Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! (1230 Views)

#Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Is There Some Hidden Agendas? / Gej's 6 Weeks Performance A Revelation Of Hidden Agendas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by zexyworm: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2006
Folks, following some readings online and my own reasoning, it would seem that IBB has a hidden agenda behind his 2007 ambitions.

I think that the real reason he is running is to maintain the status quo in Nigerian polity, ensure that the corruption of the big fish in the country is not brought to justice and mostly (and of course) to enrich himself and his entourage of rotten sycophants.

Those are his biggest objectives.  Perhaps he could achieve that by rigging the votes on election day, intimidating/threatening other credible candidates, and eventually toppling EFCC by eliminating Ribadu.

NO CHANCE IBB! Go back to Minna and enjoy it til EFCC comes to shackle you up! smiley
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by BigB11(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2006
Dude, stop pushing the impossible.

IBB is returning to make things right, to correct things and to reform Nigeria as quickly as possible.

Do you even understand Nigerian politics?

Instead of wasting your time, take a time out and understand the concept of politics in general.

Even OBJ is already indirectly starting to dance to the muzik and everyone will follow soon.

It is inevitable, our next president will be IBB.

Believe me, he will never fail this time around.

He understands what we need and he has what it takes.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by iseg007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2006
Big B1,you just dey deceive urself IBB aint gonna get a presidential ticket from PDP not to talk of aso-rock,look that man is a
rogue, a thief,"12 billon oil windfall", dont even try to say he want to mend his image by becoming president and fixing his mistake afterall,the roots of nigeria problems startd from his regime, so as my people use to say "IBB no go die beta".
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by BigB11(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2006
OK, let's say IBB is banned from contesting for the presidential election, what is next?

You guys continue to miss my point, Chasing and exposing IBB alone will not solve our problem, Nigeria will never never move forward by just prohibiting IBB's ambition. All these folks have to be exposed and banned all together. Create a new state, new politicians with fresh new rules and strategy.
Imaging, 99% of current governors are corrupt and more than 40% of the same group are contesting to be our next president, And all we are focusing on is IBB, what you guys are missing is the fact that new developed invisible IBB is out there and there is possibility that this invisible guy will be elected and the history will be repeated. Instead of chasing IBB around like the only hooker in town, we need to generalize our knowledge and ideas to get rid of all these old fetid for ever.

Nigerians love quick fix, short cut and figureheading, I refuse to be part of this group, If you want to repair a problem let's get it done effectively, Don't allow this current administration to paint one fruit as being bad and paint the other as perfect. All these folks are bad or dirty or what ever you wish to call it, let's kill the whole problem not just part of it.
Think of this corruption issue as being a cancer and Nigeria as a country is the entity.

This is the reason why I refuse to participate in bashing IBB, You only think IBB is the worst beast out there because he's the only one being exposed vigorously.
Just like the old folks say " you don't miss what you don't know"

And in regard to privileges of the president's kids, I rather don't touch that, it is reality and it will be forever.

Let develop new rules and regulation for the next administration or big wig government officials:
1. All the kids of all government officials should attend public Nigerian schools, You guys will see how quick the Nigerian public schools will be reformed.

2. All government officials and their families must not be flown to abroad for medical reasons, they must utilize Nigerian medical system at all time, You guys will see how quick the Nigerian medical system improves.

3. No foreign bank account for all officials, You guys will see how quick the numbers of political candidates will start to drop.

4. Any guilty corrupt officials will be executed in his or her home town, You guys will see how things will change for ever.

5. And so on

I admire long term resolution not just short term, this is why I will continue to reject IBB bashing till every corrupt officials including OBJ are probed and exposed, And new rules and regulations are implemented
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by Odeku(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2006
DUDE BIGB1 Nice and interesting point. let me ask you a question? i like the points you presented, and I think that will make a difference in Nigeria economy. on the second hand, should we elect crooks like IBb and his entourage dude you can forget all that reforms you just posted, that man and his cronies and the reason we are in a jam now, so why try to bring him back? old adage if you don't like the way things are going change it, why go back to the old nemesis that destroyed US, BOY stop thinking like a dongo yaro kid and be realistic.
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by imageman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2006
Ibb is a parasite,a parasite of progress.Here comes an enemy of democracy trying to contest an election in a democratic system.He proved before that he is nothing but a destructor of everything good in a society.A divider not a uniter-check his records and you will see.Let me say this,ibb is going no where!The closest he will get to living in aso rock as the leader of Nigeria is in his dreams.
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by zexyworm: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2006
Just read a list of Babangida's entourage when he went to Abuja to pick up the forms.

The list includes, The dreaded, dumb + failed minister, Isa Yuguda. The list also contains some other rotten omelettes.

Ive said it once and will say it again: Babangida is a recipe for disaster. He only belongs in history books, under the corruption chapter.

IBB supporters should get themselves an education.
Re: Ibb Campaign Of Hidden Agendas! by Odeku(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2006
BAMBACLOT like jamaican will say

IBB should be chain to a truck and drag accross Nigeria like Samuel Doe

and all you guys calling for IBB to come back we will come and take you to IRAQ to go fight the war on terror tongue

(1) (Reply)

Among Listed Which Welfare Service Works In Nigeria / Will Jonathan Be Two Time Lucky - Nigeria Constitution / Fashola For President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.