Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... (5491 Views)

White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by krak101(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
nynyola101:

I said output... Which is better in the output of grinding stone and blender
Am not too experienced in these matters. However some claim the grinding stone gives better taste. Don't know for real
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 10:25am On May 04, 2016
krak101:
Am not too experienced in these matters. However some claim the grinding stone gives better taste. Don't know for real
If you say so... I'll find out
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 10:26am On May 04, 2016
Hey guys, which gives better taste, grinding stone or blender??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by krak101(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2016
nynyola101:

If you say so... I'll find out
That'll be nice. Do lemme know whatever conclusions you come to. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by misreal(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2016
DonZizzy:
@ Nairalanders i have a girlfriend that does not know how to grind pepper with a grinding stone ,should i go ahead to marry her ?
she's very pretty , well mannered and educated .
But can't use common grinding stone to grind pepper ...what should i do?
grinding stone is not common anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by nynyola101: 12:34pm On May 04, 2016
krak101:
That'll be nice. Do lemme know whatever conclusions you come to. Thanks
You're welcome...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by thatbiggirl: 4:52pm On May 04, 2016
Lol... We talking blender someone is busy noticing typo.
DonZizzy:
your input wasn't totally worthless ,thanks for pointing out the typo...come back with a reply relevant to the post thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know How To Grind Pepper With Grinding Stone... by thatbiggirl: 4:59pm On May 04, 2016
No love lost I guess.
Cakewalker:
don't come and play love here gerarahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32 Years Old Man And Still Staying With Parents / Please HELP, How do I recover my money / Finally Stopped Breastfeeding Him. Yayy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.