Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. (1875 Views)

Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / See Me See Wahala O..... / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
There's these cute, Coca-Cola shaped girl in my compound in school,she's my tribal girl and we met just beginning of d semester, at first she starts coming to my room to watch film, not bad? I went to town to check my friend, I told her I was going but not serious type of tellin,just girl I'll be goin to town,dats all, so I spent 5 days, on d 3rd day she called and was bothered, y don't I com since or won't I com to school again, I was like seriously? So since wen I came back, she now cook my food, wash my bed sheet, wash my toilet and always in my room and a times she pas d nyt in my place. Nd even though my relationship is complicated she knows I'm still in a relationship, nd my friends that com to check me oftenly hav noticed, dat I can't even explain myself again cos no one will believe, so today I just decided to clear someone's doubt nd I just asked her, girl? are u crushing on me? She didn't hesitate o. What? Crush? U? Noo, when I know u hav someone, I'm not that type, nd I said wow, so we're just good friends, that's cool. Nd pecked her. She didn't say anything again o, for 10 mins she's just looking. I was like girl, y u silent, she said nothing, after 2 mins, na so she carry her jacket o, are u going? Yes, coming back? No without looking back. Up till now I still dey wonder, what is going on in her head or what went wrong? I'm still thinking, romancelanders help me abeg. Her food dey sweet sha.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by SUPERPACK: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
my brother she is a space booker. your worst mistake will be to touch her.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by onstelly(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Spread mat and sleep off
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
U did the right thing grin

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
op is it only her food that u are interested in
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by RACOme: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lol. Her food dey sweet. I no knw why dem no go fit talk say them get crush. I've a similar case. I just told her playplay say I like her meat (she be orobo with fat cheeks), that's all o. Next thing na to dey find me come with food and she dey form virgin and no sex relationship..who wan marry shapeless orobo b4? And no be my tribe sef. I stopped pickng her call sha. Today if she see me, she no dey greet me again oh. I tire o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by vizkiz: 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
- 1 pussay
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Okay... wait...

I think she go buy burantashi* to wake ur flacid* brain.... angry mtchewww
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Night don come o *yawns*

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
Spread mat and sleep off
Nice idea, hamza where mat
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:
op is it only her food that u are interested in
That's d only tin I can talk about nw
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
RACOme:
If not that my mother warned me not to abuse people, i could have called u phool.
Yes! How God carry HONEY put for ur mouth u spit am say e no sweet. Guy u fall big time.
You should av made a move. Since she knew that u are in a relationship, maybe she was just a lonely hrt, looking for a companion. And u know that in such cases, sometimes gbenshing is allowed.
#justsayingmymindonly#
Boss, mama tell me too, but she said u are free to open d gate only if u are OK u can marry her. Nd bro. Dis girl phone password na like river niger
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
ajaylee1:

That's d only tin I can talk about nw
Just 4get about d food and move on.

but wait a minute are u sure she does not add something fetish to ur food i dey fear desperate ladies o, they can do any thing to win the heart of a man.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
Spread mat and sleep off
WAKE UP!!!

the predators are brawling over u. grin
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:

Just 4get about d food and move on.

but wait a minute are u sure she does not add something fetish to ur food i dey fear desperate ladies o, they can do any thing to win the heart of a man.
Even if she does, guess it didn't work, Cos I'm still here sayin no.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by latinoKingdom(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:
Spread mat and sleep off
nice cleavage at your do though, that d only thing interesting in this thread kiss
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by onstelly(f): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:

WAKE UP!!!

the predator are brawling over u. grin
I have oh thanks
Runs outta thread
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by onstelly(f): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
latinoKingdom:
nice cleavage at your do though, that d only thing interesting in this thread kiss
Interesting you say
What cleavage if I may ask
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
latinoKingdom:
Let me go and peep
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
ajaylee1:
Even if she does, guess it didn't work, Cos I'm still here sayin no.
Ok then. just 4get her.
dats a one less temptation.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by latinoKingdom(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
ajaylee1:

Let me go and peep
hey no trespassing
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by latinoKingdom(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
onstelly:

Interesting you say
What cleavage if I may ask
check your do, its beautiful
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
latinoKingdom:
hey no trespassing
Is it ur cleavage?
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:

Ok then. just 4get her.

dats a one less temptation.
Yap. Dis girl gave me sleepless night for days. I'm happy d temptation is gonna be over smiley but food. Well she taught me a little, I'll put it to practice.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
ajaylee1:

Yap. Dis girl gave me sleepless night for days. I'm happy d temptation is gonna be over smiley but food. Well she taught me a little, I'll put it to practice.

Guy dis food of a thing; are u obessed with the aroma and flavour of her food? lol.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2016
crotonite:

Guy dis food of a thing; are u obessed with the aroma and flavour of her food? lol.
Guy, u no wetin e mean? Not to know what's going on in ur kitchen for 2 weeks? All u hear is wil u eat now? and that's all.me that I just finished learning how to cook spag, goin back to d kitchen to cook now looks to me like doin a nepa job without safety kits.
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by schumastic(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2016
ajaylee1:
so today I just decided to clear someone's doubt nd I just asked her, girl? are u crushing on me? She didn't hesitate o. What? Crush? U? Noo, when I know u hav someone, I'm not that type, nd I said wow, so we're just good friends, that's cool. Nd pecked her. She didn't say anything again o, for 10 mins she's just looking. I was like girl, y u silent, she said nothing, after 2 mins, na so she carry her jacket o, are u going? Yes, coming back? No without looking back. Up till now I still dey wonder, what is going on in her head or what went wrong? I'm still thinking, romancelanders help me abeg. Her food dey sweet sha.

to tell you how dissappinted i am is an understatment...is it your bussiness if she crush on you or not...u just broke the guy code rule with that silly question you asked her...you told her you are spending 5days and after 3days she called u, washed everywhere for you including BEDSHEEET(showdown) and still COOKED(strength) yet your mind still no tell u she wants to enter cloud 9 with you, where u expecting ger to serve it to u on a plate before? didiri...u better go n correcr your mistake before she lock up finnaly

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by latinoKingdom(m): 3:56am On Apr 06, 2016
ajaylee1:

Is it ur cleavage?
I'm sure it isn't yours also
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by onstelly(f): 6:37am On Apr 06, 2016
latinoKingdom:
check your do, its beautiful
OK I will do that now
Good morning
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2016
latinoKingdom:
I'm sure it isn't yours also
Then y u wan do gate man for gate wey no be ur own. Abeg e, sister u are blessed, can I hear somebody say amen?
Re: See Me See Wahala O, Making Me Feel Guilty. by ajaylee1(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2016
schumastic:

to tell you how dissappinted i am is an understatment...is it your bussiness if she crush on you or not...u just broke the guy code rule with that silly question you asked her...you told her you are spending 5days and after 3days she called u, washed everywhere for you including BEDSHEEET(showdown) and still COOKED(strength) yet your mind still no tell u she wants to enter cloud 9 with you, where u expecting ger to serve it to u on a plate before? didiri...u better go n correcr your mistake before she lock up finnaly

Cloud 9, na every cloud u wan enter? My babe dey giv me cloud 17, so if I for wan enter d cloud, na first class I go enter, but I say I no want. Is it by force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Words She Wants To Hear You Say When You’re Having Sex / Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! / I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, Yet I Feel Like Calling Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.