Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... (5461 Views)

White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2016
how do you classify too young please...and comparing grinding stone and hunting is an unreasonable comparison
ephemm:
U are obviously too young to get married!

Can u use bow and arrow to hunt rabbits for dinner?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2016
you sound like you dont know how to use a grinding stone grin
edwife:
Don't you sound ridiculous? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by zkabal: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2016
AND guy it goes for just 6000 naira very affordable dont be a d*ck head that makes his girlfriend grind pepper with a grinding stone in 2016

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2016
This story is to long for the relevance of this topic please ..gerarahere
simpleseyi:

When I left high school in the early 90s, while waiting for WAEC and JAMB, every morning I grinded pepper with grinding stone to either make stew for rice, beans, porridge e.t.c. My brothers and sisters prefer it to using the grinding machine. However, if there is any man that ask his girlfriend or wife to be grinding pepper with grinding stone in this 2016, such a man too should be told to be walking from Ikorodu garage to Idumota in Lagos every morning because our fore parents too used to do it. Ikorodu town to Lagos Island is a straight road, a not too far distance. From Ikorodu to Mile-12, to Ojota, to Palm-Grove, to Yaba, to Oyingbo and finally cross the bridge to Idumota. No corner, to turning.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2016
your input wasn't totally worthless ,thanks for pointing out the typo...come back with a reply relevant to the post thanks
ramdris:
May be that's because you are yet to master ur grammar as well.....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by eleko1: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Since U can afford new blender,Why u nor buy one inStead of PuniShing her with "OKada Style/Touch ur toe" method?BiA!,Marriage isn't by FORCE
DonZizzy:
lol how will i use a second hand blender when i can just get a brand new blender ...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2016
ok this looks good and i might get one so it doesnt look like im cheap ...but i still think my girlfriend should be able to use a grinding stone incase the blender is broken or there is no light
Cakewalker:
My brother you don't only need deliverance, you also need to be introduced to the
New Syinix BLNPPK-202 Blender
Affordable yet durable
With options of different colors, with blender and grinder
Why on earth would your girlfriend use a grinding stone in this time and age?

Are you from the days of Adam and Eve?

See images below abeg

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by ramdris(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
DonZizzy:
your input wasn't totally worthless ,thanks for pointing out the typo...come back with a reply relevant to the post thanks
Just kidding bro. no harm intended...Peace...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by krak101(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
DonZizzy:
But the taste from a blender isn't as sweet as that from a grinding stone
really? How's that?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
As in serious matter
safas20:
lmao! gbese re o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
She would need for using grinding stone not blender
Smallbaby:
are you sure she wont need video tutorial for using blender
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
i'm not even igbo
Smallbaby:
lol, sure igbo man
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by DonZizzy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
No im from Togo...ode
byvan03:

God forbid!! Igbo men understand comfort. This one is not a Nigerian, our men are far more advanced than this lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by TheBossLadyK(f): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
DonZizzy:
Well i have a grinding stone in my house and no need for blender blender...

OK then get a blender for her

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by byvan03: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
DonZizzy:
iim from Togo...also an ode
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by safas20(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
syinix blender is the way
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by Smallbaby(f): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
safas20:
syinix blender is the way
tell me about it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
Who uses grinding stone at this time and age??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 1:25pm On May 02, 2016
simpleseyi:

When I left high school in the early 90s, while waiting for WAEC and JAMB, every morning I grinded pepper with grinding stone to either make stew for rice, beans, porridge e.t.c. My brothers and sisters prefer it to using the grinding machine. However, if there is any man that ask his girlfriend or wife to be grinding pepper with grinding stone in this 2016, such a man too should be told to be walking from Ikorodu garage to Idumota in Lagos every morning because our fore parents too used to do it. Ikorodu town to Lagos Island is a straight road, a not too far distance. From Ikorodu to Mile-12, to Ojota, to Palm-Grove, to Yaba, to Oyingbo and finally cross the bridge to Idumota. No corner, to turning.

Are you a historian?? You very much sound like a good story teller to me. One problem though; your story is not relevant at the moment
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 1:27pm On May 02, 2016
safas20:
stone is sweet than blender grin
Have you eaten stone before?? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 1:32pm On May 02, 2016
TheBossLadyK:

Blender don turn abomination ni gringringrin grin gringringrin
I wonder
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
krak101:
Buy her a blender or better still Teach her how to use it
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
eleko1:
mum pikin,we nor dey stone age..if u can't afford 2nd hand blender,go buy that wey be like baba ijebu handle,e nor reach 300 naira.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
Rudboy360:
Ogbeni Op na village you dey?...Why must she know how to do What she probably has never done in her life..infact 80% of girls these dayz dunno how to do that...what happen to grinding machine?, wah happen to blender? I'm going to church now I will pray that every poverty stricken Mentality be cast out in your life Op..#OmoAbule undecided
Did op offend you before??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:01pm On May 03, 2016
Smallbaby:
are you sure she wont need video tutorial for using blender
What makes you think so??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
safas20:
what if blender is not allowed in their family
When did blender become a taboo??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:06pm On May 03, 2016
byvan03:
Oh my!! Grinding stone grin grin grin grin grin

bukatyne pepper soup don done grin grin grin.

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:09pm On May 03, 2016
krak101:
Better abi difference dey for blender and grinding stone output?
What's your take on the differences in output... which is better??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:12pm On May 03, 2016
zkabal:
The blender looks very nice how much is it maybe we can contribute money to buy one for this guy
Bros, speak for yourself...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 8:14pm On May 03, 2016
DonZizzy:
well i cant teach her ,because i dont know how to use it myself but shes a lady and should know how to do this
That should not be a problem... how many of our parents even use grinding stone these days??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by krak101(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2016
nynyola101:

What's your take on the differences in output... which is better??
input as in
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 7:36am On May 04, 2016
krak101:
input as in
I said output... Which is better in the output of grinding stone and blender

Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House / Why Do Married Men Have Girlfriends? / I'm Back - Advice And Help!