Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (31103 Views)

Why God Is Patient And Merciful / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Tijay90(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
WOW!!!...this delusion is deep.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Charlesdock(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@Logicbwoy

Here is an example which may not apply aptly to a particular circumstance

In a law court - we have the Judge and the criminal . The criminal is a murderer in fact . There are lawyers to fight over the case - for and against . The Judge's decision is in accordance to the law . Certain criminal cases require death of the offender . If the Judge passes his verdict - death for the offender . Has the Judge committed any crime ? Has the lawful executioner ordered by the Judge to eliminate the offender committed any crime ?

God has the right to eliminate his own creation . Did you help him during creation that you are accusing him of genocide undecided . He can order anyone - as seen during the bible times with Israel but does not apply to this dispensation - to eliminate anyone .
Please just leave those atheists they alway think they know all, some even said the've murder God becos men created him. I was also in their shoe before though an Agnotic. Without Believe one can never Know or see God Heb. 11:6 God is not subject to Human law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Charlesdock(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Firstly God gave man soul which made him greater than the beast and also to be in control of himself. God indeed knew the future but through his love of Mankind and not to be dictative
Logicbwoy:

Let us pick out the silliness in your comments

1) God is all knowing, according to you. However, that is false. An all knowing God would have foreseen the evil in the men of Noah's time and would have changed their hearts with signs and wonders instead of committing genocides. If God is all knowing, why can't he see the future?

read Ezekiel 18
Logicbwoy:

2) The punishment for corruption is death? Even the death of little children and animals? You know that he flooded the whole world and so, families died? So, the sins of the father must reflect on the children? Do you see how wrong this all is?
Read Gen. 18:18
Logicbwoy:

3) Racism, bias and genocide. Even the bible mentions that the isrealites themselves were sinners. Why favour isreal? What did they have as a people that other tribes did not?

God is forever wise. Good day

[quote author=Logicbwoy post=44454444]

Can you see why being the judge, jury and executioner is dangerous? When you are not accountable to laws that affect everyone else, you are heading towards abuse of power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

An all knowing deity should be able to avoid numerous deaths, just to make people righteous.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by born2reign001(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you being disingenuous or you just want to play daft because your intention is just refute my topic Where am I suggesting that the police created the law . I just told you that you agree with me - that there are reasons why you should not obey the law when you are in a particular circumstance . E.g If there is a disaster , there are certain laws that have to be broken because the priority has changed - safety is now paramount . What do I mean , laws are given to maintain order . Order is paramount . During disasters , safety is now paramount . Order sometimes need to not to be adhered to in order to be safe .

Please bro read the original post and stop arguing vacuously .
you said there are reasons why you should not obey the law when you are in a particular circumstance. it means a girl can commit abortion if she was impregnated by armed robber or if she was raped by an unknown person and become pregnant. just asking
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by mrofficial(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Logicbwoy:

What is this clown talking about?

Policemen follow the same law as civilians except when it comes to their job in exigent circumstances. A hostile criminal or suspect is an exigent circumstance. This is why police can kill and not be arrested.

You are the one talking nonsense and running like a headless chicken.

God should be subject to a moral framework. Excusing him from the culpability of the plagues and genocides in the bible is not right.

Oya fight God nau.

Bro, there is nothing you can do. You are subjected to His laws and you're gonna pass away with time. Out of nothing, you were created and will be no more as time goes on.

God is not man. He only made you in his own image. You'll only keep wailing like a worker who's underpaid.

You can call Him whatever you like, nothing is going to change and He cares less.

Don't forget that your understanding of nature is limited and you can't have access to more than 10% of your brain.

If you're tired of His rules, stab yourself to death mehn.

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
born2reign001:
you said there are reasons why you should not obey the law when you are in a particular circumstance. it means a girl can commit abortion if she was impregnated by armed robber or if she was raped by an unknown person and become pregnant. just asking

No that's not what I mean . Some actions are simply morally instinctive - like killing your attacker during self defense , over speeding above the speed limit to get your pregnant wife to the hospital or to evade armed robbers after your life . You will not be condemned if you disobey these laws by God or man .

Though the girl is not culpable for her pregnancy , she is willingly eliminating a life by abortion - that's plain murder . She can have the baby and then put him/her up for adoption - that's better , much better . Have you watched the movie 'Two to Tango' ?
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This post is not intellectually tasking but you are failing woefully . From the example given above . If a particular speed limit has been exceeded by a car thief , is the policeman a hypocrite for over speeding to apprehend the car thief .

Please stay way let the people I mentioned address the post tongue tongue

Oga, you wanna analogise God and man with police in hot pursuit of a thief? Oga, look well oh.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This post is not intellectually tasking but you are failing woefully . From the example given above . If a particular speed limit has been exceeded by a car thief , is the policeman a hypocrite for over speeding to apprehend the car thief .

Please stay way let the people I mentioned address the post tongue tongue

I can pick holes in your faulty logic, if you say someone is failing intellectually you my good sir just killed logic.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by shoboy9: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
I've always maintained that God is an embodiment of moral good and is not subject to his own laws . If we study the bible closely , it appears that God "disobeys" His own laws . The argument has been God makes laws for us, but seems to disobey those laws Himself. If this is true, so it is argued, God demands more of us than He does of Himself. Let’s explore this argument to test its validity.

Basic Elements of Law

1. Authority.

Law, by its very nature, requires a few basic elements. First, there must be an established authority to make the law. In the case of federal law, the United States consists of branches of duly elected representatives of the people who pass and enforce laws. When it comes to natural law, there are no written ordinances, but the authority that established the principles that govern nature (i.e. God) put them in place by virtue of the fact that He created nature and so has the right to order it as He pleases (cf. Jer. 33:25). Divine Law that is given by revelation is higher than any human law. It is not set by man although many laws of man derive their authority from divine law—and thus from God Himself. Just as God made the elements of the natural world with the laws that govern them, God made man as a spiritual being and He alone holds the ultimate authority to regulate his behavior (Ps. 119:105).

2. Rules.

A second element common to all law is some type of rules or regulations. All laws mandate certain things that must operate a certain way. A system without rules is said to be lawless. Any system that is governed by law operates within set rules and guidelines. It could be a speed limit. The law mandates “70 miles per hour” as the maximum speed at which a vehicle can travel on a certain road. It could be behavior. It is a crime to steal. Law BooksThe nature of the rules depends upon the nature of the thing regulated. In some cases the authority that enforces the rule is understood to stand outside of the rule. The highway patrolman who exceeds 70 miles per hour is not guilty if he does this to catch a driver who is speeding. The policeman that confiscates stolen property is not a thief. Part of their authority exempts them from some measure of accountability to the very laws they must enforce.

3. Jurisdiction.

A third element of all law is jurisdiction. For law to have meaning there must be some realm over which a given law has dominion. The ancient laws of the Hittite empire may be curious relics of antiquity but they no longer hold any power because there is no longer a Hittite empire. The realm and the region over which these laws once held power no longer exists. In regional governments the issue of jurisdiction is paramount. The authority of one state cannot enforce its laws on the citizens of another because it does not have jurisdiction. By the same token, if I violate a practice that is considered criminal in another jurisdiction, but is permitted within the county, state, or country where I live I am not guilty. A good example of this is the burka worn by Muslim women. A woman in the United States is not a criminal if she refuses to wear a burka even though it is required by law in countries such as Saudi Arabia.

4. Subjects.

Finally, in a very similar way, all law must involve subjects—that is, those who are under obligation to that law. We as Nigerians are obligated to obey the laws of our nation because we are properly subjects of the government which holds authority over us, and thus subject to its laws.

God’s Relationship to His Own Laws

1. Laws of Nature.

As we all know God is the authority who established these laws. There are set rules that define these laws. Laws of gravity demand that a rock falls to the ground—it doesn’t float up into the sky. Is God within the jurisdiction of natural law? A key difference between the picture of the God of the Bible and the concepts of pagan false religions is what is called transcendence. Greek GodsThe God of the Bible exists outside of the natural realm that He created. In other words, while Zeus, or Anubis, or Odin were themselves subject to certain laws of nature, the God of the Bible stands outside of the jurisdiction of natural laws. He is the “unmoved Mover.” He is the First Cause of all things! That means He can make an ax-head float (2 Kings 6:5-6). He can make time stand still (Josh. 10:12-13). He can make the shadow of the sundial go backwards (2 Kings 20:10-11). He is not under the jurisdiction of natural law, but very atom within this present universe, together with every soul made in His image is. They are subjects of the natural laws that God established over His creation. Because God transcends the natural universe, He is not a subject of His own creation, and is therefore not subject to the laws that govern it.

2. Moral or Religious Law.

What about moral or religious laws? There is an interesting example that concerns the Sabbath commandment. The rules required that no ordinary work was to be done on the seventh day (Exod. 20:10). This was a law that was not given until the Law of Moses was revealed (Neh. 9:14). It was a law that was not restated under the Law of Christ (Col. 2:16). That means that those who worked on the seventh day before the Law of Moses, as well as those who now live under Christ, and even those who were not a part of the Mosaic covenant during the time of the Israelite commonwealth were outside of its jurisdiction and were not, therefore, subject to its regulation. What about God? This law was drawn from what was said about God’s creation (Exod. 20:11). The present universe was made in six days, but Scripture tells us that after this was done, God “rested on the seventh day from all the work which He had done” (Gen. 2:2). Even before this was given as a law to the Israelites, God is said to have “blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it” (Gen. 2:3). The Hebrew writer, in one sense speaks of God’s works being “finished from the foundation of the world” (Heb. 4:3-4), but Jesus, when criticized for healing on the Sabbath said, “My Father has been working until now, and I have being working” (John 5:16-17). Did God violate His own Sabbath law? No. He stood outside of its jurisdiction and like those before and after the Law of Moses, He was not subject to its regulation.

3. Genocide.

This may seem reasonable when we are talking about things like the Sabbath law, but what is most frequently criticized is God’s treatment of His creation. That is, He commands us not to murder, but then He has commanded the extermination of the Canaanites, and Amalekites. Or, He commands us not to harm one another but He promises to punish the wicked throughout all eternity. Is He breaking His own laws in these examples? What are the basic elements of law in these examples? God is, once again, the established authority and He has set the rules that govern appropriate behavior. Yet, has God defined all taking of life as wrong? No! It is true that man is not to avenge himself (Rom. 12:19), and God condemns murder (Exod. 20:13), but He grants to the civil authority the right to punish even to the point of death those guilty of certain laws (Rom. 13:4). Is the executioner a murderer? No. Like the policeman who speeds to catch someone speeding, the executioner in his authority to carry out punishment is (to a measure) exempt from accountability to the law he is enforcing (cf. Num. 35:27). God on some specific occasions commanded Israel (in essence) to act as His executioner (Deut. 7:1-5; 25:17-19; 1 Sam. 15:1-5). The Canaanites and Amalekites were among some of the most wicked people that history has every known (Deut. 9:4; Ps. 106:34-37). God bore with their wickedness for a time in order to give them time to repent (cf. Gen. 15:16). When the time came, He used Israel as the vehicle by which He ended their ability to do any more wickedness. Did He violate His own law? No. First, because He was never under the jurisdiction of this law, nor a subject to obey it, but also because the people whom He used to carry out His punishment were not violating any divine law themselves. They were carrying out lawful punishment—in this case in the form of warfare.

4. Eternal Punishment.

What about eternal punishment? The issue of jurisdiction is applicable to this question as well. God is not under the jurisdiction of the laws He has set for His creation. When Judgment Day comes the nature of the present jurisdiction will be changed. What rules will govern the age to come? The jurisdiction of the realm of the saved will not be the same as the jurisdiction of the realm of the condemned. For example, to some measure, in that age the present laws of nature will be changed. In the jurisdiction of the saved there will be no more death, nor sorrow, nor pain because for them “the former things have passed away” (Rev. 21:4). On the other hand, some of these things will exist for the lost—“the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever” (Rev. 14:11). Is it cruel for God to punish the wicked eternally? Let’s consider this from another angle. If I create something—a piece of pottery, a bird house, a painting, or a machine—what rights do I have over that thing I have created? Am I cruel to the pottery if I reshape it into another vessel? (cf. Jer. 18:5-6). Have I sinned against the bird house if I decide to use it for something else? If the machine turns out to be dangerous, am I a monster if I make certain it is kept away from ever causing any harm to anyone ever again? No.

In our creation it is God that formed the molecules and synaptic responses that form our physical bodies (Ps. 139:13-16). We are His creation—He can do with us as He pleases. God asked Judah, “can I not do to you as this potter?” (Jer. 18:6). Above all other creatures in this universe, He has blessed us by placing within us a spirit that is said to be in His image (Gen. 1:26-27)—we are from this point onward eternal creatures (Eccl. 3:11). That is a blessing! But it is a blessing that demands responsibility. The nature and demands of God are such that all creatures that bear His likeness must conform to His law. For those who fail in this (which is to say all who are morally accountable in age and ability) He has made provision for this failure by the atonement of Christ. What is God to do with those of His creation whom He has made eternal who remain in rebellion to His authority and refuse His regulation? Since He is not a subject of His own law, and therefore not under the jurisdiction of His own authority we cannot even compare any action He takes to punish wrong with committing wrong—remember the executioner is not a murderer. Confiscation is not theft. Those who reject the gospel of Christ establish themselves as a type of eternally dangerous machine that must be forever put where it can never harm the subjects of God’s kingdom ever again—that is essentially what hell is. Is this cruel on God’s part? No, it is His right as Creator and the transcendent authority over His creation.

Reference : http://focusmagazine.org/does-god-violate-his-own-laws.php

you sound really confused. There is a lot you don't understand at all. If he does not obey his laws how then is he holy.
It is sin that brings death not God. Remain sinless and death has no hold on you. Jesus demonstrated that by holistic resurrection.
kindly begin again stop misinformed people about a God u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by daslimiski: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
@OP, very interesting. My two cents: I believe that God made Himself subject to His own laws, as we see from the death of Christ. Also, the Holy Spirit will not dwell in a person uninvited. There are several other examples. I also believe that what happened at those times when the laws apparently stopped working was that God came down. By His very nature, the laws CANNOT work in His presence, so whenever He came, the laws were suspended.

@logicbwoy, you miss it totally when you say that God should have changed the hearts of men with signs and wonders. If that would have worked, why did the Jews go ahead and kill Christ? There comes a time when a man is so far gone that nothing will bring him back, not even when someone rises from the dead to talk to him! Please read Romans chapter 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by rigonoh: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
if at all there is a God, he surely doesn't interfere in the affairs of men. Nobody can change the laws of nature, nobody can walk on water, jesus christ if at all he ever existed couldn't 've turned water into wine unless he added ethanol to the water.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
simple instruction Nigerians would not yield to it.. If u wan analyse ur creator carry ladder climb go heaven. May GOD forgive us as we use our little brain
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by cloudgoddess(f): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2016
mrofficial:

Oya fight God nau.

Bro, there is nothing you can do. You are subjected to His laws and you're gonna pass away with time. Out of nothing, you were created and will be no more as time goes on.

God is not man. He only made you in his own image. You'll only keep wailing like a worker who's underpaid.

You can call Him whatever you like, nothing is going to change and He cares less.

Don't forget that your understanding of nature is limited and you can't have access to more than 10% of your brain.

If you're tired of His rules, stab yourself to death mehn.
You did nothing to refute logic boy's position and just wrote irrelevant things that don't even support your position. Yes, we know that everyone will die one day. We know our understanding of nature is limited (for now) and that we can't access most of our brains (for now). What does any of that have to do with the subject at hand -- god failing to act consistently with the laws he supposedly created?

Man made god in their own flawed image. That is exactly the point here, saying "oya fight god" is failing to see the glaring truth behind the criticisms of biblical god Yahweh being presented in this thread. Middle-eastern human beings, from 2000+ years ago, made up a god character, wrote stories about his supposed personality and doings, and then compiled them into a book and gained followers partly through word of mouth, and mostly through violence/plundering. Nothing about the process was divinely inspired, people are just told it is by authority figures (parents, pastors) and believe it because of groupthink, peer influence, and of course fear of eternal hellfire (another implausible, unproven phenomenon).

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2016
cloudgoddess:

You did nothing to refute logic boy's position and just wrote irrelevant things that don't even support your position. Yes, we know that everyone will die one day. We know our understanding of nature is limited (for now) and that we can't access most of our brains (for now). What does any of that have to do with the subject at hand -- god failing to act consistently with the laws he supposedly created?

Man made god in their own flawed image. That is exactly the point here, saying "oya fight god" is failing to see the glaring truth behind the criticisms of biblical god Yahweh being presented in this thread. Middle-eastern human beings, from 2000+ years ago, made up a god character, wrote stories about his supposed personality and doings, and then compiled them into a book and gained followers partly through word of mouth, and mostly through violence/plundering. Nothing about the process was divinely inspired, people are just told it is by authority figures (parents, pastors) and believe it because of groupthink, peer influence, and of course fear of eternal hellfire (another implausible, unproven phenomenon).

Prove your empty claims with credible sources cheesy . Man created Jesus Christ ? - a Historical Figure grin . Do you lack the intellect to ratiocinate because clearly his supposed 'inconsistent acts' was clearly because you failed to understand that He is not subject to His laws . The points made by the OP clearly elucidates why and your wailing can't preclude his existence . Say Hi to SKYdaddy tho cool
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2016
shoboy9:

you sound really confused. There is a lot you don't understand at all. If he does not obey his laws how then is he holy.
It is sin that brings death not God. Remain sinless and death has no hold on you. Jesus demonstrated that by holistic resurrection.
kindly begin again stop misinformed people about a God u don't know.

God is Holy because He is without sin and can never be with sin . God's laws to man is to restrain man from omitting acts which he considers sinful . Now in some parts of the bible it seems that he had violated his own laws - killing man when he says thou shall not kill , sending man to Hell when he is a God who shows infinite love , God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute , asked Israel whom he ordered not to kill to wipe out an entire country etc . The OP perfectly explains why all these "exceptions" are so .
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2016
rigonoh:
if at all there is a God, he surely doesn't interfere in the affairs of men. Nobody can change the laws of nature, nobody can walk on water, jesus christ if at all he ever existed couldn't 've turned water into wine unless he added ethanol to the water.

That's a deist view
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2016
neoapocalypse:

I can pick holes in your faulty logic, if you say someone is failing intellectually you my good sir just killed logic.

How so ?
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2016
AheadMarket:

Oga, you wanna analogise God and man with police in hot pursuit of a thief? Oga, look well oh.

Like you said its an analogy . Its to further clarify certain difficult situations
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2016
Tijay90:
WOW!!!...this delusion is deep.
Evidence
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
ukorsimplicity:

Just pointing out something, If He knows all, does that mean He knew man was going to fall and still permit it, Did He know that men where going to sin but still did not prevent it with all the power he had but still went ahead to flood the earth? ... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No one knows why God does things he knows it seemingly has a destructive / unfavorable end . That's why it is impossible to accept some claims that God was created by man . Who creates concepts that are inscrutable ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2016
AgentofAllah - the smartest atheist after plaetton , the others are fakes . You are welcome to challenge the King .... once again grin cool
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Whether positive or negative, atheism has NO RELATIONSHIP with morality... it's just what it is; the belief that there's no God... an amoral monster can hold this position, just like a moral person can. And the moral or amoral behaviour of these two set of persons has nothing to do with their atheism...

The atheist canting about morality ...
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by lilliesboy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
The laws of a god are the laws of human beings; human beings often do not obey (many of) the laws they enacted or selectively obey them. Thus, a god (human being) is not subject to its laws since it is it that makes them and can break them.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
nice smiley
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Rafaell(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Why did Jesus have to come and die? Why did he subject himself to the law

Who is Jesus Christ, isn't he God anymore

The Bible told us that in the beginning the world was void & wthout life. He then created the heavens and the earth (note that "hell" is not included here - Princewell2012 and all those wondering why God never warned his creations, from Abraham thru Noah to Moses and King David, and down to the prophets of hellfire if they ever disobeyed Him.. take note of this fact). After creation he loved all He made, and decided along with His host of Angels to make man in their own image to have dominion over & look after de earth and everything within it.

Unfortunately from de beginning man started exhibiting rebellious traits - Eve, & later Cain, as was illustrated in de scriptures. From pursuing him away from de Garden of Eden to instituting hard-labour & pains during delivery to banishing Cain to a strange land, He commenced His early punishment upon us, His objects of Creation. Nevertheless man became more n more rebellious, and in the process became murderous, corrupt & uncontrollably desperate in his ways. This led to the 1st "genocidal" act by God inflicted on man in de time of Noah.

So as not get carried away by my rhetorics, let me remind U that de conclusion of my assertion here would hav hopefully intimated U on the reasons why Jesus came n died on the cross.

In continuation, de 2nd genocide by God was that inflicted on Babylon because of their incessant n reckless sinful lifestyle. Probably after this, He started feeling guilty of destroying elements of His own creation & finally handed over "judgement & justice" to man - the GOOD man - to wage war against & eliminate evil and its elements on earth, wth Him supporting & protecting His "good" people.. this was all made manifest in the lifes & times of the Israelites. But even at that, evil kings still took over reigns of power from time to time and still rebelled agnst God, the same God that "saved them from the hands of their enemies."

Now wth both His "own" and those on the other side (enemies of God disinfected by the proliferation luciferous agents all over de earth) enmeshed in disobedience & rebellion, evil multiplied and corruption, murder, adultery & other vices became the order of the day.

And so The Creator, not being able to tolerate any longer, decided to do away with the once beautiful earth He had created, wth everything both living n non-living going with it. That was the ultimate decision to finally destroy the earth !!

Nonetheless when He made known His intentions to the Host of Heavens, one of his subjects & very dear son rose up and chose to sacrifice himself for all who will believe in Him and be saved. His name was, and is Jesus. You know de rest of it all.

In conclusion, the issue of hellfire arose immediately Jesus chose to make de sacrifice to bring salvation unto those that believe in Him.. while those that don't are left with "damnation" - wch is HELLFIRE !!

So if U think God will, in these end times ie. the final hour, still be engaging in genocides and wage wars against His enemies and all what have you, U must be dreaming. He has made His final decision.

We all, me, you, God, the Angels, principalities, powers, ordinances and the devil himself are all waiting for ONE person & ONE event - Jesus Christ and His 2nd Coming.
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Princewell2012(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rafaell:

The Bible told us that in the beginning the world was void & wthout life. He then created the heavens and the earth (note that "hell" is not included here - Princewell2012 and all those wondering why God never warned his creations, from Abraham thru Noah to Moses and King David, and down to the prophets of hellfire if they ever disobeyed Him.. take note of this fact). After creation he loved all He made, and decided along with His host of Angels to make man in their own image to have dominion over & look after de earth and everything within it.

Unfortunately from de beginning man started exhibiting rebellious traits - Eve, & later Cain, as was illustrated in de scriptures. From pursuing him away from de Garden of Eden to instituting hard-labour & pains during delivery to banishing Cain to a strange land, He commenced His early punishment upon us, His objects of Creation. Nevertheless man became more n more rebellious, and in the process became murderous, corrupt & uncontrollably desperate in his ways. This led to the 1st "genocidal" act by God inflicted on man in de time of Noah.

So as not get carried away by my rhetorics, let me remind U that de conclusion of my assertion here would hav hopefully intimated U on the reasons why Jesus came n died on the cross.

In continuation, de 2nd genocide by God was that inflicted on Babylon because of their incessant n reckless sinful lifestyle. Probably after this, He started feeling guilty of destroying elements of His own creation & finally handed over "judgement & justice" to man - the GOOD man - to wage war against & eliminate evil and its elements on earth, wth Him supporting & protecting His "good" people.. this was all made manifest in the lifes & times of the Israelites. But even at that, evil kings still took over reigns of power from time to time and still rebelled agnst God, the same God that "saved them from the hands of their enemies."

Now wth both His "own" and those on the other side (enemies of God disinfected by the proliferation luciferous agents all over de earth) enmeshed in disobedience & rebellion, evil multiplied and corruption, murder, adultery & other vices became the order of the day.

And so The Creator, not being able to tolerate any longer, decided to do away with the once beautiful earth He had created, wth everything both living n non-living going with it. That was the ultimate decision to finally destroy the earth !!

Nonetheless when He made known His intentions to the Host of Heavens, one of his subjects & very dear son rose up and chose to sacrifice himself for all who will believe in Him and be saved. His name was, and is Jesus. You know de rest of it all.

In conclusion, the issue of hellfire arose immediately Jesus chose to make de sacrifice to bring salvation unto those that believe in Him.. while those that don't are left with "damnation" - wch is HELLFIRE !!

So if U think God will, in these end times ie. the final hour, still be engaging in genocides and wage wars against His enemies and all what have you, U must be dreaming. He has made His final decision.

We all, me, you, God, the Angels, principalities, powers, ordinances and the devil himself are all waiting for ONE person & ONE event - Jesus Christ and His 2nd Coming.

i have been on my sabbatical ban. Lol
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
mrofficial:
Bro, there is nothing you can do. You are subjected to His laws and you're gonna pass away with time. [size=16]Out of nothing, you were created[/size] and will be no more as time goes on.
Thanks for the Biology lesson.... A foetus is a product of [size=16]NOTHING[/size] ... Noted.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by AgentOfAllah: 8:33am On May 01, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Thanks for the Biology lesson.... A foetus is a product of [size=16]NOTHING[/size] ... Noted.
Be careful...or don't be! It doesn't matter! They could appear in your stomach when you're asleep, taking a hike, in the shower, heck they could even appear during in-depth anatomy experiments with colleagues...it really doesn't matter. Those fetal parasites will smoke you out wherever you are, and leech off of you for several months, then cast a magical spell on you to love them unconditionally, and sacrifice your pleasure for theirs!

At any rate, you must remember that you came from nothing, just like them, thus you are subjected to his laws..."whose laws", you ask?
Who cares whose laws? His laws are the laws of nothingness, so he is nothing himself!
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

At any rate, you must remember that you came from nothing, just like them, thus you are subjected to his laws..."whose laws", you ask?
Who cares whose laws? His laws are the laws of nothingness, so he is nothing himself!

You are overrated in fact .

Anyway one question .

Why are you certain that God committed genocide ?
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by AgentOfAllah: 9:17am On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are overrated in fact .
And who's doing the rating?

Anyway one question .

Why are you certain that God committed genocide ?
Oh dear, not this again!
Re: Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
And who's doing the rating?

Oh dear, not this again!

ok then

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Eunice Olawale At Bible School / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.