Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter (1728 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Queen Of The Curves: World-Renowned Architect Zaha Hadid Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by ujoseph006: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
The 'reggae blues' crooner shared the beautiful pictures of her daughter as she added a year to her life

Caption:- iamharrysongHAPPY AND A BLESSED BIRTHDAY TO DAUGHTER MI... GOD BLESS U DEAR.. @carlisa_songzenjoy ur day

See photos below:-

Photo source:- https://www.instagram.com/p/BD01iHVP1vE/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1401885275

Article Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/checkout-the-curves-on-harrysongzs-daughter/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by ujoseph006: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Another photo..

Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by KingRex1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is this a joke? So Harry na old man. Shes hot tho.
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
He has a daugh..... shocked shocked...... Ter...WAIT

Is it my eyes or is that but pad? angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
ermm.. how old is harrysong? how old is this woman??

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by AlienStar: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by AlienStar: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
my thoughts exactly
samted:
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by peaceMma(f): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
samted:
Abeg. help me ask dem oh.
d thing confuse me
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by umehmj(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Harry has a daughter? woah!
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ukwu ree!!!! shocked
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by dayowunmi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
That he called her "daughter mi" doesn't mean he's her father now? She could be his cousin or just the daughter of a close friend. She could as well be his daughter, but i seriously doubt Harrysong could have a daughter as grown as this

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by cassidy1996(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
his babe or daughter?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by prahcetomi(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Daughter?!!!....*shows sign of cross*
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by OneManLegion(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2016
E be like say na "mother" OP been wan write.

Btw, her hips look unnatural.

Apparently, she doesn't meet the required IQ for using a butt pad.
Re: Checkout The Curves On Harrysongz's Daughter by Oluwabimpe1: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Nice shape grin

(1) (Reply)

See How Mercy Johnson Is Gradually Preparing To Be The First Lady Of Edo State / Why My Love Affair With Pasuma Alabi Nevre Worked Out-actress Ronke Odusanya / David Beckham Is Set To Acquire This Beautiful Manson (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.