Foxxymobile ltd is looking for a roommate to share his one bedroom self contain at Ajoke Street iwaya , yaba Lagos Nigeria. He is not always around due to the nature of his job. He visits the building 1 or 2 times a week. Interested applicant must be working, a traveller, NYSC Corps Member or Student. Must be an igbo origin. Limited to 1 yrs of stay. No Agent fee. Inclusive to agreement and other fees.

By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, Businessmen and women a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please read on)
If you're a Working class , a traveller, Corp Member or student that can't seem to find accommodation on campus or close to place of work , we just might have the right place for you.
Rooms will be a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment unit with an adjoining shower and washroom.
Foxxymobile Apartments is in the heart of Iwaya , Yaba (Sabo), close proximity to Yabatech and UNILAG.
Only Working class, NYSC Corps Member and students with valid student IDs qualify to apply .
N50,000 per month/room/student (plus caution fees)

Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Oluwajoke333: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Am in need of a place to squat either yaba or oshodi for two months please
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Amaezy: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls I m in need of a female roommate around yaba, surulere, constain, festac. Pls if you have an apartment to share call 09059649619
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by PuZZyNegro: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Amaezy:
Pls I m in need of a female roommate around yaba, surulere, constain, festac. Pls if you have an apartment to share call 09059649619

We can get you an affordable self-contained apartment. Send Pm
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Kitspearls: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
I'm in need of a room mate, don't have a house, I will love if the person has a room already around Gbadaga or Ogudu axis who would love to share a room with me.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
[i][/i][s][/s][center][/center]
majalisa:
she said female and not a haemaphrodite
cheesy[quote author=majalisa post=44439668]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day. / Why Is There A High Rate Of Divorce In Nigeria? / Is Checking Your Spouse's Phone Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.